This page contains a list of user images about Kristian Aadnevik which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Kristian Aadnevik news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Kristian Aadnevik Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Born||10 Jan 1978
|Education||Royal College of Art|
Bower Roebuck Tailoring Award United Arrows AwardThe Protégé Project (Donatella Versace)
Early life and education 
Aadnevik was born in Bergen, Norway. After finishing an education at Bergen Yrkesskole he moved to London to pursuit a MA at the Royal College of Art where he received numerous awards. During his studies he worked as a design assistant at Alexander McQueen.
Aadnevik established his own label in 2004 and he presented his first collection the same year at London Fashion Week. Apart from his own label he has collaborated and designed collections for several international brands including Charles Jourdan Paris for Japan, Harrods International as well as held a position as a senior designer at Roberto Cavalli.
In 2007 Aadnevik was chosen as one of five designers in "The Protégé Project", an initiative of Australian Wool innovation, which resulted in him being selected protégé of Donatella Versace. In line with this he showcased his F/W 2008 collection at Milan Fashion Week where his collection was met with critical acclaim and he was named as one of fall 2008's most promising new talents by Style.com.
Aadnevik has dressed several celebrities, some of them include Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Cheryl Cole, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Pixie Lott, Daisy Lowe and Dita Von Teese. British Musician Estelle also wore one of his creations in the music video for her single "American Boy".
- "Nicole Kidman, if you’re reading this; here’s your man!". Norway.org.uk. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "From Valdres to Vogue - Contemporary Norwegian fashion design - Norwegian Design Council". Norskdesign.no. 2006-07-30. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- Feldman, Jenny (November 2007) "Foreign Exchange". Nylon, p.48
- "Aadnevik presents new collection at LFW". Norway.org.uk. 2007-09-15. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- Posted at 05:00 AM in Fashion, Fashiontribes, TrendAlert (2008-01-15). "New Fashion Design Names to Know Hit the Catwalk in Italy - Fashion Blog | Fashion Tribes Blog". Fashiontribes.typepad.com. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- January 10, 2008 (2008-01-10). "Fashion 'Proteges' to Unveil Looks - Fashion Features - Fashion". WWD.com. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- Post a new comment. "Kelly Rowland and Kristian Aadnevik Fall 2007 Dress / Coolspotters". Coolspotters.com. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "Cheryl’s Saturday-night dress watch | Grazia Fashion". Graziadaily.co.uk. 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- Ihenacho, Francis (February 2007)"Kristian Aadnevik". Vangard, p.123
- "Inna, in tinuta Kristian Aadnevik la Romanian Music Awards". www.perfecte.ro. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- Pixie Lott’s Gravity by Nick Frew » Promo News
- "Inna la RMA 2010 in Kristian AadnevikAloModa | AloModa". Alomoda.ro. 2010-07-22. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Kristian Aadnevik|