This page contains a list of user images about Cyber Attacks And The Annunaki which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Cyber Attacks And The Annunaki news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Cyber Attacks And The Annunaki Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
The Truth About Love available on iTunes NOW http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk performing Just Give Me A Reason. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of...
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated|
|Also known as||Mystery Incorporated
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc
Children's TV series
|Written by||Mitch Watson
|Directed by||Victor Cook
|Voices of||Frank Welker
|Theme music composer||Matthew Sweet|
|Composer(s)||Robert J. Kral|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||52 (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Sam Register|
Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone
|Running time||approx. 22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Warner Bros. Animation|
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original channel||Cartoon Network|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original run||April 5, 2010– April 5, 2013|
|Preceded by||Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!|
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated (also known as Mystery Incorporated or Scooby-Doo! Mystery, Inc.) is the eleventh incarnation of Hanna-Barbera's Scooby-Doo animated series, and the first incarnation not to be first-run on Saturday mornings. The series is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and Cartoon Network and premiered in the United States on Cartoon Network on April 5, 2010, with the next twelve episodes continuing, and the first episode re-airing, on July 12, 2010. The series concluded on April 5, 2013 with two seasons and fifty-two episodes, with a total of twenty-six episodes per season.
Mystery Incorporated returns to the early days of Scooby and the gang, when they are still solving mysteries in their home town, though it makes many references to previous incarnations of the franchise, not least among them many cases and creatures from the original Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!. Episode by episode, the series takes a tongue-in-cheek approach to the classic Scooby-Doo formula (similar to A Pup Named Scooby-Doo and Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!), with increasingly outlandish technology, skills and scenarios making up each villain's story, and a different spin on the famous "meddling kids" quote at the end of every episode. Contrasting sharply with this, however, are two elements that have never been used in a Scooby-Doo series before: a serial format with an ongoing story arc featuring many dark plot elements that are treated with near-total seriousness, and ongoing relationship drama between the characters.
The series pays extensive homage to the horror genre, drawing on many works from film, television and literature in both parodic and serious ways, from horror movie classics like A Nightmare on Elm Street, modern films such as Saw, television series Twin Peaks, and the works of H.P. Lovecraft. In particular, in the second season, the central story arc of the show evolves to heavily feature the use of Babylonian mythology, exploring the Anunnaki, the Babylonian and modern pseudo-scientific concepts of Nibiru, and the writings of Zecharia Sitchin. Other Hanna-Barbera characters occasionally guest-star, including Captain Caveman, Jabberjaw, Speed Buggy, The Funky Phantom, Blue Falcon and Dynomutt, and more.
As was the case with the previous three installments in the franchise, Mystery Incorporated redesigns the main characters, this time into a retro look that returns them to their original 1969 outfits, with some small changes (such as Velma now wearing bows in her hair). The series is also the animated debut of Matthew Lillard as the voice of Shaggy, after he portrayed the character in two live-action films, Scooby-Doo (2002) and Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004). Casey Kasem, the original voice of Shaggy, now voices Shaggy's father.
Season 1 
Fred Jones, Jr., Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, and Scooby-Doo are a team of teen mystery solvers who live in the small town of Crystal Cove, the self-proclaimed "Most Hauntedest Place on Earth". The allegedly "cursed" town's long history of strange disappearances and ghost and monster sightings form the basis for its thriving tourist industry; as such, the adults of the town (chief among them being Fred's father Mayor Fred Jones Sr. and Sheriff Bronson Stone) are not happy that the kids are debunking all the supernatural goings-on that bring in so much revenue as the overwrought schemes of charlatans and criminals.
In addition to the traditional cases they always solve, the team finds itself being nudged into the uncovering of a dark secret that is hidden in the past of Crystal Cove. Following cryptic hints from a faceless mystery-man known only as "Mr. E." (a play on "mystery"), the gang unearths the legend of a cursed Conquistador treasure, the secret history of Crystal Cove's founding Darrow Family, and the mysterious, unsolved disappearance of four mystery-solving youths and their pet bird—the original Mystery Incorporated. Standing in the way of their solving this mystery, however, are the romantic entanglements pulling the kids apart: Shaggy finds himself unable to put his new romance with Velma ahead of his longtime friendship with Scooby, while Daphne pines for a trap-obsessed Fred, who obliviously struggles to realize he shares her feelings, too.
