This page contains a list of user images about Miss Lawrence Closet Freak 2011 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Miss Lawrence Closet Freak 2011 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Miss Lawrence Closet Freak 2011 Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
Watch judges' comments at http://itv.com/XFactor (UK ONLY) Watch James Arthur sing Impossible by Shontelle Sweeeeet! As potential Winner's Singles go, this o...
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV sho...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
Buy the track here: http://atlr.ec/TZ8yBf Directed by Tony T. Datis.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale||Reunion|
|1||8||October 7, 2008||November 18, 2008||November 25, 2008|
|2||16||July 30, 2009||October 22, 2009||October 29, 2009
November 5, 2009
|3||18||October 4, 2010||January 30, 2011||February 13, 2011
February 20, 2011
|4||23||November 6, 2011||April 8, 2012||April 15, 2012
April 19, 2012
April 22, 2012
|5||24||November 4, 2012||March 31, 2013||April 7, 2013
April 14, 2013
April 21, 2013
Season 1 (2008) 
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"Welcome One, Welcome ATL"||October 7, 2008||0.65|
|In the series premiere, DeShawn sees her mansion for the very first time, and real-estate maven Lisa struggles to juggle family and career. Meanwhile, interpersonal troubles loom when the housewives gather at Sheree's birthday bash.|
|2||2||"It's My Party!"||October 14, 2008||1.18|
|NeNe is still hopping mad in the aftermath of Sheree's birthday bash. Meanwhile, it's a big-bucks birthday blowout for Kim's daughter, with some of the housewives attending the event — including the feuding NeNe and Sheree. Lisa comes down with the flu.|
|3||3||"Who's Your Poppa?"||October 21, 2008||1.32|
|The housewives journey to the country to visit Kim's spiritual adviser---but an ominous prediction raises tension. Coincidence or not, NeNe receives bad news that questions the identity of her father. Also: Kim works to become a country artist; and DeShawn attempts to throw a black-tie gala for charity.|
|4||4||"Bring on the Bling"||October 28, 2008||N/A|
|DeShawn basks in Atlanta's social scene by throwing a glam gala at her private estate. Elsewhere, Kim and Sheree share a spa day and dinner, but their bonding has a nasty impact on one of their peers. Lisa's jewelry line sparkles to success as she signs a distribution deal and participates in a glitzy photo shoot.|
|5||5||"Out of Tune"||November 4, 2008||1.00|
|Kim tries to tune up her music career when a producer sends her to a music coach. Meanwhile, it's a no-no for NeNe when she disparages Kim's career, followed by catty consequences. Sheree and Lisa take a pole-dancing class while NeNe holds a brunch to raise funds for a battered-women foundation.|
|6||6||"Dream a Little Nightmare"||November 11, 2008||1.49|
|Sheree takes a boating trip with Kim on Lake Lanier. But it's her clothing line that she really hopes will set sail, as she hosts a lavish viewing of her fashion samples. Meanwhile, NeNe continues to deal with paternal-identity issues and pursues DNA testing and DeShawn invites the Southern belles over for a sunset barbecue.|
|7||7||"Best of Enemies"||November 18, 2008||2.21|
|Sheree, humbled by her failed fashion show, seeks advice from designer and "Project Runway" contestant Mychael Knight. Ed returns to the NFL and Eric considers retiring from the NBA. It all culminates with the housewives congregating for a tasty but testy dinner.|
|8||8||"Reunion Special"||November 25, 2008||2.82|
|The Southern belles reunite to reflect on the wives' tales of Season 1.|
Season 2 (2009) 
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|9||0||"The Lost Footage"||July 23, 2009||N/A|
|This special shows the unseen moments from Season 1.|
|10||1||"New Attitude, Same ATL"||July 30, 2009||2.66|
|The Atlanta ladies are back in the drama-filled second season premiere. Shereé decides to throw herself an "Independence Party" to celebrate her recent divorce, while Lisa and her husband discuss the idea of having another baby. The ladies attend actress and comedienne Niecy Nash's birthday party, where Shereé and NeNe reflect on their tumultuous past. Kim decides she wants to design a line of wigs, and gets the ball rolling by going to cosmetology school. New housewife Kandi contemplates her new life with fiance AJ, while Sheree's party plans start to go awry.|
