This page contains a list of user images about Building Performance which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Building Performance news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
As well as releasing the Red Nose Day single, One Direction are fundraising by doing something funny for money...and they want you to join them! Get involved...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
Energy audits are performed by energy auditors, also known as building analysts or consultants, which, in the United States, are usually certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) or the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET).
The United States Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Energy started a national program "Home Performance with ENERGY STAR" to offer a comprehensive, whole-house approach to improving energy efficiency and comfort at home, while helping to protect the environment. The Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program has 40 programs, to date, across the country which are administered by various utilities and state energy offices.
- Efficient energy use
- Health & Safety
- Indoor Air Quality
- Thermal Comfort
- Indoor Moisture sources and solutions
Diagnostic equipment includes:
- Blower door
- Duct leakage tester (DuctBlaster (R))
- Thermal Imaging camera
- Combustion analyzer
- Carbon monoxide detector
A home performance energy audit results in home energy retrofit recommendations to improve the comfort and efficiency of the home, the most common of which include:
- Sealing air holes and gaps in the building envelope
- Sealing & insulating structures like attic access stairways & whole house fans
- installing new windows or sealing existing windows
- Adding insulation.
- Sealing ducts.
- Upgrading heating and cooling systems, appliances and lighting by replacing them with energy efficient equipment such as ENERGY STAR appliances or devices, compact fluorescent lamps, or LED lamps.
- Adding heat recovery ventilation or other means to control and upgrade fresh air ventilation.
- Controlling moisture.
See also 
- Residential Sector: Designing a prescriptive whole house retrofit program Michael Wheeler, California Public Utilities Commission, page 15
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
- Global Buildings Performance Network
- BPI Building Performance Institute - U.S. organization setting home performance technical standards
- Efficiency First - U.S. trade association of home performance contractors and others promoting performance based energy retrofits.
- Home Energy Magazine - Home performance articles.
|This architecture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|