Season 2 
The return of the original Mystery Incorporated to Crystal Cove begins a race between the two groups to locate the pieces of an enigmatic alchemical disk, which will point the way to the cursed treasure beneath the town. As the pieces are gathered, it becomes apparent that these two groups are not the only teams of mystery-solvers that have lived in Crystal Cove: many similar groups, always made up of four humans and an animal, have existed, and the secret behind their centuries-long connection will reveal the truth behind the curse of Crystal Cove. The fate of both the gang's friendship and all of reality itself hangs in the balance as extradimensional forces gather in preparation, and the time of Nibiru draws near.
The first season of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated ran for twenty-six episodes between 2010 and 2011 with an unknown stop to the airing of the episodes after episode thirteen. The first episode of the season premiered as a sneak peek on April 5, 2010, and reaired on July 12, 2010 on Cartoon Network along with the next twelve episodes in the United States. The series continued to air on Canada's Teletoons after episode thirteen. The remaining thirteen episodes, dubbed as a second season by Cartoon Network, began airing in May 3, 2011 until July 26, 2011. During the hiatus the first episode of the second season premiered on March 30, 2012 on Cartoon Network Videos and aired on Boomerang in the UK on June 2, 2012 with four more episodes premiering until June 6, 2012. The official Warner Brothers website announced that the second season would begin airing on Cartoon Network in May 2012 but was set back to July 30, 2012 in the United States. The first fifteen episodes aired on weekdays after July 30, 2012, until August 17, 2012. The show went on another hiatus until March 25, 2013, when the remaining episodes of season two began to air in the United States and concluded on April 5, 2013.
Each episode of the series is called a "chapter" in line with the show's overarching story.
- Mindy Cohn - Velma Dinkley
- Grey DeLisle - Daphne Blake, Paula Rogers
- Matthew Lillard - Norville "Shaggy" Rogers
- Frank Welker - Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones Jr., Barty Blake
Supporting Cast 
- Amy Acker - Nova (possessed voice)
- Dee Bradley Baker - Kriegstaffelbots
- Jeff Bennett - Gary (Season 2), Doogle McGuinnes, Mr. E/Ricky Owens (substitute voice in "Scarebear")
- Lewis Black - Mr. E/Ricky Owens
- Kimberly Brooks - Cassidy Williams (young), Dusk
- Clancy Brown - Evil Entity
- Linda Cardellini - Hot Dog Water (Marcy Fleach)
- Tia Carrere - Judy Reeves
- Gary Cole - Mayor Fred Jones Sr.
- Tony Cervone - Gary (Season 1)
- Jeffrey Combs - H.P. Hatecraft
- Frances Conroy - Angie Dinkley
- Kevin Dunn - Dale Dinkley
- Harlan Ellison - Himself
- Vivica A. Fox - Angel Dynamite/Cassidy Williams
- Jennifer Hale - Delilah Blake, Nova, Daisy Blake, Thorn
- Mark Hamill - Crybaby Clown
- Kate Higgins - Mayor Janet Nettles
- Casey Kasem - Colton Rogers
- Udo Kier - Professor Pericles
- Maurice LaMarche - Vincent Van Ghoul
- Matt Lanter - Baylor Hotner
- Christian Lanz - Fernando El Aguirre
- Tim Matheson - Brad Chiles
- Richard McGonagle - Ed Machine
- Scott Menville - Ricky Owens (young)
- Nolan North - Brad Chiles (young)
- Kath Soucie - Nan Blake
- James Arnold Taylor - George Avocados
- Kari Wahlgren - Judy Reeves (young)
- Hynden Walch - Alice May
- Patrick Warburton - Sheriff Bronson Stone
- Mitch Watson - Ethan, Dylan
- Jane Wiedlin - Luna
- Collette Sunderman - Casting and Voice Director
Episodic online video game 
Cartoon Network released an episodic video game on their website called Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Crystal Cove Online, which will have a new mystery every week based on the aired episode. The player takes control of Shaggy and Scooby as they explore Crystal Cove, solving mysteries and helping other citizens with the rest of the gang. There are 52 pedestals, although initially only 26 episodes were planned and only 26 chapters unlocked.
