This page contains a list of user images about Credit Agricole Bank Polska which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Credit Agricole Bank Polska news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
Watch judges' comments at http://itv.com/XFactor (UK ONLY) Watch James Arthur sing Impossible by Shontelle Sweeeeet! As potential Winner's Singles go, this o...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Spoof of Justin Bieber Movie, Never Say Never. Meet Rustin Hieber and see his incredible life. Douche. PS. This wasn't made out of hate. Why hate on someone ...
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo THE LONELY ISLAND - THE WACK ALBUM - JUNE 11th! Pre-order THE WACK ALBUM DIRECT: http://...
Play the DUDE PERFECT GAME here! iPhone - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPhone Android - http://bit.ly/DPGameAndroid iPad - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPad Tweet! http://bit....
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/POKEMONbloopers DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZqR5 CHECK OUT THIS POKESMOSH SHIRT: http://smo.sh/YMRJ5e COLLECT...
Its a simple math equation really... Click to see Bloopers and The making of this video here!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nccOGxj27J8 Follow me on TWITTE...
Please take a second and LIKE+FAV this video! :D I worked really hard on it. Also : SHARE THIS VIDEO with friends:) Twitter/Facebook/Websites *brofist* More ...
BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/IfMoviesXTRAS WATCH EN ESPAÑOL: http://youtu.be/yibMNqReg1Y What would happen if movies were real? -----------------...
BLOOPERS & PAC MAN+PONG: http://bit.ly/vg2XTRAS WATCH EN ESPAÑOL: http://youtu.be/Os1npZHzudw WATCH PART 1 w/ SUPER MARIO, ZELDA, + MORE: http://youtu.be/9bK...
|Traded as||Euronext: ACA|
|Founded||May 23, 2000|
|Key people||Jean-Paul Chifflet (CEO), Jean-Marie Sander (Chairman)|
|Products||Banking, asset management, insurance|
|Revenue||€34.21 billion (2010)|
|Operating income||€8.166 billion (2010)|
|Profit||€3.611 billion (2010)|
|Total assets||€1.731 trillion (end 2010)|
|Total equity||€77.43 billion (end 2010)|
|Employees||161,280 (end 2010)|
Crédit Agricole S.A. (CASA) is the largest retail banking group in France, second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world by Tier 1 capital according to The Banker magazine. It is also part of the CAC 40 stock market index.
It was the title sponsor of the Crédit Agricole professional road cycling team from 1997 to 2008.
Structure of the group 
- Credit Agricole CIB, the investment banking division of Crédit Agricole.
- Newedge, global futures and options brokerage serving institutional investors (50-50 joint venture with Société Générale).
- CACEIS Investor Services, Asset servicing entity, joint venture with Natixis
- CLSA, the Asian securities brokerage division.
- Predica and Pacifica, the insurance divisions
- Amundi, its asset management subsidiary, jointly with Société Générale.
- Uni-Éditions, a French magazine publisher
- ACBA Crédit Agricole, an Armenian bank
- Cariparma FriulAdria, an Italian bank
- Crédit Agricole Egypt, an Egyptian bank
- Crédit Agricole Srbija, a Serbian bank
- Crédit du Maroc, a Moroccan bank
- LCL (Previously Crédit Lyonnais), a French bank
- Credit Agricole Bank Polska S. A. (Previously LUKAS Bank S. A.), a Polish bank
- Credit Agricole Bank (Previously Index Bank), a Ukrainian bank
- CA Grands Crus, a French vineyard owner
- Crelan, a Belgian bank and insurer (50-50 joint venture).
Kepler Capital Markets is a European broker, which was acquired by its senior managers after its parent Icelandic company Landsbanki's bankruptcy. Kepler Capital Markets is now owned at 42% by CDC, Credit Mutuel and Blackfin, a Paris based private equity firm. 
