This page contains a list of user images about 2face Idibia which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse 2face Idibia news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
2face Idibia Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (April 2012)|
|Birth name||Innocent Ujah Idibia|
|Also known as||2Face, Tuface, 2Baba or Tubaba|
September 18, 1975 |
Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria
|Genres||R&B, hip hop, Reggae, Afrobeat|
|Occupations||Singer-songwriter, Musician, Record producer, Executive producer|
|Labels||Hypertek Entertainment Konvict Muzik|
|Associated acts||Sound Sultan, R. Kelly, Beenie Man, Akon, Faze, Plantashun Boyz, BlackFace Naija, Wyclef Jean, Template:Omawuni|
Innocent Ujah Idibia (born in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria), or better known by his stage name 2Face Idibia, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, actor and record producer. He was a member of the defunct R&B/hip hop group Plantashun Boyz.
Early life 
2Face Idibia was born Innocent Ujah Idibia in Jos, Nigeria. He is from the Okpokwu local government area and from the Idoma ethnic group in the southern part of Benue State, in central Nigeria. He attended Saint Gabriel's Secondary School in Makurdi, Benue State. He schooled briefly in the Institute of Management & Technology, Enugu (IMT), where he did his preliminary National Diploma course in business administration and management. While attending IMT he performed at school organized shows and parties, as well as other regional schools such as the University of Nigeria and Enugu State University of Science & Technology. He would not graduate college.
While attending IMT, 2face Idibia started composing and singing jingles at the GB Fan Club at Enugu State Broadcasting Services (ESBS) in 1996. He would move to Lagos and started performing with fellow rapper BlackFace, forming the Plantashun Boyz. He had met BlackFace while attending IMT. He started calling himself "2Face" in 1996. He cited the reasoning as "trying to demarcate my personal life with my business life.
In 2006, his song "African Queen" was used in the soundtrack for the film Phat Girlz, which was released internationally. The Plantashun Boyz came together briefly in 2007 to record an album which they titled Plan B. He also released a promotion album in 2008 releasing the single, "Enter the Place". Problems with album distribution in 2007 caused as shift of the release date of the album from 2008 to 2009. Tuface released two singles from the international version of his Unstoppable album and is the first Nigerian artist to have an appropriately priced international album.
2face Idibia released The Unstoppable International Edition album in 2010. For the album, he won two awards at the 2010 SoundCity Music Video Awards. He also won the Channel O Music Video Awards Best African Western award and the MTV Africa Music Awards for Best Male and Artist of the year. Upon leaving the music label Kennis Music, he set up his own record label known as Hypertek Entertainment. He is part of the Sony All African One8 Project alongside seven other musicians across Africa recording a single with R. Kelly and Prince Lee titled "Hands Across the World". He is the first non-Liberian to become an honorary member of the Liberian music society in recognition for his outstanding contribution to the growth of music in Africa.
Personal life 
On May 2, 2012, 2Face Idibia and Annie Macaulay, a Nollywood actress, got married in Lagos, in a private ceremony. 2face announced his marriage via his Twitter page. He has a child with Annie Macaulay, and six children from previous relations. Annie Macaulay and 2Face had their traditional wedding on the 8 march 2013 in Eket, Akwa-Ibom State Nigeria.The couple also had a white wedding in Dubai,on the 23 March 2013 on an island with Nigerian and Ghanaian celebrities all present to see the long term couple tie the knot.
2Face has established an NGO called 2Face Idibia Reach-Out Foundation. which motto is service to humanity. In 2009, 2Face was appointed as ambassador the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control. He released a song "Man Unkind" in order to raise awareness on the menace of fake and sub-standard food and drug products in Nigeria. In 2009, he was presented with the prestigious International Youth Ambassador for Peace Summit and the Nigeria Youth Merit Award by the National Youth Council of Nigeria in recognition of his contributions to youth development in Nigeria.
