This page contains a list of user images about 370z which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse 370z news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
|Also called||Fairlady Z (Japan)|
|Assembly||Tochigi, Tochigi, Japan|
|Body style||2-door coupé
|Platform||Nissan FM platform|
|Engine||3.7L VQ37VHR V6|
|Designer(s)||Randy Rodriguez; Diane Allen (2005)|
The Nissan 370Z (known as the Fairlady Z Z34 in Japan) is a sports car manufactured by Nissan Motors. It was announced on October 29, 2008 and was first shown at an event in Los Angeles ahead of the 2008 Greater LA Auto Show, before being officially unveiled at the show itself. The 370Z is the sixth-generation of the Nissan Z-car line, succeeding the 350Z.
Initial release 
Compared to the 350Z, the 370Z has a wheelbase 4 in (100 mm) shorter at 100.4 in (2,550 mm) and an overall length 2.7 in (69 mm) shorter at 167.1 in (4,240 mm). The overall width has been increased by 1.3 in (33 mm), the rear track by 2.2 in (56 mm), and overall height reduced by 0.3 in (7.6 mm). The smaller exterior dimensions and use of more lightweight materials help reduce weight. (Although it should be noted that a 2003-2005 base model 350Z is actually lighter than the 370Z, since Federally-mandated safety features add weight to models produced after 2008).
The 370Z features a front aluminum subframe, aluminum-alloy engine cradle, aluminum door panels, an all-aluminum hood, and an aluminum hatch. Front body torsion rigidity is improved by 10 percent with an extensively revised body structure which includes a new front suspension cradle to reduce front body lateral bending, new rear structural reinforcements, and an underbody "V-bar" to help reduce rear lateral bending. Rear body torsion rigidity is improved by up to 22 percent and rear body vertical bending rigidity is improved by up to 30 percent. Additional enhancements include the use of a carbon fiber composite radiator housing and strengthening of the rear fender and hatch areas. The new structure weighs slightly less than the 350Z.
The 370Z uses a front double wishbone suspension, with forged aluminum control arms and steering knuckle, the rear multi-link suspension uses a forged aluminum upper control arm, lower arm and radius rod, the toe control rod is steel and wheel carrier assembly is aluminum. The refreshed 2013 model uses new dampers with the Sport package models. The brakes have been changed from the more expensive Brembo racing brakes to Nissan branded brakes which are manufactured by Akebono.
Fairlady Z Coupe (2008-) 
Japanese model of 370Z Coupe went on sale in December 1, 2008.
370Z Coupe (2009–) 
Standard and optional equipment includes 19-inch wheels, Bluetooth, electric seats, limited slip differential, Bose sound system and subwoofer, heated seats, and automatic climate control.
370Z Roadster (2009–) 
It features a soft-top roof, although automotive magazines originally said it would have a retractable hardtop.
The touring model adds heated and cooling leather-appointed power net seats, a 6-CD Bose audio system with 8 speakers (with dual subwoofer) and MP3/WMA playback, XM Satellite Radio, Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, and aluminum-trimmed pedals.
Touring model also includes following options:
- Sport Package: adds 19-inch RAYS forged wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires, Nissan Sport Brakes, SynchroRev Match (6-speed manual transmission only), and Viscous Limited Slip Differential.
- Navigation Package: adds touch-screen Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System with XM NavTraffic real-time traffic information, a 9.3GB Music Box hard drive for digital music storage and playback, and a USB port for iPod connectivity.
NISMO 370Z (2009–) 
The NISMO version was introduced for the 2009 year model. The engine produces 350 hp (260 kW) at 7,400 RPM and 276 lb·ft (374 N·m) at 5,200 RPM with revised ECU settings and exhaust setup. Transmission choice is limited to a 6-speed manual with Nissan's new "SynchroRev Match" function. Handling is improved via stiffened springs and stabilizer bars compared to the 370Z Coupe. Other equipment includes 19-inch RAYS forged aluminum-alloy wheels with Yokohama ADVAN Sport Y-rated tires (P245/40ZR19 front, P285/35ZR19 rear), 14.0-inch front and 13.8-inch rear vented rotors, NISMO Sport Brakes with 4-piston front and 2-piston rear aluminum calipers, and a fully integrated chin spoiler.
The vehicle went on sale on June 2009.
US model went on sale on June 17, 2009 with an MSRP of US$39,130.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2009 New York Auto Show.
