This page contains a list of user images about Aim And Ignite which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Aim And Ignite news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Aim And Ignite Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Jimmy Kimmel Lie Detective #1 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV show ...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
|Aim and Ignite|
|Studio album by Fun.|
|Released||August 25, 2009|
|Genre||Indie pop, alternative rock,
baroque pop, neo-psychedelia
|Singles from Aim and Ignite|
|The Aquarian Weekly||B+|
Aim and Ignite is the debut studio album from the indie pop band Fun. It was released on August 25, 2009, through Nettwerk. Two of the bonus tracks are re-imagined versions of songs on the CD, and two are remixes. The title of the album comes from a line of the lyrics on the track "Light a Roman Candle with Me".
Track listing 
- "Be Calm" – 4:10
- "Benson Hedges" – 4:00
- "All the Pretty Girls" – 3:23
- "I Wanna Be the One" – 3:36
- "At Least I'm Not as Sad (As I Used to Be)" – 4:07
- "Light a Roman Candle With Me" – 3:05
- "Walking the Dog" – 3:40
- "Barlights" – 4:17
- "The Gambler" – 4:11
- "Take Your Time (Coming Home)" – 7:51
iTunes Bonus tracks:
- "Stitch Me Up" (Ruess/Dost/Antonoff)– 4:05
- "Walking the Dog II" – 4:31
- "Take Your Time (Acoustic)" – 3:57
- "Walking the Dog (RAC Mix)" – 4:30
- "All the Pretty Girls (RAC Mix)" – 4:25
Aim and Ignite was released to positive reviews. AbsolutePunk.net's Drew Beringer praised the album, calling it "what a pop album should sound like" and "the most essential pop album of 2009". Allmusic called the album "progressive, but in the best possible way" and admired Ruess's lyrics for "investigating the larger truths of life...with a witty approach that keeps the songs bubbling merrily along on a positive note". Dave de Sylvia of Sputnikmusic wrote, "Aim and Ignite isn’t the most consistent pop album around," but he ultimately commended the album as "a superbly mixed and arranged album made by musicians who clearly understand the limits and potential of pop music". Estella Hung of PopMatters was less impressed with the album, praising songs "Be Calm" and "The Gambler", but criticizing the lyrics and production of the album's early tracks. Hung concluded that while Aim and Ignite is "pretty original to say the least", it "fails to live up to the Format’s last outing". Popdose's Ken Shane called the album "an interesting and unusual listen". Shane applauded the album's songwriting and said "many of the songs are really good", but he objected to the "cute" production, desiring to hear the band "in a more stripped-down form. He ended his review with: "I have a similar problem with Dr. Dog, a band that was recommended to me by a number of people. I think much of their recorded work is too fussed over, but when I saw them live and their sound was more stripped down out of necessity, emphasizing their powerful songwriting, I thought they were wonderful. Perhaps the same fate awaits me with Fun."
The album reached number 26 on Sputnikmusic's top 50 albums of 2009.
Chart performance 
|US Billboard 200||71|
|US Alternative Albums (Billboard)||20|
|US Digital Albums (Billboard)||24|
|US Rock Albums (Billboard)||23|
|US Tastemaker Albums (Billboard)||3|
- Beringer, Drew (25 July 2009). "Fun. - Aim & Ignite - Album Review". AbsolutePunk.net. Archived from the original on 28 November 2009. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- Aim and Ignite at Allmusic
- Friedman, Eric. "Fun.: Aim And Ignite". The Aquarian Weekly. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- Kwon, Lisa. "Fun. - Aim And Ignite Review". Music Emissions. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- Hung, Estella (18 November 2009). "Fun.: Aim and Ignite < Reviews". PopMatters. Archived from the original on 20 November 2009. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- Hernandez, Karla. "Fun. - Aim And Ignite album review". Redefine (magazine). Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- Kearns, Emily. "Fun. - Aim And Ignite". Rock Sound. Archived from the original on 15 June 2010. Retrieved 16 June 2010. Text " Album Reviews " ignored (help)
- de Sylvia, Dave (18 August 2009). "Fun. - Aim and Ignite Review". sputnikmusic. Archived from the original on 6 January 2010. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- "AbsolutePunk.net". AbsolutePunk.net. Retrieved 2011-11-13.
- "Aim and Ignite is out today! Listen to a special track now". 25 August 2009. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- ASCAP, Database. "ACE Title Search". ASCAP Database for Fun.
- Shane, Ken (27 August 2009). "CD Review: Fun., "Aim and Ignite"". Popdose. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- Aim and Ignite - Fun. | Billboard.com