This page contains a list of user images about China Mobile which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse China Mobile news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
http://manofsteel.com http://www.facebook.com/manofsteel In theaters June 14th. From Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures comes "Man of Steel", starring Henry...
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
Music video by Rihanna performing Russian Roulette. (C) 2009 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Due to so many request I decided to upload this epic track as well. Enjoy it bros!
TAKE ME HOME The brand new album out now! Featuring Live While We're Young and Little Things. iTunes: http://smarturl.it/takemehome1D Amazon: http://amzn.to/...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on February 16, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/...
BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/POKEMONbloopers DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZqR5 CHECK OUT THIS POKESMOSH SHIRT: http://smo.sh/YMRJ5e COLLECT...
BLOOPERS&DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/KidsXtras DOWNLOAD SEXY ALBUM: http://bit.ly/SexyAlbumDownload What would happen if kids shows were real? ------------...
|This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Chinese Wikipedia. (May 2013)|
|Traded as||SEHK: 0941 NYSE: CHL|
|Predecessor(s)||China Telecom (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Area served||Mainland China, Hong Kong, Pakistan|
|Products||Fixed line and mobile telephony, Internet services, digital television|
|Revenue||CN¥ 527.99 billion (2011)|
|Operating income||CN¥ 151.29 billion (2011)|
|Net income||CN¥ 125.87 billion (2011)|
|Total assets||CN¥ 952.55 billion (2011)|
|Total equity||CN¥ 649.06 billion (2011)|
|Owner(s)||China Mobile Communications Corporation (74.22%) |
China Mobile Limited (simplified Chinese: 中国移动通信; traditional Chinese: 中國移動通信; pinyin: Zhōngguó Yídòng Tōngxìn) is a Chinese state-owned telecommunication company that provides mobile voice and multimedia services through its nationwide mobile telecommunications network. The company likely remains one of the largest mobile telecommunications companies by market capitalization today, and it was named as such in March 2011. It is listed on both the NYSE and the Hong Kong stock exchange.
A state-owned enterprise directly controlled by the government of the People's Republic of China and also a public company that is listed on the NYSE and the Hong Kong stock exchanges, China Mobile has dominated Chinese mobile services since its inception. As of 2010 China Mobile controls the vast majority of its domestic mobile services market with a 70% market share. China Unicom and China Telecom have 20% and 10% shares, respectively.
State control 
China Mobile likely enjoys substantial protectionist benefits from China's government but also experiences frequent government intervention in its business affairs. Government control is maintained through a presumably government-owned holding company, China Mobile Communications Corporation (CMCC), that owns 100 percent ownership of China Mobile (HK) Group Limited, which in turn holds over seventy percent ownership of China Mobile–the remainder being controlled by public investors. Established in 2000, CMCC is China Mobile Ltd's current parent company as of 2011.
Rural subscriber base 
China Mobile has historically held a greater share of the rural market than competitors. By 2006, its network had expanded to provide reception to 97% of the Chinese population, and the company has since seen a sustained stream of new, rural mobile customers.
China Mobile also offers information services targeted at the rural market, including the Agricultural Information Service, which allows a variety of activities to take place through the use of mobile phones and the Internet. These include the sale and purchase of agricultural products, access to market prices for produce, wire transfers, bank withdrawals, and payments, etc.
Overseas activities 
Domestic acquisitions 
China Mobile operates a GSM network, which encompasses all 31 provinces, autonomous regions, and directly administered municipalities in Mainland China and includes Hong Kong, too. GPRS is utilized for data transmission.
The company controls 70% of the Chinese mobile market but a far smaller percentage of the 3G market. As of May 2012, its nearly 60 million 3G subscribers account for roughly 9% of its total subscriber base, which is an increase from 3% in 2010.
Its 3G network, still under construction in 2010, utilizes the TD-SCDMA standard, which China Mobile helped develop. 3G service is available in all of the 4 direct-controlled municipalities and most of the 283 prefecture-level cities in China as of 2010.
As of 2010, China Mobile has debuted small-scale 4G demonstration networks using a variant of 3GPP Long Term Evolution, TD-LTE, and has plans for larger, city-wide demonstration networks in the future. As of May 2012, such networks are in operation.
