This page contains a list of user images about 19 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse 19 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
||This article may contain excessive, poor, or irrelevant examples. (March 2010)|
||This page appears to be an incomplete disambiguation. (June 2012)||
In English speech, the numbers 19 and 90 are often confused, as sounding very similar. When carefully enunciated, they differ in which syllable is stressed: 19 // vs 90 //. However, in dates such as 1999, and when contrasting numbers in the teens and when counting, such as 17, 18, 19, the stress shifts to the first syllable: 19 //.
19 is the 8th smallest prime number. The sequence continues 23, 29, 31, 37...
19 is the seventh Mersenne prime exponent.
You can make the number 19 by adding or subtracting but not multiplying (whole numbers), 19 can also be made by division.
The only non-trivial normal magic hexagon contains 19 hexagons (the other being 1).
19 is the first number with more than one digit that can be written from base 2 to base 19 using only the digits 0 to 9; the other number is 20.
- The number of angels guarding Hell ("Hellfire") ("Saqar") according to the Qur'an: "Over it is nineteen" (74:30).
- The Number of Verse and Sura together in the Qur'an which announces Jesus son of Maryam's (Mary's) birth (Qur'an 19:19).
- Some people have claimed that patterns of the number 19 are present an unusual number of times in the Qur'an.
Baha'i faith 
- The Bahá'í calendar is structured such that a year contains 19 months of 19 days each (along with the intercalary period of Ayyám-i-Há), as well as a 19-year cycle and a 361-year (19x19) supercycle.
- The Báb and his disciples formed a group of 19.
- There were 19 Apostles of Bahá'u'lláh.
- 19 is the debut album from English soul and jazz singer Adele.
- 19 is the fourth studio album from Russian pop singer Alsou.
- 19 is Evan Yo's first album, because Yo was nineteen years old when the album was released.
- "19" is a 1985 song by Paul Hardcastle, including sampled soundbites taken from a documentary about the Vietnam War in which 19 is claimed to have been the average age of United States soldiers killed in the conflict (an assertion which is widely disputed). The song was parodied by British satirist Rory Bremner under the pseudonym 'The Commentators,' as N-n-nineteen, Not Out, the title referring to the batting average of David Gower, the England cricket captain, during his side's risible performance against the West Indies in 1984 when they lost 5-0.
- With a similar name and anti-Vietnam War theme, "I Was Only Nineteen" by the Australian group Redgum reached number one on the Australian charts in 1983. In 2005 a hip hop version of the song was produced by The Herd.
- Other songs titled 19:
- Nineteen has been used as an alternative to twelve for a division of the octave into equal parts. This idea goes back to Salinas in the sixteenth century, and is interesting in part because it gives a system of meantone tuning, being close to 1/3 comma meantone. See 19 equal temperament.
- Some organs use the 19th harmonic to approximate a minor third.
- Stephen King's eight-book epic The Dark Tower saga employs the number 19 in books The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger, The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla, The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah, The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower, and The Wind Through the Keyhole as a mysterious and important number. They refer to the "ka-tet of 19", "Directive Nineteen," many names add up to 19, 19 seems to permeate every aspect of Roland and his traveler's lives. In addition, the number ends up being a powerful key.
- In Jodi Picoult's bestseller book Nineteen Minutes, the number 19 is referenced multiple times. It is most commonly referenced when referring to the main subject of the book, the school shooting rampage that took place over a span of 19 minutes.
- The game of Go is played on a grid of 19×19 lines (though variants can be played on grids of other sizes).
- Though the maximum score for a cribbage hand is 29, there is no combination of cards that adds up to 19 points. Many cribbage players, therefore, jokingly refer to a zero-point hand as "19 points."
- In Ecuadorian card game "40", when counting the amount of cards gathered in a hand, the limit is 19, after which the count starts at 6 and represents the points achieved during that hand.
Age 19 
- The final year a person is a teenager.
- This is the minimum age that is legal to buy tobacco products in the states Alabama, Alaska, New Jersey, Utah and several counties in New York including Nassau, Suffolk, and Onondaga.
- This is the minimum age at which one can drink and buy alcohol in Canada except for the provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, and Quebec where the drinking and purchase age of alcohol is 18.
- This is the minimum age to marry in the state of Nebraska.
In sports 
- In golf the "19th hole" is the clubhouse bar. In miniature golf it is an extra hole on which the winner earns an instant prize.
- As of the most recently completed 2012 season, Major League Soccer has 19 teams.
- The jersey number 19 has been retired by several North American sports teams in honor of past playing greats or other key figures:
- In Major League Baseball:
- In the NBA:
- In the NFL:
- In the NHL:
- The Colorado Avalanche, for Joe Sakic, who entered the Hockey Hall of Fame in November 2012.
- The Detroit Red Wings, for Hall of Famer Steve Yzerman. Some Red Wings fans collectively refer to themselves as "the 19" in his honor.
- The Minnesota North Stars, for Bill Masterton. The team has honored this retirement in its current home of Dallas. Masterton died from an on-ice injury in 1968, and to this day remains the only NHL player to have died as a direct result of an injury suffered during an NHL game.
- The Montreal Canadiens, for Hall of Famer Larry Robinson.
- The New York Islanders, for Hall of Famer Bryan Trottier.
- The Vancouver Canucks, for Markus Näslund.
- In the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 19 is the number of a car owned by Richard Petty Motorsports, a Ford Fusion with Best Buy as its primary sponsor, and driven by Elliott Sadler.
Other fields 
- Nineteen, Kentucky, a community in the United States
- The Nineteen Propositions was a 1642 petition from parliament to King Charles I of England.
- The nineteenth President of the United States was Rutherford B. Hayes.
- The nineteenth state to enter the Union of the United States was Indiana
- Part of the name of a breakfast cereal: Product 19
- The Soviet submarine K-19 was the first Soviet nuclear ballistic submarine
- I-19 is the designation for a US Interstate highway in Arizona
- 19 years is very close to 235 lunations. See Metonic cycle
- The number of the French department Corrèze
- Sequence A131646 in The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
- Roush, Gary (2008-06-02). "Statistics about the Vietnam War". Vietnam Helicopter Flight Crew Network. Archived from the original on 2009-12-06. Retrieved 2009-12-06. "Assuming KIAs accurately represented age groups serving in Vietnam, the average age of an infantryman (MOS 11B) serving in Vietnam to be 19 years old is a myth, it is actually 22. None of the enlisted grades have an average age of less than 20."
- Center for Health Improvement (2008-06-02). "Minimum Age Increase". Archived from the original on 2009-07-22. Retrieved 2004-06-30. "In Alabama, Alaska, and Utah, 19 years is the minimum age for sale of tobacco products"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 19 (number)|
|Look up nineteen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|