This page contains a list of user images about Canon which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Canon news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/bbcf0 Download this Song - http://bit.ly/T7gB3V Tshirts for this battle: http://bit.ly/TkqQC1 http://Instagram....
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. (December 2012)|
|Look up canon or canonical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
||It has been suggested that canonical be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since December 2011.|
Canon (Latin canon from Greek κανών "measuring rod, standard") may refer to any standard or convention. The corresponding adjective is canonical. English canon may also represent Latin canonicus "one who is canonical".
- Canon (basic principle)
- Western canon, the books, music, and art that have been the most influential in shaping Western culture
- Chinese classics or Chinese canonical texts
- Canon of Dutch Literature, list of the most important Dutch literary works
- Danish Culture Canon covering 108 works in all fields of culture
- Canon (fiction)
- Canon (music), a contrapuntal composition which employs a melody with one or more imitations
- Pachelbel's Canon
- Visual arts
- Aesthetic canon, a rule for the proportions of a human figure
- Film canon, the limited number of masterpieces by which all other films are judged
- The Canon, nonfiction science book by Natalie Angier
- The Western Canon: The Books and School of the Ages, book on the Western canon by Harold Bloom
- Canon (fiction), material that is considered to be genuine by a fan base
- Canon law, the body of laws and regulations made by or adopted by ecclesiastical authority
- Canon (priest), a Christian priest who belongs to one of certain chapters
- Biblical canon
- Canon (hymnography), a type of Eastern Orthodox hymn
- Canon of the Mass, the Eucharistic Prayer of the Roman Rite
- Penitential canons
- Taoist canon or Daozang
- Pāli Canon
- Chinese Buddhist canon
- Tibetan Buddhist canon
- Tanakh, sometimes referred to as the Jewish Bible Canon
As a proper noun, Canon may also refer to:
- Canon, Georgia, a city in Franklin County, Georgia, United States
- Cañon or canyon, a deep valley between cliffs
- Brands and Products
- Canon Inc., a Japanese imaging and optical products corporation; produces Canon cameras
- UBM Canon, a media company headquartered in Los Angeles
- Canon (game), an online browser-based strategy war game
- Canon (manga), a shōjo manga by Chika Shiomi
- Château Canon (disambiguation), one of a number of wineries
See also 
- Standard (disambiguation)
- Cannon (disambiguation)
- Kanon (disambiguation)
- Canon of Dutch History, official list of several key moments in Dutch history
- The Canon of Medicine, a medical text written by Ibn Sina (Avicenna)
- Canon of Eclipses, a compilation of eclipses by Theodor Ritter von Oppolzer
- Canaan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.