This page contains a list of user images about Knightwing01 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Knightwing01 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
An Epic Rap Battle to determine who is the more manly man. Get the Song on iTunes: http://bit.ly/ERBofManliness Check out the Behind the Scenes: http://youtu...
|Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes|
|Publisher(s)||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Feral Interactive (Mac OS X)
David A. Goodman
|Genre(s)||Action-adventure, open world|
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a 2012 Lego action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales, for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, and iOS. The game is the sequel to Lego Batman: The Videogame. A large variety of playable DC characters within the Batman continuity and outside it are playable characters. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes also featured dialogue and an open world to explore, the first in the Traveller's Tales's Lego series to do so. The game was released in North America on 19 June 2012.
Gotham's "Man of the Year" award is being presented to Bruce Wayne with Lex Luthor being runner-up. All is well until a group of Batman's villains (Penguin, Riddler, Harley Quinn, Two-Face, and Joker) show up. Bruce Wayne steps out and changes into the Batsuit and becomes Batman. Along with Robin, Batman confronts and defeats all of the villains, but Joker escapes. After an extended chase, Batman captures Joker and he is thrown into Arkham Asylum. Sometime later, Lex Luthor arrives at the asylum and breaks the Joker out using a weapon called "The Deconstructor" (which deconstructs unbreakable black objects, and is powered only by kryptonite). Joker then uses the weapon to release all of the inmates from Arkham. Batman is called in to round up the villains. After capturing several of the villains in the Asylum's maze, he discovers pieces of bricks that have the energy signature from Luthor's weapon.
After learning of a break-in at Ace Chemicals, Batman and Robin search for clues as to what the Joker is up to. After an explosion begins to destroy the factory, the Dynamic Duo is rescued by Superman. Batman then learns what the Joker was up to. The chemicals stolen from the plant that although not particularly dangerous alone can be combined to form a synthetic Kryptonite. Punching the signature into the Batmobile's on-board computer, Batman and Robin catch up to Lex Luthor's convoy and infiltrate it. After a brief skirmish, Batman is thrown out of the massive convoy and enters the Batmobile. Unfortunately, Joker has completed his synthetic Kryptonite (which is used to power Luthor's weapon) and uses it to blast apart the Batmobile. Back at the Batcave, Batman is trying to figure out Luthor's next move when suddenly they are attacked by Lex Luthor and Joker. Using the Deconstructor, they tear through Batman's home. Having no way out, Batman reluctantly allows Robin to call Superman for help and they escape the collapsing cave.
Batman and Superman team up and assault Luthor's massive airship. Batman is thrown off after confronting Lex Luthor and Superman saves him. The World's Finest then attempt to infiltrate Luthor's LexCorp headquarters in Metropolis, but are caught and forced to fight their way through. After getting deep in the heart of the fortress-like building, Luthor reveals a giant Joker-esque robot and flees back to Gotham. After trying to sabotage the robot en route to Gotham, Superman and Batman are thrown off when the Kryptonite power-source is exposed and Superman begins to lose power. A weakened Superman and Batman then realize Luthor's plan. Using Joker's special gases, he can make everyone agree with him and win the Presidency. Batman and Superman then attack the robot again and force it to crash. After damaging it more, Batman forces most of the Kryptonite out of the robot, making a giant Joker face in Gotham viewable from the Watchtower. In turn, the Justice League is called in by Martian Manhunter. Realizing he has been defeated, Lex Luthor begins to lay siege to Wayne Tower. The Justice League arrive to help Batman and Superman and successfully stop and destroy the robot. With all of the Arkham inmates, Lex Luthor, and Joker captured, Batman says it is good for him to have friends he can call on in times of need. They all then decide to repair the Batcave as Green Lantern shoots a beam of green energy into space where he calls some of the other Green Lanterns to help.