- Thierry Puerto  – CEO
- Laurent Quirin – CEO 
- Laurence Justice - CRO
- Francis Canard  - CFO
- Mathieu Denis - Head of compliance
- Roger Darocha - Compliance
- Paul Weil - HR and CFO
- Jakub Kurkowski - COO
- Patrick Grandfils - Head of Group Finance
- Philippe Musette-Sykes - Head of Debt  
- Joseph Cusanno - Head of bonds IDB 
- Michael Creedon - Head of Emerging Markets 
- François Mallet - Head of Equity Paris 
- Marlon Kelly - Co-Head of Equity Brokerage
- Peter Romanzina - Head of Equity Research
- Jose Antonio Hernandez  - Co-Head of Equity Brokerage
- Carl Kenigsberg - Head of Equity Derivatives
- Nicolas Miara-Godet  - Head of Investment Solutions 
- Pascal Marionneau  - Global head of Credit ASG 
- René Seitz - Head of Frankfurt Branch
- Damien Carenini - Head of Inflation 
- Dominik Belloin - Head of Corporate Finance 
- Eric Deluga - Head of Corporate bonds IDB 
- Robert Buller - Head of CRM
- Jacques Attali - Supervisory board 
- Dr. Heinrich Binder - Advisor
- Frederik Bernhard Baron van Dedem- Advisor
- Hubertus Krossa - Advisor
- Rudolf Scharping- Advisor
- Dr. Martin Steinbach - Advisor
- Tom Schwab - Advisor
- Philippe Baboulin - Head of Business Development 
Kepler Holding SA, à Nyon, CH-550-1056494-2, l'acquisition, la détention, la gestion, l'aliénation et le financement de participations (FOSC du 15.02.2010, p. 21/5495546). Statuts modifiés le 8 septembre 2010. La reprise de biens envisagée portant sur 3'813'756 actions nominatives de EUR 15.25 de Landsbanki Kepler, à Paris, a été réalisée par contrats du 30 janvier 2009 et 13 août 2010 pour CHF 1. 
Key services 
Through its subsidiaries, Crédit Agricole SA is involved in the following services:
- French Retail Banking
- International Retail Banking
- Specialised Financial Services
- Asset Management, Insurance and Private Banking
- Corporate and Investment Banking
Market presence 
The Caisses Régionales (e.g. Crédit Agricole Normandie in the Lower Normandy region) mainly focus on rural areas and less on urban ones. However, the Crédit Lyonnais subsidiary has a significant presence in the big cities; the combination gives the Crédit Agricole group a leading market share in France.
Through all of its subsidiaries, Crédit Agricole SA has in excess of 21 million clients and a presence in over 60 countries.
The current objective of the group is to develop a strong presence in various other European banking markets by acquiring stakes in local banks in other countries.
Head office 
The head office is located in the 15th arrondissement of Paris, 91-93 boulevard Pasteur. The building was inaugurated in 1966. Edgar Faure, the Minister of Agriculture, was supposed to attend the inauguration but was in a negotiation in Brussels. Faure's predecessor, Edgar Pisani, cut the ribbon for the building. After renovations to the Crédit Agricole head office occurred in 1995 and 1997, the employees who were formerly based in the Tour Montparnasse moved into the CA head office.
In 2010 the French government's Autorité de la concurrence (the department in charge of regulating competition) fined eleven banks, including Crédit Agricole, the sum of 384,900,000 Euros for colluding to charge unjustified fees on check processing, especially for extra fees charged during the transition from paper check transfer to "Exchanges Check-Image" electronic transfer.
See also 
- Entire Crédit Agricole group, including regional co-operative banks. "Annual Report 2010". Crédit Agricole. Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- Fabio Benedetti-Valentini and Elisa Martinuzzi (17 October 2012). "Credit Agricole Exits Greece Taking Profit Hit on Unit". Bloomberg.
- "Crédit Agricole SA : une inauguration avec un ministre de substitution." Le Journal du Net. Retrieved on 16 September 2010.
- 3rd UPDATE: French Watchdog Fines 11 Banks For Fee Cartel , Elena Bertson, Dow Jones News Wires / Wall Street Journal online, retr 2010 9 20
- Collusion in the banking sector, Press Release of Autorité de la concurrence, République Française, 20 September 2010, retrv 2010 9 20
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Crédit Agricole|