This page contains a list of user images about Fifth East Asia Summit which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Fifth East Asia Summit news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Fifth East Asia Summit Images
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
The Truth About Love available on iTunes NOW http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk performing Just Give Me A Reason. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of...
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Tweet! http://bit.ly/TqQ3oP Illegal street racers take on the law in the world's most intense police chase! Sort of. Special thanks to Rob and Big as well as...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Fifth East Asia Summit|
|Date||30 October 2010|
The East Asia Summit is a nominally annual meeting of national leaders from the East Asian region and adjoining countries. The Fifth East Asia Summit was chaired by Vietnam on 30 October 2010. The participants issued a Chairman's Statement called the Hanoi Declaration commemorating the fifth anniversary of the EAS and summarizing the summit's discussion.
The 16 countries participating at the head-of-government/head-of-state level were:
The United States and Russia attended the 2010 EAS as ‘Guests of the Host’ with formal entry at the head-of-government/head-of-state level scheduled for 2011.
The status of potential future members for the EAS was discussed in the Chairman's Statement of the 16th ASEAN Summit (9 April 2010) in these terms:
43. We recognized and supported the mutually reinforcing roles of the ASEAN+3 process, the East Asia Summit (EAS), and such regional forums as the ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF), to promote the East Asian cooperation and dialogue towards the building of a community in East Asia. In this connection, we encouraged Russia and the US to deepen their engagement in an evolving regional architecture, including the possibility of their involvement with the EAS through appropriate modalities, taking into account the Leaders-led, open and inclusive nature of the EAS.
The leaders exchanged views on regional and international issues and on the future cooperation in EAS.
|This article is outdated. (January 2011)|
East Asia Joint Research Fund 
Japan has proposed a joint fund between the summit members to support science and technology.
Enhancing regional financial cooperation and coordination 
A draft of the Chairman's statement called for the members to enhance regional financial cooperation and coordination in the face of the current fragile world economic recovery, but did not provide details of what this would involve.
China has made reference to deepening educational exchanges through the Summit.
Issues identified by India 
- Energy, Environment, climate change and sustainable development
- Financial Cooperation
- Natural Disaster Mitigation
- Comprehensive Economic Partnership for East Asia (CEPEA) and Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
The Summit issued the Ha Noi Declaration on the commemoration of the fifth anniversary of the EAST ASIA summit. This confirmed the invitation to the United States of America and Russia.
- "Chairman’s Statement of the East Asia Summit (EAS)". ASEAN. 30 October 2010.
- Clinton to attend East Asia Summit in Hanoi
- State Department steps up its Southeast Asia engagement
- Vietnam vows to build stronger ASEAN community
- An anxious Japan rethinks its future role in Asean
- http://interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=198091 Lavrov to attend East Asia Summit in Hanoi
- Chairman’s Statement of the 16th ASEAN Summit “Towards the Asean Community: from Vision to Action"
- Japan to propose science research fund at East Asia Summit
- Asian leaders to call for tighter finance cooperation: Draft
- China hopes to deepen East Asian cooperation through leaders' meetings in Hanoi
- India - Statement by FS on PM’s visit to Japan, Malaysia and Vietnam
- Prime Minister to embark on three-nation Asia tour on Sunday
- Ha Noi Declaration on the commemoration of the fifth anniversary of the EAST ASIA summit