This page contains a list of user images about Carrie Underwood Blown Away which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Carrie Underwood Blown Away news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Carrie Underwood Blown Away Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch the Behind The Scenes in this link below: http://youtu.be/36CLFOyaml0 Make sure to subscribe to this channel for new vids each week! http://youtube.com...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Fun.'s music video for 'We Are Young' featuring Janelle Monáe from the full-length album, Some Nights - available now on Fueled By Ramen. Visit http://ournam...
What people expect romance to be vs what it really is... Follow Catherine! https://twitter.com/CDekoekkoek Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://ww...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
Music video by Eminem performing Love The Way You Lie. © 2010 Aftermath Records #VEVOCertified on September 13, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://ww...
|Studio album by Carrie Underwood|
|Released||May 1, 2012|
|Genre||Country, pop rock|
|Label||Arista Nashville, 19 Recordings|
|Carrie Underwood chronology|
|Singles from Blown Away|
The album debuted at number one on Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 267,000 copies. It became the third-largest opening of 2012. With Blown Away reaching number one, Underwood became the third female to chart at number one on the Billboard 200 with three country albums, tying her with Linda Ronstadt and Faith Hill. Like her three previous albums, Blown Away debuted at the top of the Country Albums chart, making Underwood the second artist to send his or her first four albums to number one, along with Miranda Lambert. The album remained at number one for a second week on the Billboard 200, becoming Underwood's first album to spend more than one week at the top.
As of May 15, 2013, Blown Away has sold 1,438,000 copies. The album was the seventh best selling album of 2012, being the second time Underwood has an album inside the top 10 albums since Some Hearts landed at number three in 2006. It was number two for country albums.
After finishing the Play On Tour, Underwood took her time working on Blown Away. She stated that she "wanted to change things up", and she needed to step away from the "celebrity bubble" to "have real things to write about and real things to sing about."
Underwood has stated that this album will contain material that is different from her previous efforts. She has stated that she isn't trying to impress people with what [she] can do" and she doesn't "have to sing to the moon with every single song" with this project. The lead single, "Good Girl," is said to be the album's most upbeat track, with the other tracks creating a much darker record.
Critical reception 
|Los Angeles Times|||
Blown Away received mostly positive reviews from music critics. On Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 70 based on 10 reviews, indicating "generally favorable reviews". Stephen Thomas Erlewine of Allmusic gave a positive review to the album, awarding it with four stars out of five and said: naturally, this showstopping act suits a former American Idol winner but, better still, this exercise in turn-of-the-millennium nostalgia is executed with skill and savvy, offering the kind of larger-than-life power ballads and cheerful, clomping arena country. This is Carrie's wheelhouse—she's meant to sing these oversized ballads and hooks, she's meant to look as unattainable as she does on the cover. She's meant to be a superstar and she's never seemed as comfortable with her calling as she does on Blown Away. Deborah Evans Price of Billboard praised the album, saying, "Underwood delivers her most adventurous album yet, tackling a variety of emotional topics, including abuse, infidelity, revenge and regret." Ian Ewing of Keepin' It Country rated the album 9.5 on a scale of 10, and highlighted the title track, saying, "Although there's nothing to mark it as a country song, it's a stunning piece of music that can't help but impress." Daryl Addison of GAC praised the album, saying, "Carrie doesn't shy away from complexities, and with a powerful voice unafraid to push the envelope, Blown Away could be just the album to show what's possible for pop-influenced country." Jessica Nicholson of Country Weekly rated the album with four stars out of five and said: "This is easily Carrie’s most well-rounded and confident work to date". The New York Times gave a positive review to the album and said: Ms. Underwood enjoys rage; her huge voice, both naïve and muscular, is well suited to it. Her best songs have historically been in the range between fury and resentment. “Blown Away” is only her fourth album, but that number belies her concrete-hard place in the country firmament, with a combination of vocal ambition and toughness that recalls a younger Martina McBride. Eric Allen of American Songwriter gave a positive review, awarding it with four stars out of five and said: Blown Away displays considerable artistic and creative growth in both Underwood’s songwriting and selection of material. Is more thematic and unified, resulting in Underwood’s strongest effort to date, which easily leaves her previous releases twisting in the wind. Melissa Maerz of Entertainment Weekly gave the album a B+, and referred to Blown Away as Underwood's "most stadium-rock-friendly album yet.