Awards and nominations 
|2011||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Cartoon||Nominated|
DVD releases 
Other releases 
Prior to the volume releases the first episode in the series, "Beware the Beast From Below", was released as a bonus episode in the special features of Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare on September 14, 2010. "Menace of the Manticore" was also released as a bonus feature on Big Top Scooby-Doo! on October 9, 2012.
Volume releases 
Warner Home Video started releasing episodes to DVD on January 25, 2011 in the US. The first three volumes contain four episodes from the series each in order as they aired on Cartoon Network. The final volume (named as Crystal Cove Curse) contains the remaining fourteen episodes from the first season. The first thirteen episodes of the second season were released to DVD (which is entitled Danger in the Deep) on November 13, 2012, while the second half of season two (titled Spooky Stampede) is set to be released June 18, 2013. Warner Home Video began releasing volumes for the UK on August 29, 2011.
US Volumes 
|DVD Name||Release Date||Episodes Included||Number of Discs|
|Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season One, Volume 1||January 25, 2011||
|Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season One, Volume 2||May 10, 2011||
|Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season One, Volume 3||September 27, 2011||
|Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season 1, Part 2: Crystal Cove Curse||January 24, 2012||
|Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season 2, Part 1: Danger in the Deep||November 13, 2012||
|Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season 2, Part 2: Spooky Stampede||June 18, 2013||
UK volumes 
|DVD Name||Release Date||Episodes Included||Number of Discs|
|Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Volume 1||August 29, 2011||
|Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Volume 2||February 13, 2012||
|Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Volume 3||May 20, 2013||
International broadcast 
|Country / Region||Network(s)||Aired||Notes|
|United States||Cartoon Network||April 5, 2010 – April 5, 2013||Aired Monday nights at 7:00 PM ET, and moved to Tuesday nights at 7:30 PM ET, then aired weekdays at 2:00 PM ET, and finally at 5:00 PM ET. A special sneak peek served as a pilot for the series aired on April 5, 2010. More episodes continued to air (with some short hiatuses) up until episode 13 which aired October 25, 2010. The second half of Season 1 began airing with "Mystery Solvers Club State Finals" on May 3, 2011, and aired until "All Fear the Freak (season 1 finale) on July 26, 2011. Then, there was a year-long hiatus between Season 1 and 2, until Season 2 finally premiered July 30, 2012. Cartoon Network continued to air new episodes until August 17, 2012, but then ended with "Theater of the Doomed", and there was another hiatus. The last 11 episodes began airing March 25, 2013 beginning with "Aliens Among Us." The series ended with "Come Undone" on April 5, 2013.|
|November 1, 2010– present||Currently airing reruns of Season 1. 5 last Season 1 episodes can be watched on the Clan TVE webpage. Third Scooby-Doo series dubbed to Castillian Spanish.|
|February 12, 2011 – present||On Nine Network, the show airs on Saturday mornings, following the Saturday Morning Cartoons.|
|October 25, 2011 – present
March 4, 2011 – present
|Currently airing reruns of season 2 on Boomerang. On December 3, 2012 CBBC started airing season 2. CBBC still shows reruns of season 1.|
|October 25, 2011 – present
March 4, 2011 – present
|Currently showing reruns of season 2 on Boomerang.|
|Canada||Teletoon||June 2010 – present||Premiered the second half of season 1 before the United States airings. Episodes 42- 45 also aired before the US on Teletoon.|
|Latin America||Cartoon Network||March 6, 2011 – April 26, 2013||Season 1 aired on Sunday afternoons from March 6, 2011 to September 4, 2011. Season 2 premiered September 1, 2012 and new episodes debut weekly. They also have aired episodes 42- 48 before they aired in the US.|
|Poland||Cartoon Network||August 29, 2011 – present||The first eight episodes of Season 1 premiered on DVD on February 11, 2011 (Volume 1) and May 13, 2011 (Volume 2). The 8 episodes, as well as the following rest of Season 1 premiered on Cartoon Network on August 29, 2011 with all new episodes on weekdays. The first half of Season 2 episodes premiered on September 10, 2012, airing on weekdays.|
|August 29, 2011 – present (Season 1)
October 13, 2012-present (Season 2)
