This page contains a list of user images about A Living Legacy which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse A Living Legacy news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Music video by Rihanna performing Unfaithful. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on Feb. 15, 2012. http://vevo.com/certified http://youtu...
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48070735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Dr. Roger D. Duke is an author, theologian, educator, itinerant preacher, published scholar, and professor at several institutions of higher learning including: Union University, Baptist College of Health Sciences, Liberty University, Memphis Theological Seminary, and Columbia Evangelical Seminary. He serves as Senior Editor and Marketing Manager for BorderStone Press, LLC. Professor Duke also serves as a Consulting Editor for B & H Academic Studies in Baptist Life and Thought series.
Duke recently co-edited a book with David Dockery, president of Union University, on the life of John Broadus, who was a founding faculty member of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Charles Spurgeon deemed Broadus the “greatest of living preachers.” Contributing authors include: Timothy George, A. James Fuller, Thomas J. Nettles, Mark M. Overstreet, James Patterson, Richard Melick, Craig C. Christina, and Beecher L. Johnson.
Rev. Duke has just released a second volume on one of the other original founders of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary-Basil Manly, Jr. It is entitled Soldiers of Christ. He collaborated with Michael AG Haykin and A. James Fuller on this project. R. Albert Mohler, Jr., president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary wrote the foreword. David Dockery wrote “The introductory and biographical essays on the lives of Basil Manly, Sr., and Basil Manly, Jr., as well as the carefully selected collections from their writings found in this volume are wonderful and much-welcomed additions to Baptist studies. I am quite pleased to recommend Soldiers of Christ.” 
Professor Duke has recently submitted, with Dr. Bob Agee, a volume entitled: Reason for the Season: Ministerial Reflections on Grief, Suffering, and Loss to Founders Press. It is due out sometime in 2010.
Personal life 
He and his wife, the former Katie Melinda (Linda) Young, have been married for 35 years. They have three grown children, two girls and one son. They worship at the South Woods Baptist Church, Memphis, Tennessee. Duke serves as the Chaplain for the Germantown (TN) Fire Department.
- Doctor of Ministry (D. M.), May 2003 The University of the South’s (Sewanee) School of Theology; Sewanee, Tennessee.
- Ph. D. (Studies), 1997-2000 Studied with John Angus Campbell, The University of Memphis, College of Communication w/Graduate Seminars in: Classical Rhetoric, Contemporary Rhetoric, Rhetorical Theory, Rhetorical Criticism, The Rhetorical Tradition, Political Rhetoric, Rhetoriography, Movie & Media Criticism, Communication Theory, Teaching Communication in College, and Organizational Communication with an Emphasis in Feminist Issues
- Sustaining Pastoral Excellence (SPE): Fall 2004-Spring 2007. This was a three-year research & colleague grant program project funded by The (Eli) Lily Endowment. The program grant was administered through Memphis Theological Seminary. Through monthly ecumenical worship, colleague meetings, academic research, prayer retreats, personally introspection, et al we studied what it meant to practice excellence in ministry and how these applied to scholarship, piety, and justice.
- Master of Arts in Religion (M. A. R.), May 1996 Harding University Graduate School of Religion, Memphis, Tennessee. Major Concentration: Christian Thought/History of Christian Thought
- Master of Divinity (M. Div.), With Languages, May 1995, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky; Major Concentration: Higher Education Track
- Bachelor of Science, (B. Sc.), cum laude, May 1987, Crichton College, Memphis, Tennessee, Major: Humanities; Minor: Bible/History.
- Diploma of Theology (Associate of Divinity, A. Div.), May 1985, Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary, Memphis, Tennessee. Majors: Theology & Pastoral Ministries
- Duke, R., co-editor with Bob Agee, Reason for the Season, Founders Press, August 30, 2010. ISBN 978-0-9785711-8-4
- Duke, R., Michael A.G. Haykin & A. James Fuller, “Soldiers of Christ”: The Piety of Basil Manly, Sr. and Basil Manly, Jr. Cape Corral, FL: Founders Publishers.
Other writings 
- (Fall, 2009). “John A. Broadus, Rhetoric, and A Treatise on the Preparation and Delivery of Sermons.” Posted on the Baptist History Home Page at http://web.archive.org/web/20091028075702/http://www.geocities.com/baptist_documents/a-recent.documents.html.
