This page contains a list of user images about Hinder which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Hinder news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
Watch judges' comments at http://itv.com/XFactor (UK ONLY) Watch James Arthur sing Impossible by Shontelle Sweeeeet! As potential Winner's Singles go, this o...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
The adorable 4-year-old crooner was back to put the moves on our host, and to make everybody in the audience melt. This kid is too adorable!
Download on iTunes: http://goo.gl/gcVR7 THREE T-Shirt designs!: http://goo.gl/jr4sY So many things to throw on the ground! Featuring Ryan Reynolds and Elijah...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo THE LONELY ISLAND - THE WACK ALBUM - JUNE 11th! Pre-order THE WACK ALBUM DIRECT: http://...
Play the DUDE PERFECT GAME here! iPhone - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPhone Android - http://bit.ly/DPGameAndroid iPad - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPad Tweet! http://bit....
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/POKEMONbloopers DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZqR5 CHECK OUT THIS POKESMOSH SHIRT: http://smo.sh/YMRJ5e COLLECT...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
Ellen weighed in on the conversation surrounding the policies of Abercrombie & Fitch.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Hinder performing live
|Origin||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States|
|Genres||Hard rock, post-grunge, glam metal, heavy metal, alternative metal|
Hinder is an American rock band from Oklahoma that was formed in 2001 by drummer Cody Hanson, guitarist Joe 'Blower' Garvey, and singer Austin Winkler. The band was inducted into the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame in 2007.
Formation and early history 
Before the band formed, Austin Winkler sang in an Oklahoma City cover band until July 2001, when he met drummer Cody Hanson and guitarist Joe Garvey at a college party. Soon after meeting, the three formed Hinder and began performing at an Oklahoma City club called The Blue Note, building a local fan base. Profits from the shows went to advertising, as well as paying the expenses for the group's first release, an EP entitled Far From Close. The EP was released in 2003 on the independent label Brickden Records and sold around 5,000 copies. Two years later, bassist Mike Rodden and rhythm guitarist Mark King joined the band. Winkler writes the majority of the band's music, along with drummer Cody Hanson.
Extreme Behavior: 2004–2007 
After the release of Far from Close, Hinder was offered record deals by Atlantic Records, Roadrunner Records, and Universal Records, eventually signing with Universal Records in 2005; later that year, their major-label debut album, Extreme Behavior, was released. The album was produced by Brian Howes, who, along with Cody Hanson and Austin Winkler, wrote most of the material on the album. The album was engineered by Mike Fraser. The album reached triple-platinum certification for sales, albeit Allmusic calling Extreme Behavior "one of 2005's worst albums".
Hinder toured and released singles in support of their first album. Hinder's debut single, "Get Stoned", was released in October 2005. The band's second single, "Lips of an Angel", entered charts in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore; the song lasted for 41 weeks in the New Zealand charts, two weeks of which were spent at the number one spot. The band's third single, "How Long", was released in September 2006 and appeared at number six on the US Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart.
In 2006, as a Christmas gift to their fanclub, the Hinder Army, the band recorded their version of the public domain song "A Little Drummer Boy" and released it on their fanclub website.
Their second song to be released in New Zealand was "Better Than Me", which spent three weeks on the New Zealand charts, peaking at number 16.
In 2007, Hinder was inducted into the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame, and in October of the same year, the band released their limited edition CD/DVD of Extreme Behavior entitled You Can't Make This Shit Up.
Take It to the Limit: 2008–2009 
The first single from the band's second album, "Use Me", was released on July 15, 2008 and peaked at No. 3 on the US Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. The second album, Take It to the Limit, was released on November 4, 2008; the album marked a change in style in Hinder's music in that it moved the band in a slightly more glam metal-influenced direction. They announced the release of the album's second single, "Without You," through their official MySpace page on September 13, 2008. Take It To the Limit debuted at number four on the Billboard 200 with 81,000 sales its first week and ended up going Gold in the US
On March 27th 2013 Take It To The Limit was certified gold in the US.
All American Nightmare: 2010–2012 
During early 2010, the band was engaged in writing and recording material for their third album, titled All American Nightmare. The album was released on December 7, 2010, with the first single, the title track, released on September 14, 2010. Although the album was originally planned to be produced by Howard Benson, Kevin Churko was later announced to be the producer.
