This page contains a list of user images about Guardian which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Guardian news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Look up guardian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guardian may refer to:
Guardian or The Guardian may also refer to:
In businesses and organizations 
- Guardian Building Society, a former UK building society, now merged into the Cheltenham & Gloucester
- Guardian Capital Group, a publicly traded asset management
- Guardian Industries, a manufacturer of glass, automotive and building products
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, a mutual life insurance company domiciled in New York
- Guardian, the name in Malaysia and Singapore for Mannings, a health care retailer
In media and entertainment 
In books and comics 
- Guardian (comics), various comics
- The Guardian (novel), a novel by Nicholas Sparks
- The Guardians (novel), a 1970 novel by John Christopher
- The Guardians, a novel by Ana Castillo
- Guardians of the Universe, a fictional alien race in DC Comics
- Philosopher kings, also called Guardians, a type of figure in Plato's Republic
- The Guardians, a series of military science fiction novels by Richard Austin
- Guardian, a supercomputer in the book Colossus
Card, computer, and video games 
- Guardian (video game), a 3D shoot 'em up for the Amiga CD32 games console
- Guardians (card game)
- The Last Guardian, a video game for PlayStation 3
- The Guardian, an alien being in the Ultima series
- The main and player character of The Guardian Legend
In film 
- The Guardian (1984 film), a thriller film starring Martin Sheen, Louis Gossett Jr., and Arthur Hill
- The Guardian (1990 film), a horror film directed by William Friedkin
- The Guardian (2006 film), a drama starring Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher
- The Guardians (2010 film), a comedy film starring Ron Palillo
- Guardian, a supercomputer in the film Colossus: The Forbin Project
In music 
- Guardian (band)
- "Guardian" (song), a 2012 song by Alanis Morissette from her upcoming album Havoc and Bright Lights
In Canada 
In the United Kingdom 
- The Guardian, founded in 1821 as the Manchester Guardian and renamed in 1959
- The Guardian (1713), founded in 1713 and running only briefly
- The Guardian (Anglican newspaper), an Anglican newspaper founded in 1846 and running until 1951
- Cornish Guardian, a Cornish local weekly newspaper
- Lancaster Guardian, a broadsheet of Lancaster, Lancashire
- Richmond Guardian and other Guardian newspaper titles published in south west London and in Surrey by Newsquest (London) Ltd
In the United States 
- Guardian (US), a New York newspaper founded in 1948 as the National Guardian, renamed in 1967 and running until 1992
- San Francisco Bay Guardian
- Boston Guardian (published 1901-1950)
- UCSD Guardian, the official newspaper for the University of California, San Diego
In other countries 
- The Guardian (Belize)
- The Guardian (Nigeria)
- The Guardian, The Worker's Weekly, a newspaper published by the Communist Party of Australia
- The Sunday Guardian (India), a weekly newspaper
- Trinidad and Tobago Guardian
In television 
- The Guardian (TV series), a CBS series that first aired in 2001 starring Simon Baker
- The Guardians (TV series), a 1971 UK television drama series on ITV
- A group of characters in the TV series Challenge of the GoBots
- The Guardian, a character in the television series The Tribe
- Guardians (play), an off-Broadway stage play by Peter Morris
- The Guardian (play), the Caroline era stage play by Philip Massinger
In the military 
- HMS Guardian, three ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Guardian, three ships of the U.S. Navy
- AF Guardian, a warplane of the US Navy
- Northrop Grumman Guardian, an anti-missile system for commercial airliners
In religion 
- Custos (Franciscans), the term used in place of Religious Superior among Franciscans
- Shoghi Effendi, the appointed leader (Guardian) of the Bahá'í Faith from 1921 to 1957
Other uses 
- Galaxy (spacecraft), previously Guardian, a cancelled prototype space habitat
- The Guardian Exchange, an underground telephone exchange
- Guardian temperament, one of the four temperaments according to the Keirsey Temperament Sorter
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Guardian"
- All pages with titles containing "Guardian"
- Guard (disambiguation)
- Guardia (disambiguation)
- La Guardia (disambiguation)
- Guarda (disambiguation)
- The Guard (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.