- (Fall, 2009). “Perspicuity in the Preaching and Pietistic Thought of Basil Manly, Jr.” posted in manuscript form at the http://web.archive.org/web/20091026213355/http://geocities.com/baptist_documents/ web page.
- (Fall, 2009). “Perspicuity in the Preaching and Pietistic Thought of Basil Manly, Jr.” Audio of address posted on the Andrew Fuller Center for Biblical Spirituality of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Posted at http://www.andrewfullercenter.org/index.php/conference/baptist-spirituality-historical-perspectives-august-24-25-2009. Conference presentation also posted at http://sbcvoices.com/baptist-spirituality-conference-audio/
- (Summer, 2009). “Perspicuity in the Preaching and Pietistic Thought of Basil Manly, Jr.” Founders Journal 77, Can also be accessed at Founders.org.
- (May, 2009). “Whatever Happened to ‘The Fall?’” Gospel Witness, Publication of the Jarvis Street Baptist Church, Toronto, Canada.
- (Fall 2008). “‘Compel Them to Come In’: Posture and Persuasion in the Preaching of Charles Haddon Spurgeon.” Founders Journal 74. Can be accessed at http://www.founders.org/journal/fj74/article1.html.
- (Summer, 2008). “Studies in Philippians,” Bible Conference Presentation, Choteau Baptist Church, Choteau, Montana.
- (Fall, 2006). Book Review: Theory and Practice in Old Testament Ethics. By John Rogerson. New York: T & T Clark International, 2004. Submitted to Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society for the Fall 2006 publication.
- (Fall, 2004). “Some Thoughts on Theodicy.” Published on-line 12-1-04 at Columbia Evangelical Seminary Coffee Talks #96. Available: http://www.ces.edu.
- (Spring, 2004). “A Southern Baptist Looks at the Theology of James Cone: Or “Can a Southern Baptist Talk to a Liberation Theologian?” Published on-line 4-14-04 at Reformed Writings Journal. Available: http://reformedwritings. home.comcast.net/.
- (2003) Book review: The Revenge of Conscience: Politics and The Fall of Man. By J. Budziszewski. Dallas TX: Spence Publishing Co., 1999. Submitted to Perspectives in Religious Studies Journal on Jan. 1st, 2004 for publication in the Spring quarterly.
- (2003) Book review: Liberty and Justice for All: Racial Reform and the Social Gospel (1877–1925), The Rauschenbusch Lectures, New Series, II. By Ronald C.White, Jr. Louisville KY: Westminster John Knox, 2002. Submitted to Perspectives in Religious Studies Journal on Jan. 1st, 2004 for publication in the Spring quarterly.
- (2003). “John Bunyan’s Place in Spiritual Theology.” Published on-line 1-2-04 at Reformed Writings Journal. Available: http://reformedwritings.home.comcast.net/.
- (2003). “A Rhetorical Taxonomy of the Jubilee 2000 Papal Apology of John Paul II.” Dissertation presented to The University of the South’s (Sewanee) School of Theology. May, 2003.
- (2003). “A Rhetorical Analysis of Resolution No. 1: On Racial Reconciliation of the 150th Anniversary of the Southern Baptist Convention at the June 1995 Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia.” Published on-line 12-1-03 at Reformed Writings Journal. Available: http://reformedwritings.home.comcast.net/.
- (Summer, 2001). “The Theology of James Cone.” Seminar paper. Course P.T. 30, D. Min. Ministry Seminar. The University of the South’s School of Theology.
- (Fall, 1999). “A Short Contrast Between the Foundational Hermeneutic of Rabbinic Judaism and Evangelical Christianity.” Seminar paper. Contemporary Rhetoric, Ph. D. Seminar. The University of Memphis.
- (Fall, 1997). “Lee Atwater: Machiavellian or Gamemaker.” Seminar paper. Political Communication, Course 8013, Ph. D. Seminar. The University of Memphis.
- (Spring, 1997). “Is Euthanasia Always Wrong?” Seminar paper. Theory of Practical Reason, Course 7360, Ph. D. Seminar. The University of Memphis.
- Dockery, David S. and Roger D. Duke. John A. Broadus: A Living Legacy Studies in Baptist Life and Thought, series ed. Michael A.G. Haykin. Nashville: Broadman and Holman Academic, 2008. 260 pp.