- Troy Baker - Batman, Two-Face, Sinestro, Brainiac, Hawkman
- Charlie Schlatter - Robin, Flash, Damian Wayne
- Laura Bailey - Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy
- Joseph Balderrama - Killer Moth
- Brian Bloom - Aquaman, Cyborg
- Steven Blum - Ra's al Ghul, Penguin, Bane, Alfred Pennyworth, Captain Cold
- Clancy Brown - Lex Luthor
- Cam Clarke - Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing
- Townsend Coleman - Mr. Freeze, Mad Hatter, Commissioner Gordon, General Zod
- Bridget Hoffman - Lois Lane, Supergirl
- Nolan North - Scarecrow, Captain Boomerang, Hush
- Rob Paulsen - Riddler
- Christopher Corey Smith - The Joker
- Fred Tatasciore - Clayface, Killer Croc, Man-Bat, Black Manta, Black Adam
- Anna Vocino - Vicki Vale, Katana
- Katherine Von Till - Catwoman, Batcomputer
- Kari Wahlgren - Hawkgirl, Huntress, Black Canary, Batgirl, Zatanna
- Travis Willingham - Superman, Bizarro, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Marvel
Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes features an open world concept. The game's gameplay is similar to its predecessor, Lego Batman: The Videogame, but allowing players to play as classic Batman characters and other various DC Comics superheroes, such as Robin, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Superman, The Flash, and Wonder Woman. There are 70 playable characters. New gadgets such as Robin's Hazard Cannon, Superman's heat vision, and a Power Suit for Batman were introduced. An optional 2-player cooperative play mode, is also present. However, a split screen is used, due to the game having an open-world environment. Most of Gotham City can be broken into "bricks", as players can use the broken bricks to build new suits or construct objects that can help solve puzzles.
Development and marketing 
A promo for the game was leaked online by Lego fansite, Bricktuts. On 15 March 2012, the game's first reveal trailer featuring gameplay for Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes was released to the public. During the 2012 Game Developers Conference a 45-minute demo of the game was limited to eyes-on only. A demo was later released on Xbox Live, Nintendo eShop on 19 June, the day of the game's release, and PlayStation Network on 26 June 2012, while a Microsoft Windows demo was released on 20 June 2012.
Voice cast 
Lego Batman 2 is the first game in TT Games' Lego series to feature full voice acting, as opposed to the mime acting and the grunts, mumbles and gibberish of the previous titles. Cam Clarke was the voice director of the game.
Film adaptation 
Warner Premiere is scheduled to release Lego Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite, a direct-to-video animated film adaptation of the video game produced by TT Animation. The film will use cutscenes from the game as well as new scenes to replace gameplay. The film, produced and directed by Jon Burton, is scheduled for release on May 21, 2013.
The game was well received, with critics praising its refined gameplay, story, and voice acting, although it was criticized for some minor and sporadic technical glitches. Gameinformer gave it an 8.25. The game holds a 80 on Metacritic for the Xbox 360 version, and a 81 for the PS3 version. Andrew Laughlin, of Digital Spy reported that Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes was the best Lego game yet, admiring the game's new features, and original story.
- "Feral Interactive: LEGO Batman 2 announcement".
- "Lego Batman 2 Release Date Announced". Video Games Blogger. 1 May 2012. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- "Preview: Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes". MTV. 16 March 2012. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- "Lego Batman 2 Built Arkham City Lego So Lego Superman Can Fly In It". Siliconera. 19 March 2012. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "Lego Batman 2 to star Superman and Wonder Woman". Guardian. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "'Lego Batman 2' Announced, Includes Tiny Justice League". MTV. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "New toy sets confirm LEGO Batman 2: Super Heroes". MCVUK. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes". Gameinformer. Retrieved 20 June 2012.
- kNIGHTWING01 (21 March 2012). "K-News: Wii U Eshop games and LEGO Batman 2 Interview". Youtube. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- Masters, Steve. "Lego Batman 2 Interview with Jonathan Smith". GotGame.
- "Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Video Games". Lego Video Games. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "DC Heroes Come to LEGO Batman's Rescue". Co Optimus. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- Segers, Andre (15 March 2012 at 10:05am). "6 Reasons Lego Batman 2 Might be the Best Lego Game Yet". Gamexplain. Retrieved 7 April 2012.
- 'Lego Batman' Sequel Game to Include Superman and Other DC Superheroes
- IGNentertainment (15 March 2012). "LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes– Reveal Trailer". IGN Entertainment. Youtube.
- "GDC Preview – LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes". PlayStation Lifestyle. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- Laughlin, Andrew (21 June 2012). "'LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes' review (360): The best LEGO game yet". Digital Spy. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- Vejvoda, Jim (13 October 2012). "NYCC: Another LEGO Batman Movie in the Works!". Retrieved 29 December 2012.
- Latchem, John (5 April 2013). "Lego Deconstructs Batman". Home Media Magazine. Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- "Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes Review". IGN. Retrieved 20 June 2012.
- "Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes (Xbox 360)". Metacritic. Retrieved 20 June 2012.
- "Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes (PlayStation 3)". Metacritic. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes at Lego.com
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes at the Internet Movie Database
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes at Feral Interactive