|11||2||"Kim-tervention"||August 6, 2009||N/A|
|NeNe calls Kim to meet up for that long overdue "glass of wine" in an attempt to make amends. Shereé dishes about the recent blow-up she had with a party planner. Meanwhile, Lisa and Ed have their first fertility visit. NeNe approaches Shereé about squashing their problems with Kim, and they set up a meeting to talk it out. Also, Kandi goes to the studio to work on her solo album.|
|12||3||"Unbeweavable"||August 13, 2009||N/A|
|Shereé, NeNe and Kim's reconciliation doesn't go as planned. Lisa and Ed meet with a design team to discuss her new clothing line "Closet Freak", and Kim throws a wig party to celebrate her new endeavor. Kandi meets for lunch with TLC member T-Boz to discuss her musical career, and Shereé throws a gathering to celebrate her new home. Also, Dwight throws a circus-themed birthday bash.|
|13||4||"Mummies, Mommies, and Baby Mommas"||August 20, 2009||2.82|
|NeNe and Dwight chat during a visit to the salon, while Lisa discusses a trip to L.A. to visit her mom. Kandi meets with her photographer and business team to discuss her image. Fitness guru Shereé attends a bodybuilding event, while Kandi and AJ get their engagement photos taken. Also, when Kim learns that her nanny left her girls home alone without supervision, drama ensues. Then, the ladies attend a King Tut cocktail party with their kids.|
|14||5||"Home Is Where the Heartbreak Is"||August 27, 2009||2.47|
|Lisa and NeNe go shopping to prepare for their trip to L.A., and NeNe meets with photographer Derek Blanks to discuss her "Alter Ego" photo shoot. Shereé meets with an event promoter to discuss Mercedes Benz sponsoring her "She by Sheree" fashion show. Meanwhile, Lisa brings NeNe for a visit with her family and a celebration of her grandmother's 92nd birthday. Back on the East Coast, Kim visits Kandi in the recording studio. As they bond, Kim asks Kandi to produce "Tardy for the Party" for Kim and NeNe to record.|
|15||6||"My Ego Is Bigger Than Your Ego"||September 3, 2009||3.06|
|Kim lays down the house rules with her new nanny and then finally buries the hatchet with Lisa. Kandi meets with her wedding planner, but her plans for an engagement party are dashed when she finds out that her nephews and AJ's son are in a life threatening car crash. Kandi spills her guts to Sheree and their friendship grows as they realize they have a lot in common. Nene gets all of the ladies in line for their Alter Ego photos and then directs them all in a riveting photo shoot. At the photo shoot, Kim and Sheree talk civilly for the first time and decide to do something nice for Kandi in light of her family tragedy.|
|16||7||"Throwing Shade"||September 10, 2009||N/A|
|It's showtime for Lisa. With the debut of her clothing line Closet Freak, she is all business, trying to get everything done in time. Meanwhile, Sheree finds out that her She by Sheree fashion line debut will have to wait, yet again. NeNe gets tough on her college dropout son Brice, and Kandi calls in a favor to flip "Tardy for the Party" into a song for Kim and NeNe to record. Kim gets serious about launching her wig line, and does a little research by throwing a wig party.|
|17||8||"Scrambled Egos"||September 17, 2009||N/A|
|Kandi pushes an emotional Kim to face her fears and step back into the Atlanta music scene. Will Kim attempt to record again? Newly single Sheree shapes up with her expensive fitness trainer, who attempts to find her love. Meanwhile, all of the ladies get glammed up for a black tie event to reveal their edgy Alter Ego photos, but the night takes a dramatic turn when Kim has a serious accident and steals the spotlight from everyone.|
|18||9||"Precious Pocketbook"||September 24, 2009||N/A|
|Kim tells her girlfriend Cori that Big Papa is back in the picture after he whisked her away to the Bahamas. Lisa and Kandi appear in the charity performance of "Pocketbook Monologues", where Kandi's emotional performance wins over the crowd – and Dwight. Meanwhile, NeNe meets with the co-writer of her forthcoming memoir, and Shereé finally throws her long awaited Independence Party, where NeNe confronts Kim and Kandi about recording "Tardy for the Party" without her.|
|19||10||"Better Tardy Than Never"||October 1, 2009||N/A|