Fairlady Z Roadster, Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary (2009-) 
Sales of Japanese model of 370Z Roadster began on Oct. 15, 2009.
Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary is a limited version of Fairlady Z coupe Version ST for Japan market, commemorating 40th anniversary of the original Fairlady Z. It includes:
- A choice of 6-speed manual or 7-speed automatic transmission
- Real Leather/Suede-like Fabric Combination Seat specifically
- made for the 40th Anniversary model & Door trim (color: red)
- Memorial engraving on the seat back. ("40th Anniversary")
- Real leather-covered steering (with red stitches)
- Real leather-covered shift knob
- Console boot (with red stitches)
- Instrument panel upper box (with red stitches)
- Kneepads in the driver and passenger seats (with red stitches)
- Special emblem (in the rear) for the 40th Anniversary model
- RAYS special aluminum forging wheels for the 40th Anniversary model (dark chrome color coating)
- Special SPORT Brake Calliper for the 40th Anniversary model. (color: red)
- body colour: Metal Gray (Multi flex color) (Special color for the 40th Anniversary model), Premium Deep Maroon (P), Brilliant White Pearl (3P), Brade Silver (M), Diamond Black (P), Vibrant Red (C)
370Z Yellow (2009) 
The 370Z Yellow is a limited edition of the 370Z GT Pack coupe for the British market, inspired by the European GT4 race car. It includes Ultimate Yellow body, 19-inch RAYS forged alloy wheels, black leather and suede interior upholstery, integrated satellite navigation system, illuminated entry plates, special mats and a Bose audio with 8 speakers and a 6-CD autochanger.
The vehicle went on sale in September 2009 for £31,650 (manual) or £33,050 (automatic).
A North American version, consisting solely of Chicane Yellow paint(2009 only), is otherwise identical to 370Zs. Chicane Yellow was available for an extra $500 in North America with other colors available standard at no additional charge.
370Z Nürburgring edition (2009-) 
It is a limited (80 units) version of 370Z coupe for the Germany market, with Premium Ultimate Yellow body colour, special decals, more sonorous Cobra exhaust system, a numbered plaque, and 19-inch OZ alloy wheels, Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT tires (255/40 R19 front, 285/35 R19 back), €150 gift cardredeemable at the Nurburgring.
370Z 40th Anniversary Edition (2010) 
This model is a limited (1000 units) version based on the 370Z Coupe Touring, commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Datsun 240Z arriving in North America. It includes manual transmission, the Sport Package (including SynchroRev Match, front chin spoiler, rear spoiler, Nissan Sport Brakes, 19-inch Rays forged aluminum-alloy wheels and viscous limited-slip differential), special "40th Anniversary Graphite" exterior color, red leather interior upholstery, a high-luster smoke wheel finish, red brake calipers, 40th Anniversary badges on the rear hatch and front strut tower brace, red door panel inserts, 40th Anniversary seatback and floormat embroidery, and red stitching on the center stack, shift boot and kneepads. It also has a leather steering wheel with red stitching, a plaque of authenticity, and commemorative premium satin car cover.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2010 Chicago Auto Show.
The vehicle went on sale in spring 2010.
370Z Black Edition (2010-) 
It is a limited (370 units) version of 370Z Coupe commemorating 40th Anniversary of Datsun 240Z launch in the US market, for European market. It includes unique red leather & suede appointed interior (seats & door trim) with embossed 40th Anniversary logo seats, smooth leather wrapped steering wheel with red stitching, red stitching on the centre cluster, centre console and knee pads; Nissan's Connect Premium combined touch-screen satellite navigation and audio system with USB connectivity, dark grey 19" aluminium forged RAYS wheels, red brake callipers, 40th Anniversary emblem on the back door.
The vehicle went on sale from all Nissan High Performance Centres and throughout the dealer network with deliveries starting in April.
BRE 370Z (2010) 
It is a version of 2010 Nissan NISMO 370Z Coupe commemorating 40th Anniversary of the Z's First National Championship, built by Brock Racing Enterprises. It includes red, white and blue BRE paint scheme designed by Peter Brock.
The vehicle was unveiled in BRE Reunion dinner at the Classic Motorsports Mitty at Road Atlanta on Thursday, April 29, 2010.
