This page contains a list of user images about Dana White which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Dana White news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Dana White Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
|Dana F. White|
July 28, 1969 |
Manchester, CT, U.S.
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Occupation||President of UFC|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
Early life 
White was born in Manchester, Connecticut on July 28, 1969 and grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, Ware, Massachusetts and Levant, Maine. White graduated from Hermon High School in Hermon, Maine, in 1987. He attended the University of Massachusetts Boston but did not finish; however, while there he did launch a boxing program for inner-city youth.
Ultimate Fighting Championship (2002–present) 
While working as a manager, White learned that Semaphore Entertainment Group, the parent company of the UFC, was looking for a buyer for the UFC. White contacted childhood friend Lorenzo Fertitta, an executive at Station Casinos, and a former commissioner of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Within a month, Lorenzo and his older brother Frank bought the UFC, with White installed as its president. White currently owns 9% of Zuffa, LLC, the entity the Fertitta brothers created to own and manage the UFC.
Personal life 
White and his wife have two sons and a daughter. White and his sister were raised by his mom who produced his biography Dana White, King of MMA. He is an atheist, but has stated that he is "fascinated" by religion. White is a passionate Boston Red Sox fan having grown up in Maine.
In May 2012, White revealed that he had been diagnosed with Ménière's disease. The UFC on Fuel TV 3: "Korean Zombie vs. Poirier" event was to be the first he had missed in 11 years with White staying home as per doctors orders. White is undergoing Orthokine treatment for Ménière's disease which he says has greatly reduced his symptoms from the disease.
In December 2010 White donated $50,000 to the Francisco Espinoza foundation. White donated approximately $8,000 to help pay for the brain tumor treatment of two-year-old British girl, Ruby Owen. The young girl's family had described themselves as being "shocked and over the moon". Ruby Owen's uncle, being a UFC fan had contacted White via email and asked if he could help by donating to the Ruby Owen fund raising website. White and Owen have never officially met. In an act of compassion towards a fan, he gave $300 to one man without hesitation who said that he "just received a speeding ticket while racing across town to meet him". Shortly after being named 2009 Nevada Sportsman of The Year, White added $100,000 from his pocket to the $250,000 total raised for the fund raising marathon sponsored by ESPN Radio 1100 for Las Vegas.
- Nevada Sportsman of the Year (2009)
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards
- World MMA Awards
- Leading Man of the Year 2012
- Leading Man of the Year 2011
- Leading Man of the Year 2010
- Armed Forces Foundation
- Patriot Award
- Clark, Ernie. "UFC President Dana White gives $100,000 to fix up Hermon athletic complex". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved 3 May 2011.
- McCarthy, Michael (2005-04-10). "Battles yield winning 'Fighter'". USA Today. Retrieved 2007-03-25.
- Willert, Tim (1997-04-16). "Box aerobics class packs serious punch". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 1997-04-16.
- Wickert, Marc (2004). "Dana White and the future of UFC". Knucklepit.com. Mirror
- "UFC boss fights clock Gung-ho White wishes there were more hours in day". ReviewJournal.com. 2009-07-07. Retrieved 2009-07-18.
- "Dana White Tells Playboy About His Atheism, Steroid Use and Love for Donald Trump". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 2010-05-20.
- Kevin Iole. "Dana White diagnosed with Ménière's disease, misses first live UFC card in more than 11 years". Yahoo! Sports. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- UFC president makes charity donation | Ruby Owen | Dana White. This is Staffordshire (2010-03-01). Retrieved on 2012-04-23.
- Dana White Pays For A Fan’s $300 Speeding Ticket. Fightofthenight.Com (2010-08-01). Retrieved on 2012-04-23.
- Wrestling – Dana White Named 2009 Nevada Sportsman Of The Year. 411mania.com. Retrieved on 2012-04-23.
- "Dana White honored as "Sportsman of the Year" while $2K awarded to The Caring Place. Dana White has been quoted as saying "June 26, 2010 is the happiest day of my life.". MMAjunkie. 2009-07-27. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 26, 2011). "Biggest issue of the year: The 2011 Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards Issue". Wrestling Observer Newsletter (Campbell, CA): 1–40. ISSN 10839593.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 30, 2012). "Jan 30 Wrestling Observer Newsletter: Gigantic year-end awards issue, best and worst in all categories plus UFC on FX 1, death of Savannah Jack, ratings, tons and tons of news". Wrestling Observer Newsletter (Campbell, CA). ISSN 10839593.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 23, 2013). "The 2012 Wrestling Observer Newsletter Annual Awards Issue". Wrestling Observer Newsletter (Campbell, California). ISSN 10839593.
- Mrosko, Geno. (2009-03-19) UFCs Dana White accepts Patriot Award for humanitarian efforts to raise money for injured soldiers. MMAmania.com. Retrieved on 2012-04-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Dana White|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Dana White|
- UFC homepage
- June/July Men's Fitness cover story
- Dana White at the Internet Movie Database
- Dana White on Twitter
- Dana White Signs Fox