This page contains a list of user images about جامعة الملك خالد which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse جامعة الملك خالد news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48070735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009)|
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2009)|
|King Khalid University|
|جامعة الملك خالد|
|Academic staff||Mer'ai Hussain Alqhtany|
|Admin. staff||Saad Abdullah Aleisa|
|Location||Abha, al-Namas, 'Asir Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Former names||King Saud University, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University|
|Colors||Green, White, Grey|
King Khalid University (KKU) (Arabic: جامعة الملك خالد) is a public university, distributed over several towns in the 'Asir Province in south-west Saudi Arabia, including Abha and al-Namas. On 26 July 1998, King Saud University and Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University merged to became King Khalid University.
King Khalid University is a rapidly growing institution of higher education in Saudi Arabia. With around 70,000 students, it is one of the biggest centers of learning in the Middle East region with a reputation as a major provider of both further and higher education. The eLearning Center (eLC) at KKU was established in 2005 as part of the university’s continuous efforts to provide the latest scientific methodologies to improve the educational process.
Academic administration 
Abdullah al-Rashid was the president of King Khalid University until 1 July 2012, when he was replaced by Abdulrahman al-Dawood following massive student protests in May and calls for his resignation.
One of the deans is Shanaifa Al-Qarni, Dean of the Women's College.
||This section needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)|
- Faculty of Medicine and Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- College of Health Sciences for Girls (women, al-Namas campus)
- Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Education.
- Faculty of Arabic Language
- Faculty of English and translations
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Community in Besha
- Community College in Namas (men, al-Namas campus)
- Faculty of Community in Moheal Assir
The university offers eLearning at KKU and inculcate learning to more than 70 thousands of students. Coordinating with international standards and sector leading players practices, eLearning in KKU have been approved at three levels: - web facilitated - blended, and - full.
The web facilitated level has already started the second semester of the academic year 1429 - 1430.
e-Learning Infrastructure at KKU :
The e-Learning Center has a world-class technology infrastructure to support eLearning and eKnowledge processes at KKU. Students, faculty members, and administrators achieve authorized/authenticated access through the center portal to a robust, fully integrated Learning Management System (LMS) and supporting applications and knowledge resources which extracts data from the Student InformationSystems (SIS), and in the future the KKU library, and Blackboard’s e-Portfolio. It also is supported by the Classroom Capture Application, Authoring Tools, e-Assessments, Virtual Classroom Tools, and a highly capable Learning Object Repository (LOR) that can share learning objects drawn from a variety of international open learning resources and content providers.
2012 student protests and change of university presidency 
On 7 March 2012, during the 2011–2012 Saudi Arabian protests, women students of the University protested against "injustice and inequality" and "discrimination and mistreatment" by university security staff. The students were attacked by security forces and on 10 March held a sit-in calling for the rector Abdullah al-Rashid to resign. On 1 July 2012, al-Rashid was fired by King Abdullah and replaced by Abdulrahman al-Dawood.
See also 
- "New varsity presidents appointed". Saudi Gazette. 2012-07-02. Archived from the original on 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- HM/HGH (2012-03-07). "Saudi security forces attack, beat female protesters in Abha". Archived from the original on 2012-03-07. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- "College of Health Sciences for Girls Namas". King Khalid University. 2011. Archived from the original on 2012-03-14. Retrieved 2012-03-14.
- "Asir governor says tampering with security will not be tolerated". Arab News. 10 March 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-03-09. Retrieved 2012-03-10.
- Ottaway, David B. (2012-08-03). "Saudi Arabia's Race Against Time". Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. Archived from the original on 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "Community College in Namas". King Khalid University. 2011. Archived from the original on 2012-03-14. Retrieved 2012-03-14.
- Ghanem, Sharifa (2012-03-11). "Saudi Arabia: violence marks student demonstration". Bikya Masr. Archived from the original on 2012-03-02. Retrieved 2012-03-02.