Winkler said that the group started recording during the touring cycle for Take It To The Limit. “We wrote 70 or so songs, recorded about 50 and cut it down to 12," the singer explained. "It’s something that we’ve never done before, so it’s like our ultimate baby. A lot of the [other] songs could be shit, too, we don’t know. You don’t really know until you put it out there and have more than two people’s opinion on it.” Both he and drummer Cody Hanson mentioned the song "Memory" as one that was a strong contender for the final cut. "It’s about being with your chick — the chick you’ve been with for a while, not some chick you’ve met on the road — and about being able to still have a good time with your wife or long-time girlfriend," said Hanson. "I’ve been in a relationship myself for nine years, so it was cool to write a song like that."
Welcome to the Freakshow: 2012-Present 
On August 9, 2012, Hinder announced, via Facebook and Twitter, that the new album will be titled Welcome to the Freakshow. It was released on December 4th, 2012. Hinder released their first single, "Save Me," on August 30th.
Hinder announced the Bare Bones tour to support the album in late fall 2012, Hinder is currently on tour supporting the album.
Live performances 
- Extreme Behavior Tour
- Girls Gone Wild Tour (w/ Rev Theory)
- Badboys of Rock Tour (w/ Buckcherry, Papa Roach, and Rev Theory)
- 2008 Summer Tour (w/ 3 Doors Down)
- Jägermeister Music Tour (w/ Trapt and Rev Theory)
- Take It To The Limit Winter Tour (part of Mötley Crüe's Saints Of Los Angeles Tour w/ Mötley Crüe, Theory of a Deadman and The Last Vegas)
- Take It To The Limit Spring Tour (w/ Theory Of A Deadman, Black Stone Cherry and The Veer Union)
- Take It To The Limit Summer Tour 2009 (part of Nickelback's Dark Horse Tour w/ Nickelback, Seether, Papa Roach and Saving Abel)
- 2010 summer tour, in support of All American Nightmare
- Austin Winkler - lead vocals, acoustic guitar
- Joe Garvey - lead guitar
- Mark King - rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Mike Rodden - bass guitar, backing vocals
- Cody Hanson - drums
Studio Albums 
- Extreme Behavior (2005)
- Take It to the Limit (2008)
- All American Nightmare (2010)
- Welcome to the Freakshow (2012)
- Stewart, Allison (November 4, 2008). "Hinder: Rocking Like It's 1989". The Washington Post. Retrieved May 4, 2010.
- "Austin Winkler Talks About The Band’s Success Story". Songwriter Universe. Retrieved 10 May 2010.
- "Hinder Biography". Yahoo! Music. Retrieved 10 May 2010.
- "Hinder - 2007 Inductee". Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame. Retrieved 21 March 2010.
- "Hinder: 'We Bring The Fun Back Into Rock-n-Roll!'". Ultimate-Guitar.com. 23 September 2006. Retrieved 1 May 2010.
- "Biography". Allmusic. Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- "Review". Allmusic. Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- Falina, Melanie.An Interview with Hinder’s Joe “Blower” Garvey unratedmagazine.com. Retrieved on 2010-07-16.
- "Singer Popped After His Engagement Party". TMZ. 23 December 2007. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "HINDER Frontman Says Married Life Keeps Him 'Level-Headed' - Oct. 27, 2008". Blabbermouth.net. 27 October 2008. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "Hinder Halfway Through Recording New Album". Rockstar Weekly. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- "Hinder Title New Album". Tunelab. 28 May 2010. Retrieved 17 June 2010.
- "HINDER - LATEST NEWS". Hinder official website. 1 September 2010. Retrieved 8 September 2010.
- "Hinder Write A Box Set’s Worth Of Material For New Album". Attention Deficit Delirium. 18 November 2010. Retrieved 18 January 2011.
- "Hinder Music on Facebook". Hinder via Facebook. 9 August 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "Hinder brings party to Rock Girl pageant". Metromix. 24 November 2010. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Hinder Announce New Summer Tour Dates". RTT News. 30 June 2010. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Hinder|