- Spratly Isles coverage
Service brands 
China Mobile uses other names to differentiate its offerings.
Mainland China 
China Mobile offers mobile services in Mainland China under several brands.
- Easyown (Chinese: 神州行, Hanyu Pinyin: Shénzhōuxíng Rough translation: "Travel across China" (lit. "travel the holy states"))
- GoTone (Chinese: 全球通, Hanyu Pinyin: Quánqiútōng Rough translation: "Global Connect")
- M-zone (Chinese: 动感地带, Hanyu Pinyin: Dònggǎndìdài Rough translation: "Dynamic Area")
- a premium prepaid service popular with youths
Hong Kong 
- Peoples is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Mobile (Hong Kong) Limited. It offers GSM, GPRS and EDGE technologies to customers in this Special Administrative Region.
- ZONG is China Mobile's brand in Pakistan and is operated by China Mobile Pakistan (CMPak), a subsidiary.
- Milestone China Mobile Official Site
- Company Profile China Mobile Official Site
- Annual report 2009
- Strait deals The Economist, May 7th 2009
- Company Profile CMCC Official Site
- "FT Global 500". The Financial Times. March 2011. Retrieved 01/04/2012.
- Operation Data - Customer Numbers China Mobile Official Site
- China Mobile Still Dominates, but Faces Competition in 3G. morningstar.com, 10-22-10
- Asian economic and political issues, Volume 8 (page 68) Frank Columbus, Nova Publishers, 2003 (Google Books)
- Asian Economic and Political Issues, Volume 8 (page 54) 2003. Frank Columbus. Nova Publishers. (Google Books)
- Asian Economic and Political Issues, Volume 8 (page 84) 2003. Frank Columbus. Nova Publishers. (Google Books)
- CMCC Profile CMCC Official Site (Archive.org cache)
- China Mobile, MTR, SJM Holdings, ZTE: Hong Kong Stocks Preview By Kana Nishizawa, bloomberg.com - May 17, 2011 5:54 PM PT
- Copyright World Economic Forum
- Chinese Telecom: China Mobile Leads the Way businessweek.com, August 5, 2009, 9:28AM EST
- Homepage > Brand & Products > Business Review CMCC Official Site
- 2008 Corporate Social Responsibility Report - Rural Program CMCC Official Site
- CMCC Officially Enter Pakistani Telecommunication Market, 25th March, 2007 CMCC Official Site
- ZoNG the first international brand of China Mobile being launched in Pakistan, 5th April, 2008 CMCC Official Site
- "Vodafone, China Mobile eye Myanmar". Investvine.com. 2013-04-05. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- Telecoms in China The Economist, May 29th 2008
- China Mobile to take over China Tietong Telecom
- Beijing Olympic Games spur another technological leap forward CMCC Official Site, 18th Aug, 2008
- Homepage > About CMCC > Networks & Technologies CMCC Official Site
- Lee, Chyen Yee (Wed May 16, 2012 1:22am EDT). "China Mobile in talks with Apple for iPhone". reuters.com (Thompson Reuters). Retrieved 05/20/12.
- "China Mobile Limited: Annual Report 2010". China Mobile Ltd. 2010. pp. 13–14. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- For 2003 service, see Everest goes online for anniversary Mary Hennock, bbc.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 April 2003, 04:23 GMT 05:23 UK
- For 2007 service, see China tests Mt. Everest cell station msnbc.msn.com, 11/13/2007 8:09:24 PM ET
- Ian Mansfield, 18th May 2011, China Mobile Expands Coverage to the Spratly Islands, Cellular News
- "Our Brands". China Mobile. 2007. Archived from the original on 2010-12-04. Retrieved 2008-03-18. (Archive.org cache)
- "DIFFERENCE BETWEEN QUANQIUTONG AND SHENZHOUXING". Wangjianshuo's blog. Shanghai. March 19, 2003. Retrieved 01/04/2012.
- Homepage > Brand & Products > Our Brands CMCC Official Site (Archive.org cache)
- "Peoples: Company Profile (English)". China Mobile Peoples Telephone Co. Ltd. 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-08-02. Retrieved 2008-09-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: China Mobile|
- China Mobile (English)