This page contains a list of user images about Andre Neher which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Andre Neher news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Andre Neher Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48070735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
André Neher (22 October 1914 – 23 October 1988) was a Jewish scholar and philosopher, born 12, rue du Marché, in Obernai, Bas-Rhin. He was a student at the Collège Freppel in Obernai, then at the Lycée Fustel de Coulange in Strasbourg. He became professor at the Collège Erckmann-Chatrian in Phalsbourg, then at the Lycée Kléber in Strasbourg. During WII, he lived in Brive-la-Gaillarde, where he was a member of Rabbi David Feuerwerker's community. After the War, he became a professor at the University of Strasbourg, before moving with his wife, Renée Neher-Bernheim, to Jerusalem, Israel.
L'Exil de la Parole 
His masterpiece is The Exile of the Word (L'Exil de la Parole. Du silence biblique au silence d'Auschwitz, Ed.: Seuil, 1970), about the biblical silence, and God’s silence after the Shoah and the great world tragedies. Neher thinks that through the biblical silence you can find the divine revelation: through the silence it’s possible the human freedom. His idea of suspension bridge indicates the human “ontological insecurity and pain” caused by this freedom, that’s a “radical factor of uncertainty”: for this reason it is necessary to concentrate our attention not on the ideas of redemption or salvation, but on “to be here in our life”.
L'espoir n'est pas dans le rire et dans la plénitude.
L'espoir est dans les larmes, dans le risque et dans leur silence— André Neher, L'Exil... p.256
Hope is not in the laugh or fullness.
Hope is in the tears, in the risk and in their silence— André Neher, L'Exil... p.256
- Transcendance et immanence (1946; Transcendence and immanence)
- Amos, contribution à l'étude du prophétisme (1950; Amos, contribution to the study of the prophecy)
- L'Essence du prophétisme (1955; Quality of Prophecy)
- Notes sur Qohélét (1951; Notes on Ecclesiastes)
- Moïse et la vocation juive (1956; Moses and the Jewish vocation)
- Le Conflit du sacré et du profane dans la renaissance de l'hébreu (1958; The conflict of sacred and profane in the renaissance of Hebrew)
- Jérémie (1960; Jeremiah)
- Histoire biblique du peuple d'Israël (1962; Biblical history of the people of Israel) — with Renée Neher
- L'Existence juive (1962; The Jewish Existence)
- Le Puits de l'Exil, la théologie dialectique du Maharal de Prague (1962; The Well of the Exile, dialectical theology of Maharal of Prague)
- De l'hébreu au français. Manuel de l'hébraïsant : la traduction (1969; From Hebrew to French) — a manual for translating the Hebrew language into French
- L'Exil de la Parole. Du silence biblique au silence d'Auschwitz (1970; The Exile of the Word, from the silence of the Bible to the silence of Auschwitz)
- Dans tes portes, Jérusalem (1972; Within your gates, Jerusalem)
- Ils ont refait leur âme (1979; They rebuilt their soul) ISBN 2-234-01192-2
- Jérusalem, vécu juif et message (1984; Jerusalem, Lived Jerusalem And Message) ISBN 2-268-00287-X
- David Gans, 1541-1613 : disciple du Maharal, assistant de Tycho Brahe et de Jean Kepler (1974; David Gans, 1541-1613 : disciple of Maharal, assistant of Tycho Brahe and of Johannes Kepler) ISBN 2-252-01723-6; English translation as Jewish thought and the scientific revolution of the sixteenth century : David Gans (1541-1613) and his times (1986) OUP. ISBN 978-0-19-710057-8.
- Faust et le Maharal de Prague : le mythe et le réel (1987; Faust and Maharal of Prague : myth and reality) ISBN 2-13-039777-8.
- David Patterson, Some theological aspects..., on The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Vol. 548, No. 1, 200-218 (1996)
- Sergio Quinzio, La Croce e il Nulla, Adelphi ed., Milan 1984, p.33
See also 
|This biographical article about a French religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Judaism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|