This page contains a list of user images about Kaichou which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Kaichou news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
What people expect romance to be vs what it really is... Follow Catherine! https://twitter.com/CDekoekkoek Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://ww...
Music video by Eminem performing Love The Way You Lie. © 2010 Aftermath Records #VEVOCertified on September 13, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://ww...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Cover of Kaichōu wa Maid-sama! volume 1 as published by Hakusensha, featuring Misaki Ayuzawa (right) and Takumi Usui (left).
(Kaichō wa Maid-sama!)
|Written by||Hiro Fujiwara|
|Original run||December 2005 – ongoing|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Hiroaki Sakurai|
|Written by||Hiro Fujiwara|
|Network||TBS, BS-TBS, Animax Asia|
|Original run||April 1, 2010 – September 23, 2010|
Maid Sama!, known in Japan as Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!?, lit. The President is a Maid!), is a shōjo manga series by Hiro Fujiwara. It is serialized in Hakusensha's monthly shōjo manga magazine, LaLa. There are currently 14 published volumes under the Hana to Yume Comics imprint in Japan. In their Anime Expo 2008 panel, North American publisher Tokyopop announced its various newly licensed series and that Kaichō wa Maid-sama! would be titled Maid-sama!. An anime adaptation began airing on April 1, 2010.
Seika High School, once an all-boys school notorious for its wild students and for generally being a terrifying place for girls, has recently become a co-ed school. With the female population still a minority and living in fear of the over-the-top antics of the males, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow the girls to feel safe in the rough environment.
Training, studying, and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation among the male students body as an uptight, boy-hating dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid café in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her hard-earned reputation is threatened when the popular, attractive, and somewhat impassive Takumi Usui takes an interest in her after discovering her in a maid uniform after school.
Maid Sama! is written and illustrated by Hiro Fujiwara. This series is serialized in Hakusensha's shōjo manga magazine LaLa, and the serial chapters collected into volumes. The first volume was released on September 5, 2006.
Outside Japan, the series was licensed by Tokyopop in North America, and Pika Édition in France, Carlsen Verlag in Germany, Panini Comics in Italy and Brazil, and Everglory Publishing Co in Taiwan. In Indonesia, the series was published by M&C Comics under the name My Sweet Kaicho.
Volume list 
|No.||Japanese release date||Japanese ISBN||English release date||English ISBN|
|01||September 5, 2006||ISBN 4592184319||April 7, 2009||ISBN 978-1-4278-1403-6|
|02||February 5, 2007||ISBN 9784592184324||August 11, 2009||ISBN 978-1-4278-1404-3|
|03||August 4, 2007||ISBN 9784592184331||January 12, 2010||ISBN 978-1-4278-1405-0|
|04||December 5, 2007||ISBN 9784592184348||April 13, 2010||ISBN 978-1-4278-1406-7|
|05||May 2, 2008||ISBN 9784592184355||July 13, 2010||ISBN 978-1-4278-1689-4|
|06||September 5, 2008||ISBN 9784592186861||September 28, 2010||ISBN 978-1-4278-1690-0|
|07||April 3, 2009||ISBN 9784592186878||November 30, 2010||ISBN 978-1-4278-1819-5|
|08||September 4, 2009||ISBN 9784592186885||March 1, 2011||ISBN 978-1-4278-1820-1|
|09||April 5, 2010||ISBN 9784592186892||May 31, 2011||ISBN 1427805199|
|10||June 4, 2010||ISBN 9784592191803||September 20, 2011||ISBN 1427831637|
|11||August 5, 2010||ISBN 9784592191810||-||ISBN 1427832587|
|12||February 4, 2011||ISBN 9784592191827||-||ISBN -|
|13||August 5, 2011||ISBN 9784592191834||-||ISBN -|
|14||February 3, 2012||ISBN 9784592191841||-||ISBN -|
|15||July 6, 2012||ISBN 9784592191858||-||ISBN -|
|16||February 5, 2013||ISBN -||-||ISBN -|
|-||ISBN -||-||ISBN -|
The October 2009 issue of LaLa announced that a 26 episodes anime television adaptation of the series would be produced. It was broadcasted in TBS and BS-TBS during Spring 2010. The April 2010 issue of LaLa revealed the broadcast date to be on April 1, 2010 at 1:55 midnight. The adaptation was also present at the Tokyo International Anime Fair with Ayumi Fujimura, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Kana Hanazawa and Yū Kobayashi's attendance. The anime series is licensed by Sentai Filmworks, with The Anime Network currently streaming the series on their video portal. Anime distributor Section23 Films release the first subtitled-only set on DVD, June 7, 2011.