Fairlady Z version NISMO (2011-) 
370Z GT Edition (2011-) 
It is a version of 370Z Coupé commemorating Nissan's global success in GT racing and 40 years of Z in the UK, for the UK market. It includes a choice of 3 body colours, (Pearl White, Kuro (metallic) black and Black Rose), grey 'GT' stripes running along the flanks of the car, 19inch RAYS forged alloy wheels in dark anthracite colour, retune the dampers to provide the ideal balance between ride comfort and high-speed handling, a rear view parking camera as part of the Premium Connect satellite navigation system, a tyre pressure monitoring system, seven-speed automatic option with snow mode, revised underbody insulation to reduce road noise.
The vehicle went on sale from £35,000, with deliveries began on 1 June 2011.
Body styles 
|Body type ((CBA-)Z34)||Coupe||Roadster|
|370Z (North America)||2009—||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||337 PS (248 kW; 332 hp)@7000, 365 N·m (269 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z (Black Edition)||2010—?||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||328 PS (241 kW; 324 hp)@?, ?@?|
|370Z (Europe)||2009—||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||331 PS (243 kW; 326 hp)@7000, 366 N·m (270 lb·ft)@5200|
|NISMO 370Z||2009—||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
All models (except NISMO, manual only) include 7-speed automatic with paddle shifters or 6-speed manual transmission. SynchroRev Match system for 6-speed manual transmission is included with the Sport Package.
The 0–60 mph acceleration times are as follows:
Nissan 370Z Coupe: 4.6 seconds
Nissan 370Z Roadster: 4.9 seconds
1/4 mile (coupe): 13.1 seconds at 108 mph
1/4 mile (roadster): 13.6 seconds at 102.9 mph
Skidpad (coupe): 0.99 g
Skidpad (roadster): 1.00 g
Braking, 60-0 mph (roadster): 103 ft
|Curb weight||3,232 pounds (1,466 kg) (base)|
|Wheelbase||100.4 in (2,550 mm)|
|Length||167.1 in (4,240 mm)|
|Width||72.8 in (1,850 mm)|
|Height||51.8 in (1,320 mm)|
- US trims: 370Z (base), Sport, Touring, Touring Sport, NISMO
- Japan trims: Fairlady Z (base), Fairlady Z Version S, Fairlady Z Version ST, Fairlady Z Version NISMO
|Calendar Year||U.S. Sales|
Awards & recognition 
- JD Power and Associates Highest Ranked Compact Premium Sporty Car in Initial Quality 2009
- Kelley Blue Book's Best Resale Value Award (2010)
- Consumers Digest Automotive Best Buy Award
- Best of What’s New by Popular Science
The Nissan 370Z is featured in Electronic Arts' Need for Speed: Undercover video game which was released on November 18, 2008. This allowed people to drive the 370Z in-game prior to the vehicle's actual release. Nissan claimed it to be the first time an automaker had a vehicle world premiere by partnering with a video game company. It was featured in the Xbox 360 racing simulator Forza Motorsport 3, and featured in the PlayStation 3 driving simulator game Gran Turismo 5, it was also featured in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. The 370Z also made its debut on the arcade racing game Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX.
NISMO 370Z appeared in Asphalt 6: Adrenaline.
A version of Megatron Fairlady Z was produced by Takara TOMY, as part of the Transformers Alternity toy line.
As part of UK market launch, a TV commercial featuring Nissan 370Z vs racing chickens was produced.
As part of Nissan's plan to build the ultimate 370Z track car, a campaign allowing fans to vote which components will be used in the project took place in association with Facebook and Autoblog. The suspension choices (hosted by Autoblog) include NISMO S-Tune Springs and Dampers, KW Variant 3, APEXi S1 Damper System. The completed vehicle includes Greddy twin turbo kit, Greddy Ti-C catback system, KW Variant 3 suspension, Stoptech big brake kit with 2 piece aerorotors, Volk TE37SL tires, Metalloy decal kit.
2013 model year update (2012-) 
370Z (2012-) 
New features include:
- refreshed front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights (except NISMO 370Z)
- a new 18-inch wheel design for 370Z Coupe
- two new body colors – Magma Red and Midnight Blue
- Sport Package-equipped models includes a new 19-inch wheel design, red-color brake calipers and Euro-tuned shock absorbers
- NISMO 370Z includes 5-spoke 19-inch RAYS forged aluminum-alloy wheels with dark-finish, revised brake system components, optional Bose Premium Audio Package (six speakers, in-dash 6CD changer, Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone System, auto-dimming inside mirror, and HomeLink Universal Transceiver), Magma Red body colour option.
