This page contains a list of user images about Good Automated Manufacturing Practice which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Good Automated Manufacturing Practice news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Good Automated Manufacturing Practice Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) is both a technical subcommittee of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) and a set of guidelines for manufacturers and users of automated systems in the pharmaceutical industry. More specifically, the ISPE's guide The Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) Guide for Validation of Automated Systems in Pharmaceutical Manufacture describes a set of principles and procedures that help ensure that pharmaceutical products have the required quality. One of the core principles of GAMP is that quality cannot be tested into a batch of product but must be built into each stage of the manufacturing process. As a result, GAMP covers all aspects of production; from the raw materials, facility and equipment to the training and hygiene of staff. Standard operating procedures (SOPs) are essential for processes that can affect the quality of the finished product.
A group of pharmaceutical professionals have banded together to create the GAMP Forum, which is now a technical sub-committee, known as the GAMP COP (community of practice) of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE). The goal of the community is to promote the understanding of the regulation and use of automated systems within the pharmaceutical industry. The GAMP COP organizes discussion forums for its members. ISPE organises GAMP-related training courses and educational seminars. Several local GAMP COPs, such as GAMP Americas, GAMP Nordic, GAMP DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), GAMP Francophone, GAMP Italiano, GAMP Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) and GAMP Japan bring the GAMP community closer to its members in collaboration with ISPE's local affiliates in these regions.
GAMP Guidance 
ISPE has published a series of good practice guides for the industry on several topics involved in drug manufacturing. The most well-known is The Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) Guide for Validation of Automated Systems in Pharmaceutical Manufacture. The last major revision (GAMP5) was released in February 2008.
Other publications in the GAMP series include:
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: A Risk-Based Approach to Compliant GxP Computerized Systems
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: Calibration Management
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: Electronic Data Archiving
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: Global Information Systems Control and Compliance
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: IT Infrastructure Control and Compliance
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: Testing of GxP Systems
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: Validation of Laboratory Computerized Systems
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: Validation of Process Control Systems
GAMP itself was founded in 1991 in the United Kingdom to deal with the evolving U.S. Food and Drug Administration expectations for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance of manufacturing and related systems. GAMP published its first guidance in 1994. Soon afterwards the organization entered into a partnership with ISPE, formally becoming part of ISPE in 2000. GAMP has enjoyed the support of numerous regulatory authorities over the years spanning the United States, Europe, and Japan and is now a recognised good practice worldwide.
See also 
- Corrective and preventive action (CAPA)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme
- Validation (drug manufacture)
- International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
- European Medicines Agency (EMEA)
- European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
- Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- "ISPE Glossary of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Terminology - Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP)". International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering. 25 September 2011. Retrieved 28 February 2012.
- "GAMP 5: A Risk-Based Approach to Compliant GxP Computerized Systems". International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering. Retrieved 28 February 2012.
- Smith, Paul (1 December 2008). "20th Anniversary Special Feature: Validation and qualification". Pharmaceutical Technology Europe 20 (2). Retrieved 28 February 2012.
- DeSpautz, Joseph; Kenneth S. Kovacs; Gerhard Werling (11 March 2008). "GAMP Standards For Validation Of Automated Systems". Pharmaceutical Processing. Retrieved 28 February 2012.