Mikael Wood of the LA Times was less than enthusiastic about the album, giving it two stars out of four, and saying that much of the album "finds Underwood using her remarkable voice to deliver feel-good bromides like those in the lightly-reggae-inflected 'One Way Ticket.'" While Johnathan Keefe of Slant magazine wasn't overly impressed with the album in his review, giving the album 3 stars, he did give Underwood credit for "at least tak[ing] far more creative risks than she ever has before and occasionally stray[ing] from a formula that had become stale and predictable." Melissa Newman of Hitfix gave the album a B, but criticized the album's material, calling it "a mixed bag, with the songs running the gamut from ranking among her best to wondering who the hell let some of them on the album." Sean Daly of Tampa Bay Times gave the album a C, saying, "Cliche pleadings for lost love dominate Blown Away, which sounds a lot more Hollywood safe than Nashville tough." Jody Rosen of Rolling Stone gave the album 2.5 out of 5 stars saying that "Underwood's voice is as powerful as ever, but Blown Away tries too hard, ratcheting up melodrama with strings and effects."
Awards and nominations 
|2012 American Music Awards||Favorite Country Album||Won|
|2013 Country Music Awards of Australia||Top Selling International Album of the Year||Won|
|2013 World Music Awards||World's Best Album||TBA|
|2013 Academy of Country Music Awards||Album of the Year||Nominated|
|2013 People's Choice Awards||Favorite Album||Nominated|
|2013 Billboard Music Awards||Top Country Album||TBA|
Commercial performance 
Blown Away debuted at number one in the United States on the Billboard 200 chart with first-week sales of 267,000 copies. It is Carrie Underwood's third number-one album on the chart, following Carnival Ride (2007) and Play On (2009). She is the third female to chart at number one on the Billboard 200 with three country albums, thus tying her with Linda Ronstadt and Faith Hill. Like her three previous albums, Blown Away also debuted at the top of the Country Albums chart, making Underwood only the second female to achieve that feat. In its second week, Blown Away stayed at number one, being Underwood's first album to spend more than a week at the top, selling 120,000 copies. As of May 15, 2013, Blown Away has sold 1,438,000 copies. In Canada, the album debuted at number one, with first-week sales of 17,300 copies. It also debuted at number four on the ARIA Top 50 Albums, and at number one on the ARIA Top 20 Country Albums charts in Australia. Her first-ever officially released album in the United Kingdom, Blown Away debuted at number eleven on the UK Top 100 Albums, and at number one on the UK Top Country Albums. Blown Away is Underwood's longest run at number one on the US Top Country Albums chart since her debut album, Some Hearts.
With the release of her highly anticipated fourth album, Underwood made numerous television, radio, and online appearances. On April 29, Underwood was featured on Nightline, and on April 30, Good Morning America aired an exclusive interview. Later that evening, Underwood performed "Good Girl" on Late Show with David Letterman as well as holding a concert on the Live on Letterman webcast concert series streaming live online. On May 1, Underwood returned to Good Morning America to perform a special live outdoor concert in Times Square, followed by an iHeartRadio Live performance streaming live online that evening. Underwood appeared on American Idol on May 3 with a special performance of the title track from her album. Underwood has also made appearances on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on May 9, Jimmy Kimmel Live! on May 10, and Dancing with the Stars on May 15, followed by the Billboard Music Awards on May 20.
The first single of the album, "Good Girl" was released on February 23, 2012 and it debuted at number thirty on the Hot Country Songs chart and number twenty-four on Hot 100. It eventually climbed to a peak of eighteen on the Hot 100, number one on the Hot Country Songs, number twenty on the Adult Pop Songs chart and number twenty-one on the Canadian Hot 100. It has been certified Platinum by the RIAA and Platinum by Music Canada.
The second single of the album is "Blown Away". Before the release of the song it charted at number 66 on the Hot 100 and number 49 on the Hot Country Songs, and has since reached a peak of number twenty and two, respectively. It became Underwood's 16th number one single when it topped the Country Airplay chart. It is also her first song to chart in the UK Singles Chart where it has reached 155. It has been certified Platinum by the RIAA and CRIA.
The third single of the album is "Two Black Cadillacs". It was released on November 26, 2012. The music video was released on January 23, 2013. The song peaked at number two on the Billboard Country Airplay chart and has been certified Gold by the RIAA.
On May 1, 2012, Underwood announced the Blown Away Tour. The tour will include an international run of shows during the summer of 2012, including her first-ever United Kingdom concert, taking place at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall in London on June 21. The Royal Albert Hall concert sold out within the first 90 minutes of public ticket sales. Additional international concert dates are expected to be announced. Opening for Underwood on the North American leg of the tour is country singer Hunter Hayes. Underwood will be donating $1 from each ticket sold on the North American leg of the tour to support the Red Cross disaster relief. The Blown Away Tour began September 14 in Manchester, and continued deep into December. Underwood announced she will extend the tour through May 2013.