|Season 1 premiered with all new episodes on weekdays. Season 2 premiered on "Scooby Doo Halloween Marathon" with 2 episodes. The new season continued November 5 with all new episodes on weekdays.|
|Hungary||Cartoon Network||August 30, 2011 – present||Premiered with all new episodes on weekdays.|
|Denmark Norway Sweden||Cartoon Network||November 1, 2011 – present||Premiered on the block "Christmas in November".|
|South Africa||Cartoon Network||– present||Premiered with all new episodes on weekdays.|
|Romania||Cartoon Network||August 29, 2011 - present||Premiered with all new episodes on weekdays. Currently airing reruns.|
|Serbia||Ultra TV||August 30, 2012||Currently airing reruns of season 1 on Ultra TV.|
- "Scooby-Doo: Mystery... Episodes". TV Guide. Retrieved 2011-06-11.
- Sources for premiere date:
- "Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated on Cartoon Network". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated". Bing.com. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - Series Overview". Msn.com. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
- "Scooby-Doo: Mystery... Episodes". Big Cartoon Database. Retrieved 2012-06-01.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 'The Night the Clown Cried' Episode Info - MSN TV". Tv.msn.com. 2012-03-30. Retrieved 2012-05-31.
- "Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated Episode Guide 2012 Season 2 - The Night the Clown Cried, Episode 1". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Second Season". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 'Theater of the Doomed' Episode Info - MSN TV". Tv.msn.com. 2012-08-17. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 'Through the Curtain' Episode Info - MSN TV". Tv.msn.com. 2012-08-17. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 'Come Undone' Episode Info - MSN TV". Tv.msn.com. 2012-08-17. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Crystal Cove Online". Cartoon Network.com, part of The Turner Entertainment Company, Inc. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "Scooby-Doo: Camp Scare: Movies & TV". Amazon.com (US) Amazon.com Inc. Retrieved 2012-08-23.
- Note: See Special Features section on Amazon.com. Release date can be found in the Product Details section.
- "Scooby-Doo: Big Top Scooby-Doo (2012)". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2013-02-21.
- Note: See back of DVD picture provided by Amazon.com for bonus features, release date can be found in Product Details section.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season 1 Vol. 1". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2011-06-15.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season 1 V.2". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2011-06-15.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season 1: V.3". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2011-06-15.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated DVD news: Announcement for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - Season 1, Part 2". TVShowsOnDVD.com. 2007-05-25. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- "Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated: Season 1 Part 2". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- Lambert, Mark (July 25, 2012). "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - Season 2, Pt 1: Danger in the Deep DVD Set Announced". Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season 2 Part 1: Danger in the Deep". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
- Lambert, David (March 12, 2013). "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - Season 2, Part 2: Spooky Stampede' Announced for DVD". Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- "Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated - Spooky Stampede". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2013-03-30.
- "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - Vol 1". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- "Scooby Doo Mystery Inc - Vol. 2 [DVD] (DVD - 2012)". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-03-11.
- "Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated - Volume 3". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- Official website at Cartoon Network
- Official website at Teletoon (Canada)
- Official website at Boomerang (United Kingdom)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated at Tvguide.com
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated at Comic Scooby-Doo Scoob-Tacular
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated at IMDb
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated at the Big Cartoon DataBase