This page contains a list of user images about Kathoey which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Kathoey news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
This illustration for the Kathoey article was taken by myself in 2004. I believe it captures quite well the eroticism exuded by these dancers.
- Self-nominate and support. - AxelBoldt 04:24, 10 September 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose, won't be as controversial as one picture we had recently on FPC, but the same issue about 'what is considered a featured picture' can be looked at here. It does indeed well illsutrate the Kathoey article, but the picture isn't really that great. Simple pictures of individuals tend to have a hard time on FPC. Phoenix2 18:20, September 10, 2005 (UTC), voted 22:08, 13 September 2005 (UTC).
- Actually, I think it is as controversial as that other recent pic referred to, and should be treated similarly, as a link only (rather than an embedded pic), and with a similar comment that some may find the picture offensive - MPF 21:28, 10 September 2005 (UTC)
- Its not as bad as the other (the people in this pic are clothed), but this picture and the other one both air from the same nerighborhood, so I imagine that this picture will be treated similarly. TomStar81 23:44, 10 September 2005 (UTC)
- The only thing I find shocking here is the fact that there are actually people who think this image is so offensive it needs to be linked to and not seen immediately. That is so laughably ludicrous and immature I think it sould be featured for that reason alone. It is a fascinating image which allows the viewer insight into a culture which they may never see otherwise. That is practically the definition of a good Wiki article. It is technically acceptable with regard to framing, color, focus and exposure. I see no reason not to support this image. --Deglr6328 03:33, 11 September 2005 (UTC)
- I have to agree with Delgr6328 about not showing this image. Nowhere near as controversial as the previous one. Really it's nothing worse than you would see if you went to the beach. Raven4x4x 08:43, September 11, 2005 (UTC)
- Hiding this image is absurd, and it's certainly nice to have a photograph of Kathoey. However, featured pictures, in my opinion, shouldn't simply be of an interesting subject -- they should be a technically brilliant illustration of said subject. It's good that the red eyes have been filtered, but the feet of two models are cut off at the bottom, the tilted camera makes it look as if they are sliding down, the left model has its fingers crossed for some reason, the right model looks like she wants to arrest the center one, and the left one has a distracting blue/white number sign on her. It looks more like a personal snapshot than something that strikingly illustrates the topic at hand. Seeing the photo did not make me interested in the article, which is the killer criterion for a featured picture, I think.--Eloquence* 11:41, September 11, 2005 (UTC)
- If it is going to be hidden here why bother having it as a featured picture? -- Thorpe talk 14:41, 11 September 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose. Firstly, I note the discussion above regarding the potential inability to show the picture. Also, it's an ok picture, but by no means brilliant. Enochlau 07:59, 13 September 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose. Controversy should be a non-issue here; the photo is uninteresting and awkwardly posed.CapeCodEph 02:10, 14 September 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose. I don't understand why anyone would consider men in bikinis to be offensive, but I don't see anything particularly interesting about the picture either. Mark1 03:39, 14 September 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose per Eloguence, CapeCod and Mark. The image is not offensive at all, but it's also not particularly visually interesting.--Pharos 16:17, 14 September 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose. I don't find it controversial at all. However, I think a picture of them unawares and not facing us as if they're friends of ours on holiday with us would have been infinitely preferable. --bodnotbod 18:48, 14 September 2005 (UTC)
- Support. I like the idea of many viewers looking at this image and not getting the gender the first time. Being surprised is queer and cool. Nixdorf 09:59, 22 September 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose An FP should draw you in to an article. You shouldn't need to have to read the article to find out that the pic is in fact interesting. ~ Veledan • Talk+ new 21:10, 23 September 2005 (UTC)
- Comment I think the other pic in the article is much better from every technical and aesthetic point of view (except resolution) but it's still not FP quality. For what it's worth though, I really do agree with AxelBoldt and a few others above that a good (and tasteful) photo of Kathoey would make a really worthwhile addition to FP. Can anyone in Thailand start snapping please? :-) ~ Veledan • Talk + new 01:11, 24 September 2005 (UTC)
Not promoted Raven4x4x 01:25, 24 September 2005 (UTC)