This page contains a list of user images about Goa, Camarines Sur which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Goa, Camarines Sur news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
http://manofsteel.com http://www.facebook.com/manofsteel In theaters June 14th. From Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures comes "Man of Steel", starring Henry...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
TAKE ME HOME The brand new album out now! Featuring Live While We're Young and Little Things. iTunes: http://smarturl.it/takemehome1D Amazon: http://amzn.to/...
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on February 16, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
BLOOPERS & PAC MAN+PONG: http://bit.ly/vg2XTRAS WATCH EN ESPAÑOL: http://youtu.be/Os1npZHzudw WATCH PART 1 w/ SUPER MARIO, ZELDA, + MORE: http://youtu.be/9bK...
|— Municipality —|
|Region||Bicol (Region V)|
|• Mayor||Antero Silos Lim|
|• Total||206.18 km2 (79.61 sq mi)|
|• Density||280/km2 ( 730/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||1st class; partially urban|
Goa is a first class municipality in the province of Camarines Sur, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 58,503 people. The current municipal mayor is Hon. Antero Silos Lim.
Goa is politically subdivided into 34 barangays.
- Bagumbayan Grande (Pob.)
- Bagumbayan Pequeño (Pob.)
- Belen (Pob.)
- La Purisima (Pob.)
- Lorenzo Padua (formerly Matacla)
- Napawon (Napunuon)
- Panday (Pob.)
- San Benito (Pob.)
- San Isidro West
- San Isidro (Pob.)
- San Jose (Pob.)
- San Juan Bautista (Pob.)
- San Juan Evangelista (Pob.)
- San Pedro (formerly Aroro)
- Scout Fuentebella (West)
- Tamban (Mabini)
- Taytay (Halawig-gogon East)
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (January 2013)|
The foundation of Goa as a municipality occurred during the Spanish period, in the year 1777 under the missionary of Rev. Fray Juan Catalla. Together with the creation of the town, the parish was also established.
Originally, Goa was located at Salog, which was then called the Visita Sita de Salog. The residents, however, changed the location of the town to another site for purposes of convenience. A strong typhoon occurred here. Miraculously, though, there was no great destruction to the lives and property of the residents because of the stones and logs that were said to change the direction of the floodwaters. This occurrence caused the people to adopt their own patron saint, St. John the Baptist, as their way of thanking God. Like any other town in the province of Camarines Sur, Goa's name has various accounts attached to its name. Some considered that the name Goa was given by Friar Abalay, a Franciscan friar from Pueblo de Goa in the ancient India which was still under the Portuguese government. Friar Abalay took over the parish when Goa was established as a town.
|Population census of Goa|
|Source: National Statistics Office |
Educational institutions 
This municipality has different secondary and tertiary schools accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority, the Department of Education, and the Department of Science and Technology. The town of Goa is also the home of the premier high school in the whole Bicol region, the Philippine Science High School Bicol Region Campus at Barangay Tagontong. PSHS-BRC is one of the campuses of the PSHS system.
Tertiary Schools 
- Partido State University - (formerly Partido High School, Partido National High School and Partido State College)- San Juan Bautista St., Goa, Camarines Sur
- Computer Communication Development Institute, Inc. (CCDI-Goa Branch)- The school is a private non-sectarian non-stock institution situated at 2nd-4th floors of GL Bldg., corner Panday and Rizal Sts.
- Worldtech Resources Institute (WRI-Goa Branch) - San Juan Evangelista St., Goa, Camarines Sur (453-1508)
- Partido College (College Department) - Tambuco St., Goa, Camarines Sur
- Global IT - Rizal St., Goa, Camarines Sur
- Fatima School of Science and Technology - San Juan Bautista St., Goa, Camarines Sur
- St. John The Baptist Integrated School of Camarines Sur (SJBIS) San Isidro St. Goa, Camarines Sur
Secondary Schools 
- Goa National High School - Taytay, Goa, Camarines Sur
- Payatan High School - Payatan, Goa, Camarines Sur
- Visita de Salog High School - Salog, Goa, Camarines Sur
- Juan L. Filipino Memorial High School - Buyo, Goa, Camarines Sur
- Pinaglabanan High School - Pinaglabanan, Goa, Camarines Sur
- Tabgon High School - Tabgon, Goa, Camarines Sur
- St. Paul Academy(SPA)- Burgos St., Goa Camarines Sur
- Partido College (Secondary Department) - Tambuco St., Goa, Camarines Sur
- Philippine Science High School Bicol Region Campus (PSHS-BRC) - Tagongtong, Goa, Camarines Sur
- DWTP (Ang Tambuli kan Partido) - exist in 1995's
- DWRP 94.5 FM (Sarong Partido, Sarong Radyo)
- DWRL 107.1 FM (Ang Radyo para sa Tawo)
- DWOJ 105.5 KISS FM (Non Profit Radio Station)
- My Radio 102.4 FM (No. 1, Music Station in Partido)
- Rhythm FM 100.7 (80S Music,Dance start May 2006)
- COOL 90.1 FM (Internet Radio 24/7 LIVE)
- SMAK RADIO (Internet Radio)
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Province: CAMARINES SUR". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- Official Website of the Municipality of Goa
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Official Website of the Province of Camarines Sur