This page contains a list of user images about Bandung Regency which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Bandung Regency news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Bandung Regency Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
|— Regency —|
|Motto: Repeh rapih kerta raharja|
|• Regent||Dadang Naser|
|• Total||1,756.65 km2 (678.25 sq mi)|
|Elevation||800 m (2,520 ft)|
|• Density||1,800/km2 ( 4,700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||WIB (UTC+7)|
Bandung Regency (Kabupaten Bandung, often referred to as the Bandung District) is an administrative district located to the south, southeast and east of the city of Bandung. The northern parts of the Bandung Regency are effectively part of the Bandung Metropolitan Area (technically the whole of the Regency is within the Metropolitan Area), with the southern third being less urbanized and jutting upwards from the Valley, though not as sharply as the mountain range to the immediate north of Bandung. The Regency is part of the Indonesian province of West Java, about 75 miles south of Jakarta. The city of Soreang is the capital of the regency.
First Cimahi City became autonomous and then West Bandung Regency was split off from the regency. In the 2010 Census, the population reached 3,178,543 after final adjustments., for a density of roughly 1,800 per square kilometer.
Bandung Regency current regent is H. Dadang M Naser.
List of the 26 districts (Kecamatan) of Bandung Regency :
Neighbouring Administrative areas
Bandung Regency is bordered by:
- North = West Bandung Regency, Cimahi city, Bandung city, Subang Regency , Sumedang Regency.
- East = Sumedang Regency, Garut Regency.
- South = Garut Regency, Cianjur Regency.
- West = Cianjur Regency, West Bandung Regency.
Nature Reserves in Bandung Regency 
- Mount Tilu (Nature Reserve) in Pangalengan and Pasirjambu.
- Patengan (Nature Reserve) in Rancabali.
- Malabar (Nature Reserve) in Pangalengan.
- Mount Patuha (Nature Reserve) in Rancabali and Pasirjambu with the Kawah Putih tourist site.
Mountains and Volcanoes in the Bandung Regency 
- Mount Tilu in Pangalengan.
- Mount Waringin in Pasirjambu and Pangalengan.
- Malabar Mountain, Besar Peak in Pangalengan, Puntang Peak in Cimaung, Haruman Peak in Pangalengan and Cimaung, Malabar Peak in Pacet, and also several peaks in Pangalengan, Cimaung, Banjaran, and Pacet.
- Mount Riung Gunung in Pangalengan.
- Mount Maud in Pasirjambu.
- Mount Kendang in Kertasari.
- Mount Bedil in Pangalengan.
- Mount Kencana in Pangalengan.
- Mount Mandalawangi in Rancabali and Ciwidey.
- Mount Patuha volcano in Rancabali and Pasirjambu with Kawah Putih crater nearby.
- Wayang volcano in Pangalengan and Kertasari.
- Windu volcano in Pangalengan.
- Manglayang volcano in Cimenyan and Cikacung.
- Kawah Ciwidey volcano in Pasirjambu.
- Papandayan volcano in Kertasari.
- Kamojang volcano in Ibun.
Because of the mountainous nature of parts of the Bandung District, major landslides are a significant natural hazard for the people of the District. In February 2010, for example, over 15 people were killed in a large landslide in the Ciwidey area.
Various local manufacturing activities take place in the District including the following.
- KPBS, Koperasi Peternakan Bandung Selatan (milk producer) (Pangalengan)
- Asia Sport (Apparel) (Katapang)
- Ceres (Chocolate) (Dayeuhkolot)
- PanAsia Indosyntec (Textiles) (Dayeuhkolot)
- Polyfin (Cileunyi)
- PT Mitra Rajawali Banjaran (Condoms) (Banjaran) received the 2010 ASEAN Business Development Award for best quality. The factory produces around 18.7 million condoms a year, 65 percent of which are for export
Bandung regency has an impressive stadium, the best and well known in West Java Province, it is the Si Jalak Harupat stadium, the home base stadium for Persikab and Pelita Jaya Jawa Barat the two football team from this region. A representative athletic track located in the town of Pangalengan.
This area has a unique cuisine, such as Milk Caramels (in Pangalengan), Fresh Milk (in Pangalengan), Milk Snack (in Pangalengan), Bandrek (in Ciwidey), Borondong (in Majalaya)
Transport to the Bandung Regency mainly is from Bandung. No major bus terminals, train stations or airports are located in the region. Traditional transport arrangements such as the delman horse passenger carriages are found in such places as the Banjaran Sub- district.
Nagreg Ring Road 
To ease traffic jams in the Nagreg hill area close to Bandung, in 2011 the government completed part of the Nagreg ring road (5.4 km in length, 10 degrees in steepness, with a 400 meters semi-tunnel) at a cost of Rp.90 billion (around $US 10.6 million). The ring road will serve vehicles from travelling from south to north and can be used during Eid ul-Fitr 2011. Traffice from north to south will still use the old road.
- Camelia Pasandaran, Dessy Sagita and Nurfika Osman, 'Bandung Disaster a Wake-Up Call: Indonesian VP', The Jakarta Globe, 25 February 2010.
See also 
||West Bandung Regency||Cimahi (city), Bandung (city)||Sumedang|