This page contains a list of user images about Canon EOS 650D which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Canon EOS 650D news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
Watch judges' comments at http://itv.com/XFactor (UK ONLY) Watch James Arthur sing Impossible by Shontelle Sweeeeet! As potential Winner's Singles go, this o...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
http://manofsteel.com http://www.facebook.com/manofsteel In theaters June 14th. From Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures comes "Man of Steel", starring Henry...
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
The adorable 4-year-old crooner was back to put the moves on our host, and to make everybody in the audience melt. This kid is too adorable!
Download on iTunes: http://goo.gl/gcVR7 THREE T-Shirt designs!: http://goo.gl/jr4sY So many things to throw on the ground! Featuring Ryan Reynolds and Elijah...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo THE LONELY ISLAND - THE WACK ALBUM - JUNE 11th! Pre-order THE WACK ALBUM DIRECT: http://...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Please subscribe to my channel and my vlog channel! I make new videos here every Wednesday and make vlogs during my majestical daily life. JennaMarbles Jenna...
Ellen weighed in on the conversation surrounding the policies of Abercrombie & Fitch.
|Type||Digital single-lens reflex camera|
|Maximum resolution||5,184×3,456 (18.0 effective megapixels)|
|Lens||Canon EF lens mount, Canon EF-S lens mount|
|Flash||E-TTL II automatic built-in pop-up|
|Shutter speed range||1/4000 to 30 sec and bulb, 1/200 s X-sync|
|Exposure metering||Full aperture TTL, 63-zone SPC|
|Exposure modes||Full Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, No Flash, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Program AE, Shutter-priority, Aperture-priority, Manual,, Movie|
|Metering modes||Evaluative, Spot (4% at center), Partial (9% at center), Center-weighted average|
|Focus areas||9 AF points, all f/5.6 cross-type (extra sensitivity at f/2.8 at central point)|
|Focus modes||AI Focus, One-Shot, AI Servo, Live View, Movie Servo|
|Continuous shooting||5.0 frame/s for 22 JPEG (30 with UHS-I cards) or 6 RAW frames|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level pentamirror SLR, 95% coverage, 0.85× magnification, and electronic (Live View)|
|ASA/ISO range||ISO 100 to 12800 (expandable to 25600)|
|Custom WB||Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Flash, Custom|
|WB bracketing||+/- 3 stops for 3 frames|
|Rear LCD monitor||3 inch 3:2 color TFT LCD touchscreen, 1,040,000 dots|
|Storage||SD/SDHC/SDXC; fully exploits UHS-I speed class|
|Battery||LP-E8 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery|
|Dimensions||133.1 mm × 99.5 mm × 79.7 mm|
|Weight||575 g (1.27 lb / 20.28 oz)|
|Optional battery packs||BG-E8 grip|
The Canon EOS 650D is known as the Kiss X6i in Japan and the Rebel T4i in the Americas. It is an 18.0 megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera(DSLR), announced by Canon on 8 June 2012. It is the successor to the EOS 600D/Kiss X5/Rebel T3i. Sales began on 15 June 2012. At introduction, recommended retail prices for the body were US$849.99, £699.99 (including VAT), and €839.99 (including VAT).
The 650D is the first Canon DSLR that has continuous autofocus in video mode and live view, which Canon calls "Hybrid AF". This feature, intended mainly for video recording, is implemented through a new sensor technology in which certain pixels are dedicated to phase-detection AF (traditionally used in DSLRs) and others to contrast-detection AF (used in camcorders). When the subject is in the center of the frame, phase detection is used to identify the subject's current location, with contrast detection then used to fine-tune the focus. Hybrid AF will be available with all lenses, but other improvements to video autofocus, specifically in smoothness and quietness, will depend on the use of Canon's new STM lenses, two of which were announced alongside the 650D. DPReview noted that the Hybrid AF system was similar to the focusing system of the Nikon 1 mirrorless cameras.
The 650D is also the first DSLR from any manufacturer equipped with a touchscreen, although it is not the first interchangeable-lens camera with this feature. Almost all shooting parameters and camera functions can be controlled either via the touchscreen, or by buttons and the control dial.