Track listing 
The track listing was revealed on March 26, 2012. All songs were produced by Mark Bright.
|1.||"Good Girl"||Underwood, Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley||3:25|
|2.||"Blown Away"||Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear||4:00|
|3.||"Two Black Cadillacs"||Underwood, Hillary Lindsey, Kear||4:58|
|4.||"See You Again"||Underwood, David Hodges, Lindsey||4:06|
|5.||"Do You Think About Me"||Cary Barlowe, Lindsey, Shane Stevens||3:37|
|6.||"Forever Changed"||Tom Douglas, James T. Slater, Lindsey||4:02|
|7.||"Nobody Ever Told You"||Underwood, Lindsey, Luke Laird||4:10|
|8.||"One Way Ticket"||Underwood, Laird, Kear||3:56|
|9.||"Thank God for Hometowns"||Laird, Gorley, Lindsey||4:01|
|10.||"Good in Goodbye"||Underwood, Ryan Tedder, Lindsey||4:17|
|11.||"Leave Love Alone"||Gordie Sampson, Troy Verges, Lindsey||3:19|
|12.||"Cupid's Got a Shotgun"||Underwood, Tompkins, Kear||3:43|
|13.||"Wine After Whiskey"||Underwood, Tom Shapiro, Dave Berg||3:51|
|14.||"Who Are You"||Robert John "Mutt" Lange||3:55|
|UK bonus tracks|
|15.||"Cowboy Casanova"||Underwood, Mike Elizondo, Brett James||3:56|
|16.||"Before He Cheats"||Tompkins, Kear||3:19|
|17.||"Last Name"||Underwood, Laird, Lindsey||4:01|
|18.||"Jesus, Take the Wheel"||James, Lindsey, Sampson||3:46|
|Australian ARIA Albums Chart||4|
|Australian ARIA Country Albums Chart||1|
|Canadian Albums Chart||1|
|Canadian Country Albums Chart||1|
|Irish Albums Chart||26|
|New Zealand Albums Chart||22|
|Scottish Albums Chart||8|
|UK Albums Chart||11|
|UK Country Artist Albums Chart||1|
|US Billboard 200||1|
|US Billboard Top Country Albums||1|
Year-end charts 
|Australian ARIA Top 50 Country Albums||7|
|Canadian Albums Chart||29|
|Canadian Country Albums Charts||4|
|US Billboard 200||14|
|US Country Albums Chart||5|
|US Digital Albums Chart||23|
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions|
|US Country||US Country Airplay||US||US Adult||CAN||UK
|"Two Black Cadillacs"||4||2||41||—||52||—|
|2013||"See You Again"[A]||21||22||86||87|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
- A ^ Current single.
Tuskegee by Lionel Richie
Dustin Lynch by Dustin Lynch
|Top Country Albums number-one album
May 8 – June 16, 2012
September 15–22, 2012
Thirty Miles West by Alan Jackson
Tornado by Little Big Town
|Canada (Music Canada)||Platinum|
|United States (RIAA)||Platinum|
Release dates 
|Canada||May 1, 2012||CD, digital download||Arista Nashville|
|Denmark||May 2, 2012||Sony Music|
|Australia||May 4, 2012|
|Ireland||May 11, 2012|
|United Kingdom||June 18, 2012||RCA Records|
|Japan||July 25, 2012||Sony Music|
Credits adapted from Allmusic
- "Carrie Underwood To Release New Album On May 1, 2012". Carrie Underwood Official Site.
- Caulfield, Keith (May 9, 2012). "Carrie Underwood Debuts Atop Billboard 200, Beats Norah Jones, B.o.B". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved May 9, 2012.
- Grein, Paul (May 9, 2012). "Week Ending May 6, 2012. Albums: Carrie Makes Idol History | Chart Watch (NEW) - Yahoo! Music". Music.yahoo.com. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Latest Music News, Band, Artist, Musician & Music Video News". Billboard.com. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- Grein, Paul (January 3, 2013). "Chart Watch Extra: Top Albums of 2012". music.yahoo.com. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- "PCarrie Underwood finds 'real things' to sing about". Reuters. March 30, 2012.
- "Carrie Underwood Leaves Us Blown Away". Vegas Magazine.
- "Blown Away - Carrie Underwood". Allmusic. 5-11-12. Retrieved 5-11-12.
- "Blown Away- Carrie Underwood". Metacritic. Retrieved May 6, 2012.
