This page contains a list of user images about International Demonstrations And Protests Relating To The 2011–2012 Syrian Uprising which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse International Demonstrations And Protests Relating To The 2011–2012 Syrian Uprising news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
International Demonstrations And Protests Relating To The 2011–2012 Syrian Uprising Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Meet the flamboyant players of the East/West Collegiate Bowl.
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
International demonstrations and protests relating to the Syrian civil war have taken place outside Syria during the uprising, mostly against Syria.
March 2011 
- Montreal: Protesters in support of the Syrian government faced off against anti government protesters in downtown Montreal.
April 2011 
- Australia: In Sydney and Melbourne there were large demonstrations in support for Bashar Al-Assad.
June 2011 
- Montreal: Some 300 demonstrators called for Bashar al-Assad to step down in downtown Montreal.
- United Kingdom: In London, over 100 gathered in a "peaceful but noisy protest" outside the Syrian embassy. Subsequently, some of the protesters and their families in Syria were intimidated by the Syrian authorities for taking part.
September 2011 
- France: In Paris, a rally was held demanding an end to the "crimes and massacres" of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government.
October 2011 
- United Kingdom: In London, a demonstration co-ordinated by Amnesty International against the Syrian regime, around 40 Syrians from all over the UK held placards outside the Syrian embassy.
- United Kingdom: In London, hundreds rallied outside the embassy chanting "Free, Free, Syria!" Campaigners put their numbers at over 900. The was also a small counter-protest in support of Assad. The protest came a day after reports claims security forces killed about 40 people in Syria.
- France: In Paris, a large group gathered protesting in support of Bashar Al-Assad.
- Montreal: 100 people marched through downtown Montreal in solidarity with anti-government protestors in Syria.
December 2011 
February 2012 
- Egypt: In Cairo, around 50 protesters ransacked the Syrian embassy, setting the ground floor on fire.
- Germany: In Berlin, around 20 people vandalized offices inside the Syrian embassy.
- United Kingdom: In London, 150 gathered outside the Syrian embassy at 2am. after reports that more than 200 people had been killed in by government forces in Homs. Some protesters were arrested for disorder. Later in the day, another crowd of around 300 clashed with police outside the embassy.
- Austrailia: Syria's embassy in Canberra was ransacked and later in the day a protest of around 100 in Sydney's Hyde Park condemned Russia and China for vetoing a UN resolution that condemned the violence in Syria.
- Spain: In Barcelona, around 50 Syrian citizens protested against the regime and Russia's veto of at the UN.
- USA: In New Haven, Connecticut, around 150 members of the Syrian community protested against their own country.
- United Kingdom: In London, thousands marched down Edgware Road to the Syrian embassy in an event organised by Hizb-ut Tahrir. Some placards read: "Bashar al-Assad - the killer of Muslims."
March 2012 
- Hīt, Iraq: 4,000 protested against resident Bashar Assad, many shouting slogans calling him a "coward" and "the enemy of God."
June 2012 
- Tirana, Albania: Hundreds of young Albanian marched on 8 June in Skanderbeg Square against the violence exercised by Bashar Al Assad's army.
- Pro and Anti Syrian Government protests in Montreal, March 30, 2011.
- Friends of Syria.
- 300 protest Syrian regime in Canada, AFP, Jun 11, 2011.
- Syrians Protest Outside London Embassy, June 11, 2011.
- Syrian embassy accused of threatening protesters in UK, The Guardian, 22 June 2011.
- Syrian anti-Assad protests continue on Downing Street - London, 28th June 2011.
- Rally in support of Syrian uprising in Paris, www.citizenside.com, 03 September 2011.
- Protesters gather at Syrian embassy in London, The Guardian, Oct 4, 2011.
- Hundreds protest over Syrian deaths, Evening Standard, 29 Oct, 2011.
- Syrian protest in Paris supporting Bashar al-Assad regime, www.citizenside.com, 30 October 2011.
- Montreal demonstration supports anti-government protests in Syria, November 3, 2011.
- Free Syrians Protest at London Embassy, Dec 20, 2011.
- 12 arrests during protests at Syrian embassy in London, Daily Telegraph, 4 Feb, 2012.
- Arrests at Syrian embassy protest, BBC, 4 Feb 2012.
- Syrian embassy in Canberra trashed, SKY News, Feb 5, 2012.
- Syrian citizens protest against the Bashar al-Assad regime, 11 February 2012.
- About 150 rally on New Haven Green for end to bloodshed in Syria, Feb 18, 2012.
- Hizb-ut Tahrir organise march to support the uprising in Syria, Feb 18, 2012.
- Thousands of Iraqi Sunnis protest Assad rule, The Daily Star, " March, 2012.
- Tiranë, aktivitet-homazh për viktimat në Siri, ABC News, 2012-06-08 (in Albanian)