The AF system used for stills shooting through the optical viewfinder is inherited from the EOS 60D. All 9 points are cross-type, as opposed to only the central point in the 600D. The central point is also dual cross-type (i.e., also sensitive to diagonal lines) at f/2.8. The EOS 650D is built with two new shooting modes designed for inexperienced photographers. The Handheld Night Scene mode and the HDR backlight mode. The Handheld Night Scene mode reduces the risk of blur while taking nighttime shots without a tripod while the HDR backlight mode uses Canon's patented mulitshot system to combine three images into one, balancing both foreground and background exposure. A more complete feature list follows:
- 18.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 5 image processor with 14-bit processing
- 95% viewfinder frame coverage with 0.85× magnification
- 1080p HD video recording at 24p, 25p (25 Hz) and 30p (29.97 Hz) with drop frame timing
- 720p HD video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
- 480p ED video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
- 5.0 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO sensitivity 100–12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD touchscreen with 1.04-megapixel resolution
- 9-point autofocus system, all cross-type
- 63-zone color sensitive metering system
- Built-in Speedlite transmitter
- The camera is compatible with Canon's latest radio-controlled flashes, but the built-in transmitter is infrared-only.
- Popup flash
- Built-in stereo microphone
- 3.5mm microphone jack for external microphones or recorders
One feature of the 600D missing from the 650D is the former's 3–10× digital zoom capability when shooting 1080p video.
The 650D has roughly the same dimensions as the 600D, and apart from the touchscreen has largely the same physical controls as previous xxxD models. One notable difference is that the two-position power switch of the 600D is replaced with a three-position switch on the 650D, with the added position used to activate the video shooting mode.
The DIGIC 5 processor, used for the first time in a consumer-level Canon DSLR, allows for a significant increase in continuous shooting from the 600D of 5.0 frames per second, up from 3.7 frames per second. The 650D is also the first Canon DSLR to support the UHS-I speed class. The 650D's autofocus during live view mode is approximately two times faster than the 600D.
- dc.watch.impress.co.jp (June 8, 2012). "キヤノン、タッチパネル式バリアングル液晶採用の「EOS Kiss X6i」[[Category:Articles containing Japanese language text]]" (in Japanese). Retrieved June 22, 2012. Wikilink embedded in URL title (help)
- "Canon unveils the new EOS 650D – get in touch with your creative side" (Press release). Canon (UK) Ltd. 2012-06-08. Retrieved 2012-06-08.
- "The New EOS Rebel T4i DSLR Camera Puts The Power And Creativity Of DSLR Stills And Video At Your Fingertips" (Press release). Canon U.S.A., Inc. 2012-06-08. Retrieved 2012-06-08.
- Grunin, Lori (2012-06-07). "CNET Editor's Take: Canon EOS Rebel T4i". CNET. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- Westlake, Andy (June 2012). "Key technology / what's new". Canon EOS 650D (Rebel T4i) Hands-on Preview. Digital Photography Review. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Westlake, Andy (June 2012). "Canon EOS 650D (Rebel T4i) Hands-on Preview". Digital Photography Review. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Westlake, Andy (June 2012). "Touchscreen controls". Canon EOS 650D (Rebel T4i) Hands-on Preview. Digital Photography Review. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Barnett, Shawn et al. (2012-06-08). "Canon Rebel T4i Hands-on Preview". Imaging-Resource.com. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Westlake, Andy (June 2012). "Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i specifications". Canon EOS 650D (Rebel T4i) Hands-on Preview. Digital Photography Review. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Westlake, Andy (July 23, 2012). "Canon EOS M hands-on preview". Digital Photography Review. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- Westlake, Andy (June 2012). "Operation and controls". Canon EOS 650D (Rebel T4i) Hands-on Preview. Digital Photography Review. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Tomkins, Mike (2012-06-06). "Touchscreen Canon T4i SLR, two new lenses unveiled, previewed!". Imaging-Resource.com. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Canon 650D vs Canon 600D!". thenewcamera.com. 2012-06-11. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
Media related to Canon EOS 650D at Wikimedia Commons
|Canon EOS Digital SLR timeline (comparison)|
Specialty models: C - Cinema EOS | a - Astrophotography
Naming of Entry Level models: Rebel - Americas | Kiss - Japan