- Blown Away (album) at Allmusic
- By Eric Allen (May 8, 2012). "Blown Away | Album Reviews". American Songwriter. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- By Jody Rosen (May 8, 2012). "Blown Away | Album Reviews". Rolling Stone. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Blown Away by Carrie Underwood". Country Weekly. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Carrie Underwood: Blown Away | Music Review". Slant Magazine. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- Up for Discussion (September 14, 2009). "Carrie Underwood, 'Blown Away': Track-By-Track Review". Billboard.com. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- Melissa Maerz (May 9, 2012). "Blown Away review - Carrie Underwood Review". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Album review: Carrie Underwood's 'Blown Away'". Latimesblogs.latimes.com. April 30, 2012. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- Price, Deborah Evans. "Carrie Underwood, 'Blown Away': Track-By-Track Review". Billboard. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Ewing, Ian. "Review: Carrie Underwood - Blown Away". Keepin' It Country. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Addison, Daryl. "Album Review: Carrie's Underwood's Blown Away". GAC. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Maerz, Melissa. "Blown Away Review - Carrie Underwood". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- Wood, Mikael. "Album Review: Carrie Underwood's 'Blown Away'". LA Times. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Keefe, Johnathan. "Carrie Underwood - Blown Away". Slant. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Newman, Melissa. "Album Review: Will Carrie Underwood's 'Blown Away' blow you away?". Hitfix. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Daly, Sean. "Carrie Underwood Squanders Her Talent on Lackluster New Album 'Blown Away'". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Rosen, Jody. "Carrie Underwood - Blown Away". RollingStone. Retrieved May 8, 2012.
- Daniell, Mark (May 9, 2012). "Carrie sizzles, Marilyn fizzles on charts | Music | Entertainment". Calgary Sun. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- May122012. "Carrie Underwood's 'Blown Away' Debuts at No.1 in Canada-Country Music Is Love". Countrymusicislove.com. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Justin Bieber’s Believe denies Cheryl her third Number 1 Album". officialcharts.com. June 24, 2012. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- Grein, Paul (May 30, 2012). "Week Ending May 27, 2012. Albums: Idols' Ups & Downs". Yahoo! Music. Yahoo! News. Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- "| The Official Carrie Underwood Site". Carrieunderwoodofficial.com. April 27, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "Twitter - @carrieunderwood: The next single is...". twitter.com. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- "Future Releases for Country Radio Stations". allaccess.com. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- "Carrie Underwood Announces 'The Blown Away Tour'". AllAccess.com. May 1, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "Carrie Underwood announces 'Blown Away' tour". Content.usatoday.com. May 1, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "| The Official Carrie Underwood Site". Carrieunderwoodofficial.com. May 1, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S "BLOWN AWAY TOUR" EXTENDS NORTH AMERICAN RUN INTO 2013". Carrie Underwood Official. Retrieved October 31, 2012.
- "Carrie Underwood, 'Blown Away' Track List Revealed". The Boot.
- "ARIA Top 50 Albums Chart". ARIA Charts. ARIA - Australian Recording Industry Association Ltd. All rights reserved. May 14, 2012. Retrieved May 11, 2012.
- "ARIA Top 20 Country Chart". ARIA Charts. ARIA - Australian Recording Industry Association Ltd. All rights reserved. May 14, 2012. Retrieved May 11, 2012.
- "24 Hours Vancouver". Vancouver.24hrs.ca. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Carrie Underwood Debuts at #1 on Canada's Chart & All Genre Sales". Nashvillecountryclub.com. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Irish Charts - Singles, Albums & Compilations >>". irma.ie. April 4, 2013. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- "NZ Top 40 Albums Chart". Recording Industry Association of New Zealand (RIANZ). Archived from the original on March 7, 2012.
- "Top 40 Scottish Albums Archive". Official Charts Company. June 30, 2012. Retrieved May 14, 2013.
- "Top 40 Official UK Albums Archive". Official Charts Company. June 24, 2012. Retrieved June 25, 2012.
- "Top 40 Country Artist Albums Archive". Official Charts Company. June 24, 2012. Retrieved June 25, 2012.
- "ARIA Top 50 Country Albums 2012". aria.com.au. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- "Best of 2012: Top Canadian Albums". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2012. Retrieved January 7, 2013.
- "Canadian Albums: Billboard Chart Archive". billboard.com. April 9, 2013. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- "Billboard 200 Albums: Chart Archive". billboard.com. April 9, 2013. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- "Canadian album certifications – Carrie Underwood – Blown Away". Music Canada.
- "American album certifications – Carrie Underwood – Blown Away". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Album, then click SEARCH
- "Blown Away – Carrie Underwood Credits". Allmusic. Retrieved May 5, 2012.