- 2004: Face 2 Face
- 2006: Grass 2 Grace
- 2008: The Unstoppable
- 2010: The Unstoppable International Edition
- 2012: Away & Beyond
- Best Male Vocalist 2002 Affinity Awards
- Music of the Year 2004 Excellence Recognition Awards
- Outstanding Contribution to the Entertainment Industry 2004 Award for Excellence
- Best Male Vocalist 2004 A.M.E.N Awards
- Song of the Year 2004 A.M.E.N Awards
- Best New Act Male 2004 A.M.E.N Awards
- Best Video 2004 A.M.E.N Awards
- Song of the year for "African Queen" 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York
- Best Album of the year 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York
- Best Hip Hop and R&B Artiste 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York
- Musician of the Year 2004 City People Awards for Excellence
- Best Male Video 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards
- Best African Video of the year 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards
- Best African Act 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards
- Best African Act 2005 MTV Europe Music Awards
- Best African Act 2005 Kora Awards
- Best Musical Artiste 2005 Afro Nollywood Awards
- African Song of The Year (Non Ghanaian) 2005 Ghana Music Awards
- Special Recognition Award 2005 Hip Hop World Awards
- The Outstanding Musician of the Year 2005 Black Heritage Awards for Excellence
- Best Song of The Year 2005 G.C.E International Awards
- Musician of The Year 2006 The Future Awards
- Africa Break Through Artist of the Year 2006 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York
- Best Album of the Year 2007 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York
- Best African Act 2007 MOBO Awards
- Song of the Decade 2007 Nigerian Music Awards
- Best R'n'B / Pop album 2008 Hip-Hop World Awards
- Best African Act 2008 Australian African Awards
- Best selling Nigerian Artist 2008 World Music Awards, Monaco, Spain
- Best R&B MTV Africa Music Awards 2009
- Artist of the Year MTV Africa Music Awards 2010
- Best Male MTV Africa Music Awards 2010
- Most Gifted West African Video 2010 Channel O Music Video Awards
- Best Pop Video for "Implication" 2010 SoundCity Awards
- Best Western 2010 SoundCity Awards
- New Champions For An Enduring Culture 2011 16th edition of the Annual THISDAY Awards presented by former U.S. President Bill Clinton and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Best International Act: Africa BET Awards of 2011
- Album of the year 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"
- Artist of the year 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"
- Best R'n'B / Pop album 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"
- Best African Act 2005 MOBO
- Artist of the Year 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards
- Best Male 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards
- Best Video for "Enter the Place" 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards
- Most Gifted African West Video for "Only Me" 2011 Channel O Music Video Awards
- Most Gifted Video of the Year for "Only Me" 2011 Channel O Music Video Awards
- "Rise and Rise of Tu-Face". newswatchngr.com. January 9, 2006. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- "Innocent Ujah Idibia (2Face)". Idomalang.org. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- "2Face Idibia Live in London". YouTube. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- "Phat Girlz soundtrack". Soundtrackinfo.com. Retrieved 2010-05-22.
- "TuFace Checks Piracy With Classy Album Price". tribune.com.ng. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "2Face Idibia’s BET International "Welcome to America" Interview". Bellanaija.com. April 27, 2011. Retrieved March 7, 2012.
- "Soundcity Music Video Awards 2010 – The Winner’s Circle". thenetng.com. November 22, 2010. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "Fally Ipupa & Tuface Idibia lead MTV Africa Music Awards winners 2010". museke.com. December 12, 2010. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- "Tuface Idibia opens up on why he left Kennis music". Nigerianewsdaily.com. October 28, 2011. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "Hands Across The World Video – ONE8 with R. Kelly". Rnbmusicblog.com. November 19, 2010. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "Tuface Idibia recuperating and fine". nigeriavillagesquare.com. October 9, 2007. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- "2face Idibia and Annie Macaulay wed secretly". thenetng.com. May 4, 2012. Retrieved May 4, 2012.
- "Annie, anointed queen of a shooting star". punchng.com. February 17, 2012. Retrieved March 3, 2012.
- "'2Face' Idibia: Message behind the music". edition.cnn.com. November 29, 2011. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- "NAFDAC appoints 2face Ambassador". vanguardngr.com. September 18, 2009. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "2Face Idibia and NAFDAC tackle fake and sub-standard food and drug products in Nigeria with "Man Unkind"". Bellanaija.com. April 11, 2011. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "Human capital". Nigeriafirst.org. April 16, 2009. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- 2Face Puts Nigeria On Musical Map
- Africa Kora Awards 2005 winners
- Mobo Awards 2007: Winners
- TuFace, Sasha & Others represent Nigeria at the World Music Awards in Monaco
- (MAMAs) 2009 winners
- 6 Nigerians Bring Home the Awards
- 2Face clinches’s double awards
- Hurray for Nigeria! 2Face & D’banj win the Best International Act (Africa) award at the 2011 BET Awards
- The 2011 Headies
- (MAMAs) 2009 nominees
- Channel O 2011 MVA's - all the nominees
- Official website
- 2Face Idibia on Facebook
- 2Face Idibia on Twitter
- 2face Idibia's channel on YouTube
- Tuface Idibia at the Internet Movie Database
- 2Face Idibia's artist page on Trace TV
- 2Face's page on Iwantairplay.com
- 2Face Idibia on Myspace
- 2face Idibia on Global Hit Music
- 2Face's page on Gbedunation
- 2face on Naijapals
- 2Face Idibia lyrics, audio, video, information
- 2face arrived in Barbados, West Indies, September 13, 2007
- Pricing: Omotola, Ruggedman, Others Follow 2face’s Lead
- Nigeria pop star 2Face Idibia calls for crackdown on pirates
- CNN African Voices November 30, 2011
- Talk Time Africa with 2Face Idibia