The staff list was announced and Hiroaki Sakurai directed the series with series composition done by Mamiko Ikeda who previous worked in the series composition for Emma: A Victorian Romance series and most recently the Rental Magica series and Hanasakeru Seishōnen while the animation character designs by Yuki Imoto and music composed by Tōru Motoyama. The series was animated by J.C.Staff who previously worked on Honey and Clover, Toradora! and Nodame Cantabile. Ayumi Fujimura and Nobuhiko Okamoto took on the role of Misaki Ayuzawa and Takumi Usui respectively.
Drama CDs 
A drama CD for Kaichō wa Maid-sama was released in Japan./
Connie C. described the manga as being "pretty entertaining, if shallow", feeling that it was sexist towards both genders, but lighthearted enough in this that offense could not be taken, saying that she would continue to read the series as a "guilty pleasure". Deb Aoki feels that the maid cafe setting provides both fanservice and a vehicle to critique gender roles. In contrast, Johanna Draper Carlson feels that the story is "a male fantasy, where the scary, strong, smart, self-possessed girl turns out to secretly be subservient to men. It’s sort of funny to read, until you think about what its real messages are." Robert Harris notes the formulaic beginnings, but feels that the characters make the manga enjoyable. Leroy Douresseaux found the character of Takumi unconvincing, describing him as a "cheap plot trick" to rescue Misaki when needed. Carlo Santos felt the premise was "otaku-tastic", but appreciated the lack of fanservice and panty shots in the maid cafe scenes, feeling that these marked the series as being shōjo. He also appreciated the chemistry between the leads, and the humour, but noted the stereotypical plot, and criticises the layouts and overly-talky characters. Connie C. described the second volume as reminding her that plot devices are plot devices because "they work wonderfully if used right", feeling that the sense of humour and character interactions lifted the stereotypical plots of the school sports day and rich new classmates.
- "s-book.net Library Service - 会長はメイド様!" (in Japanese). s-book.net/Hakusensha. Retrieved October 27, 2009.
- "Tokyopop Announces New Manga Titles (Update 2)". Anime News Network. July 5, 2008. Retrieved August 27, 2009.
- "Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Shōjo Manga Gets TV Anime". Anime News Network. August 21, 2009. Retrieved August 22, 2009.
- "会長はメイド様！ 1" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid Sama! Volume 1". Tokyopop. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid sama / Shôjo" (in French). pika.fr. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid Sama! Volume 8". Tokyopop. Retrieved December 17, 2010.
- "Tokyopop to Close North American Publishing Division (Update 3)". Anime News Network. 2011-04-15. Retrieved 2011-07-06.
- "会長はメイド様！ 2" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid Sama! Volume 2". Tokyopop. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 3" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid Sama! Volume 3". Tokyopop. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 4" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid Sama! Volume 4". Tokyopop. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 5" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid Sama! Volume 5". Tokyopop. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 6" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid Sama! Volume 6". Tokyopop. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 7" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Maid Sama! Volume 7". Tokyopop. Retrieved December 17, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 8" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 9" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 10" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 11" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "会長はメイド様！ 12" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved September 11, 2012.
- "会長はメイド様！ 13" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- "会長はメイド様！ 14" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved September 11, 2012.
- "会長はメイド様！ 15" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved September 11, 2012.
- "TBSアニメーション・「会長はメイド様！」公式ホームページ ／ 最新情報 - 10年2月記事" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System. Retrieved March 5, 2010.
- "Anime Network To Begin Streamin Maid Sama On June 15". Anime News Network. June 8, 2010. Retrieved June 8, 2010.
- "Section23 Films Announces June Slate". Anime News Network. March 16, 2011. Retrieved April 27, 2011.
- "TBSアニメーション・「会長はメイド様！」公式ホームページ ／ スタッフ&キャスト" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System. Retrieved March 2, 2010.
- http://nataremoving unsolie.mu/comic/news/29487