This page contains a list of user images about Like A Monster Productions which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Like A Monster Productions news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Like A Monster Productions Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
|Robot and Monster|
|Created by||Dave Pressler
|Voices of||Curtis Armstrong
|Theme music composer||Brad Joseph Breeck|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26 (22 aired) (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Dave Pressler
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Smasho! Productions
Nickelodeon Animation Studio
|Original channel||Nickelodeon (2012-present)
|Original run||August 4, 2012– present|
Robot and Monster is an American CGI animated series created by Dave Pressler, Joshua Sternin and J.R. Ventimilia. Main characters Robot and Monster are voiced by Curtis Armstrong and comedian Harland Williams, respectively. It began production in 2009 and was ordered for a full 26-episode season in 2010, before finally premiering on Nickelodeon on August 4, 2012.
Working at the Blinking Light Factory is basic for Mechanicals and Organics, but Robot and Monster make an odd couple, since Robot is serious and Monster is always goofy, but that doesn't keep them from being best friends. They do everything together, such as testing gadgets out, dreaming of J.D. & Spitfire, taking care of their pet Marf, avoiding both the annoying Ogo and Robot's arrogant brother Gart, and eating tons of bacon.
Main characters 
- Robot Default (Curtis Armstrong) is an orange robot and is the Quality Control Inspector at the Blinking Light Factory. Robot always feels like the world is trying to keep him down, even his know-it-all brother Gart doesn't help at all. Luckily, after meeting Monster, who believes in him all the way, Robot is now best friends with Monster. He is the smarter, more cunning of the duo. He frequently tries to make devices, usually without success. He and Monster had been friends since they were kids, despite Monster being warned to stay away from him and his dangerous inventions.
- Monster Krumholtz (Harland Williams) is a purple minotaur-like monster with a bowler hat on his head. Monster is the eternal optimist living by the motto that "Good things happen to good people," and that all people are good. Monster is an extremely outgoing Organic that is endlessly fascinated by the little things in life. Monster is driven to make everyone happy, and the need to explore the "shiny thing." But because of Monster's fascination with the world, he is very gullible. Unlike Robot, Monster feels like everything goes his way, although it doesn't, making him a very good friend to have around.
- Marf (Curtis Armstrong) is a pet of Monster. He is a block of metal that acts like a dog, and only says "marf".
- Gart Default (Maurice LaMarche) is Robot's arrogant, overbearing older brother. He is vain and is always taunting Robot. He runs their family's Blinking Light factory.
- J.D. (Megan Hilty) is a cool, rebellious biker chick whose best friend is her equally hip robotic bike Spitfire. Robot, Monster and nearly every guy at the Makin' Bacon have a huge crush on her.
- Spitfire (Cree Summer) is JD's equally hip robotic bike. They are inseparable best friends and regulars at the local bacon joint, Makin' Bacon. JD can be hot-headed at times, Spitfire while is more rational and willing to avoid fights. JD can be a little bossy, and Spitfire can be rude, as stated in "Biker Girls".
- Ogo (Jonathan Slavin) is the third wheel of Robot and Monster's friendship. He has a big obsession for Robot and Monster, which creeps out and annoys them to no end. He constantly tries to involve himself in the duo's doings, and just can't seem to grasp that he isn't part of the team. Ogo has been known to survive near death experiences. In "Ogo's Cool", Ogo acts like Robot & Monster and Robot & Monster acts like Ogo because of Robot's cool ray. In "Ogo's Birthday" Monster still cherishes Ogo as one of his friends, though Robot does not. He is allergic to bacon which makes him drowsy/nauseous.
Recurring characters 
- Perry (Maurice LaMarche) is a robot co-worker of Robot and Monster's. He always has a smile on his face, but it's due to a function problem, as revealed in "Come On, Get Happy". He always feels miserable and the only thing that makes him genuinely happy is Robot's misfortunes. He is shaped like a sewage pipe, colored in orange with a yellow "2".
- Globitha Krumholtz (Cree Summer) is Monster's hyperactive child sister who has a large (and annoying) affection towards Robot (Much to Monster's jealousy). Still, Monster shows her his affection/empathy.
- Crikey (Nolan North) is a British robot who speaks in a Cockney Accent. He also has identical twin cousin named Blimey and usually torments Robot & Monster.
- Mr. Wheelie (Kurtwood Smith) is Robot and Monster's landlord with a big blue head and bicycle wheels for feet. He threatens to kick out Robot and Monster if he finds their pet Marf, since pets aren't allowed.
- Punch Morley (Fred Tatasciore) was once a Pole-O player and then he retired. He is now the handyman at the Blinking light factory. Has short-term memory loss.
- Nessie (Rhea Perlman) is the six-tentacled owner and manager of the Makin' Bacon.
- Uncle Kuffley Krumholtz (Nolan North) is Monster's loud-mouth uncle who is a police officer and a teacher of the Traffic Walking School.
- Lev Krumholtz (Nolan North) is Monster's dad whose horns are bigger than him. His horns make him talented but are revealed to be false.
- Hal Worth-a-ton (Nolan North) is a Texan-accented salesman.
- Gizmo Default (Alan Tudyk) is Robot's crazy cousin.
- Arpa Default (April Winchell) is Gart and Robot's mother whose arrogance Gart takes after.
- Grandma Default (April Winchell) is Gart and Robot's grandmother and Arpa's mother, a cranky family member who speaks computer binary (says only "one" and "zero") and hates Organics.
- Lucy (Jennifer Cody) is Robot's long-time rival. To outsmart Robot in a contest to make a two-color blinking light, she befriends Ogo so she can use his brain as a processor chip to power the blinking light in "Ogo's Friend". She actually has no idea who Robot is.
- The Prince of Scamtown (Fred Tatasciore) is a Mechanical who is of royal descent. He is generous despite his name.
- Loudmouth (Maurice LaMarche) is a tiny but very angry Mechanical who is one of Robot and Monster's co-workers at the Blinking Lights Factory.
- Snap Winsome (Jeff Bennett) is an Organic and the host of various shows such as That's Amazing! and Ow! That Hurts!.
- Bea Holder (Harriet Samson Harris) is a cycloptic Organic who is a fashion designer/model.
- Dame Lady Madame (Ruth Williamson) is a prestigious female Mechanical of high-society.
- Howly (Maurice LaMarche) is a cyber monkey that flies into rage when being taken photos. Monster befriended it in "The Dark Night".
- Lil' Lugnuts (Nolan North) is an Organic and was Monster's idol until Robot found that Lil' Lugnuts was actually a criminal.
- The Organic Polo Players are a series of players who seem to dislike Robot, Monster, and Punch Morley.
|Season||Episodes||Originally aired (U.S. dates)||DVD release|
|Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||26 (22 aired)||August 4, 2012||TBA||N/A|
- "Robot & Monster". BCDB. 2012-08-03.
- Official website
- Robot and Monster at the Internet Movie Database
- Robot & Monster at the Big Cartoon DataBase