370Z coupe was unveiled in 2012 Chicago Auto Show.
Sale of the vehicle began on June 2012.
Fairlady Z Coupe, Roadster, Fairlady Z Version NISMO (2012-) 
Changes to Fairlady Z Coupe and Roadster include:
- new front bumper with LED hyper daylight
- Dark chrome colour 19-inch aluminium wheel standard in Coupe Version ST and Version S, optional in Roadster Version ST
- 18-inch aluminium wheel from Fairlady Z Roadster for Coupe (except Version ST and Version S)
- Red brake caliper as standard on Coupe Version S and Version ST, Roadster Version ST
- 2 new body colours premimum sun flare orange and dark blue for total of 8 colours
- Base colour for car information display is changed to dark metallic grey
- Front and rear shock absorbers are tuned to improve stability (Coupe Version S and Version ST, Roadster Version ST)
- Brake pads use new friction material to improve stability when breaking from high speed to low-medium speed, and improved fade endurance (Coupe Version S and Version ST, Roadster Version ST)
Changes to Fairlady Z Version NISMO include:
- Using Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires
- Increased body rigidity
- Suspension tuning
The vehicles went on sale in 2012-07-18.
Fairlady Z NISMO Z-Challenge Spec (2013) 
It is a race car based on the Fairlady Z for the Z-Challenge single-spec race series.
370Z NISMO (2013-) 
It is an updated version of NISMO 370Z with:
- new dark gray coloring added to the front and rear fascias, lower side sills, side mirrors and NISMO rear spoiler, with each element (except side sills) featuring NISMO-style red pinstripe accents
- Solid Red replaces the previous Magma Red body colour option
- addition of a new steering wheel with Alcantara appointments and red accents
- addition of red NISMO tachometer
- Bridgestone POTENZA S001 tyres (245/40ZR19 front, 285/35ZR19 rear)
US model was set to go on sale in summer 2013.
Body styles 
|Body type||Coupe ((CBA-)Z34)||Roadster ((CBA-)HZ34)|
|370Z (North America)||2012-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||337 PS (248 kW; 332 hp)@7000, 365 N·m (269 lb·ft)@5200|
|NISMO 370Z||2012-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z NISMO (North America)||2013-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z NISMO (Europe)||2013-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||349 PS (257 kW; 344 hp)@7400?, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200?|
|Fairlady Z (Japan)||2012-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||336 PS (247 kW; 331 hp)@7000, 365 N·m (269 lb·ft)@5200|
|Fairlady Z Version NISMO||2012-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z (North America)||2012-||Coupe: 6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic
Roadster: 6-speed manual (touring only), 7-speed automatic
|NISMO 370Z (North America)||2012-||6-speed manual|
|370Z NISMO (North America)||2013-||6-speed manual|
|370Z NISMO (Europe)||2013-||6-speed manual|
|Fairlady Z Version (Japan)||2012-||coupe: 6-speed manual (base, Version T, Version ST), 7-speed automatic (base, Version S, Version ST)
roadster: 6-speed manual (Version T, Version ST), 7-speed automatic (base, Version ST)
|Fairlady Z Version NISMO (Japan)||2012-||6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic|
7-speed automatic transmission includes manual shift mode, paddle shifters and Downshift Rev Matching. 6-speed manual transmission includes SynchroRev Match synchronized Downshift Rev Matching system.
- US trims: 370Z (base), Touring, Touring, NISMO
- Japan trims: Fairlady Z (base (coupe, roadster 6MT)), Fairlady Z Version S (coupe 6MT), Fairlady Z Version ST, Fairlady Z Version T (7AT), Fairlady Z Version NISMO
As part of the Nissan 370Z campaign, a series of 6 Heisman House TV commercials were produced, featuring previous Heisman Trophy winners. Nissan 370Z Roadster was featured in the 'Hula' commercial.
See also 
- "All-new 2009 Nissan 370Z coupé readies for debut". Nissan News. Nissan Motors. 2008-10-29. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Siler, Wes (2008-11-15). "2009 Nissan 370Z Unveiled Live At Secret LA Event". Jalopnik. Gawker Media. Retrieved 2008-11-16.
- Abuelsamid, Sam (2008-10-29). "Officially, official: Nissan drops 370Z ahead of LA Debut!". Autoblog. Weblogs, Inc. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Hardigree, Matt (2008-10-29). "2009 Nissan 370Z Breaks Cover". Jalopnik. Gawker Media. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Nissan Releases New Fairlady Z
- All-New 2009 Nissan 370Z Coupe Readies For Debut
- Officially Official: Nissan drops 370Z ahead of LA Debut!
- Abuelsamid, Sam (2009-04-07). "2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster and 2009 350 hp Nissan NISMO 370Z w/VIDEO". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- At a Glance: 2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster
- 2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster and 2009 350 hp Nissan NISMO 370Z w/VIDEO
- At a Glance: 2009 Nissan NISMO 370Z
- Abuelsamid, Sam (2009-06-17). "2009 NISMO 370Z officially priced from $39,130". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- New York: NISMO 370Z hits the show floor
- Nissan Releases All-New Fairlady Z Roadster - Limited Edition "Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary" Model Also Joins Lineup; Fairlady Z Coupe Receives Enhancements for the New Model Year -
- Paukert, Chris (2009-07-02). "UKDM Nissan 370Z 'Yellow' is a special-edition homage to Europe's GT4 series". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Nissan sets up shop at Nürburgring, christens new store with limited-edition 370Z
- Nissan 370Z Nurburgring Edition: Limited Production Model Launched in Europe
- 2009 Nissan 370Z Nurburgring Edition
- Chicago 2010: Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition unveiled with no added performance
- Lieberman, Jonny (2009-10-15). "Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition announced". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Geneva Preview: Europe gets its own 40th anniversary Nissan 370Z Black Edition
- Nissan working on BRE 370Z to mark car's 40th anniversary
- Nissan to Showcase Nine Exciting and Innovative Models at Tokyo Auto Salon
- Nissan to Showcase 10 Exciting Models at Tokyo Auto Salon 2012
- Nissan celebrates racing tradition with special overseas 370Z GT Edition
- "2009 Nissan 370Z Coupe Road Test". Car and Driver.
- "Comparison: 2010 Audi TTS vs 2009 BMW Z4 vs 2010 Nissan 370Z vs 2009 Porsche Boxster S". Motor Trend. 2010-06. Retrieved July 31, 2011.
- "350Z Roadster". JDPower.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Nissan Z wins 2010 Best Resale Value Award, Kelley Blue Book
- Sean-Thomas A. Gunnell. "Best Buys - Nissan 370Z". Consumers Digest. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- "Nissan SynchroRev Match Transmission | Popular Science". Popsci.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Hardigree, Matt (2008-10-29). "Nissan 370Z To Make Virtual Debut In Need For Speed Undercover". Jalopnik. Gawker Media. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Mathews, Colin (2008-10-30). "Nissan Taps Video Game Maker To Help Launch New 370Z". The Car Connection. The Car Advisory Network. Retrieved 2008-10-30.[dead link]
- Megatron hides from humans in Nissan 370Z form
- Nissan 370Z plays chicken
- Nissan Project 370Z: You choose the suspension
- Nissan shows off crowdsourced 370Z
- Refreshed 2013 Nissan 370Z priced from $33,120*
- 2013 Nissan 370Z has been defanged
- NISSAN AT THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2012
- 2012年パリモーターショー 出展概要
- 「フェアレディZ」「フェアレディZ ロードスター」をマイナーチェンジ -あわせて、「フェアレディZ Version NISMO」をマイナーチェンジ-
- Nissan's New World of Customization and History-Making Racecars - Showcased at the 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon
- "Bridgestone equips sporty new NISMO 370Z/". 2013-02-28. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- 2014 Nissan 370Z Nismo gets tweaked
- NISSAN AT THE 2013 GENEVA MOTOR SHOW
- "Nissan 370Z Nismo (2014)". ZER Customs.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Nissan 370Z|
- Official website (US)
- Official website (Japan)
- nissan370zreviews.com - Independent website for 370z reviews
- Nissan Navigation
|Nissan Z-car timeline, 1960s–present|
|240Z (S30)||260Z (S30)||280Z (S30)||280ZX (S130)||300ZX (Z31)||300ZX (Z32)||350Z (Z33)||370Z (Z34)|
|Nissan road car timeline, United States and Canadian markets, 1980s–present|
|Sport compact||Pulsar NX||Pulsar NX||NX||200SX||Altima Coupe|