|Fresh off her fight with Kandi and Kim, NeNe distances herself even further from the ladies. Kim and Kandi team up to finish the recording of "Tardy for the Party" in time for their joint birthday party where Big Papa has a BIG surprise for Kim. Shereé leaves Dwight in charge of her fashion show as she and Tania head to New York to check out her "She by Shereé" samples. Ed tells Lisa that he's interested in working in broadcast if he doesn't go back to the NFL. Kandi performs solo for the first time in a long time.|
|20||11||"High Heels & Record Deals"||October 8, 2009||2.56|
|NeNe organizes an over-the-top high heel marathon for her Twisted Hearts Foundation. Lisa and Ed make a tough decision about his NFL career, and Lisa takes a pregnancy test. Despite her engagement with Big Papa, Kim moves forward with starting her wig business. Kandi confronts Kim about not attending her show, and then flies to LA for an important meeting at Capitol Records about a possible record deal. Shereé shoots a promo video for her upcoming fashion show, but Dwight is so not into it. NeNe meets with her uncle and must decide if she’s finally ready to meet the man who claims to be her biological father face-to-face.|
|21||12||"Baby Momma & Daddy Drama"||October 15, 2009||2.63|
|Kim and Shereé return to the "scene of the crime" at FAB to make amends and to plan a surprise engagement party for Kandi and AJ. Meanwhile, Kandi, AJ and Kandi's mom visit a marriage counselor to help ease the tension. Shereé's finished samples for her She by Sheree line finally arrive, and she unveils them to Dwight for the first time. NeNe and her Uncle Mel travel back to her roots in Athens to give her book writer a glimpse into her life growing up. While in Athens, NeNe finds herself face-to-face with the man who claims to be her biological father.|
|22||13||"Catwalks & Cat Fights"||October 22, 2009||2.97|
|With "She by Shereé" is about to debut, but big changes are on the horizon and serious trouble is brewing between the ladies. As Lisa prepares for a new future without Ed's NFL paycheck, Shereé tries to keep it together before her clothes go down the catwalk. Meanwhile, it's NeNe who is ready for a meltdown. After her return from meeting the man who claims to be her father, she butts heads with Gregg, battles with Kandi at Shereé's show, and has a blowout fight with Kim. Will a glass of wine be able to undo the damage this time?|
|23||14||"Reunion Special: Part 1"||October 29, 2009||2.80|
|The first part will delve deep into the ladies' lives and see how they really feel about all the catfights, wig-pulling and all-around drama that happened this season in Hotlanta.|
|24||15||"Reunion Special: Part 2"||November 5, 2009||2.44|
|25||16||"Season 2: The Lost Footage"||November 12, 2009||N/A|
|Andy Cohen reveals the lost footage from the second season.|
Season 3 (2010-2011) 
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|26||1||"New Attitude"||October 4, 2010||2.41|
|Gossip spreads fast when Kim reveals her lesbian affair in the tabloids, and NeNe rekindles her roller coaster relationship with Kim just in time to get the inside scoop. NeNe’s got drama of her own -- her marriage is on the rocks and her old friend Dwight has been spreading rumors behind her back. Shereé pursues her long-time dream of becoming an actress and Kandi starts getting back into the dating scene. NeNe, Kim and Sheree hit up a couture shoe event and run into new housewife Phaedra Parks – the pregnant, classy, but sassy attorney-to-the-stars, who arrives with her old pal Dwight.|
|27||2||"Model Behavior"||October 11, 2010||2.26|
|NeNe attends Atlanta Dogwood Festival with her friend Cynthia and gives her side of the showdown with Dwight. Cynthia, a model who has recently relocated to Atlanta, lends a sympathetic ear. But NeNe’s troubles don’t end there. Her home life is crumbling, having recently thrown Brice out of the house. Sheree agrees to go on a blind date with a doctor, and surprises herself when she enjoys the dance club he takes her that’s located in the wrong part of town. Kim is invited to perform at the White Party, a huge gay circuit party in Palm Springs. Meanwhile, Kandi records a hot track with multi-platinum artist, Ne-Yo and then decides to test out some new material at Atlanta hot spot, Uptown Supper Club, which is owned by Cynthia and her boyfriend, Peter.|
|28||3||"White Hot"||October 18, 2010||N/A|
|Kandi travels to Palm Springs to offer advice and support to Kim, who’s been invited to perform at one of the biggest gay circuit parties –- the White Party. With only one song on her playlist is Kim ready for her first concert appearance? NeNe has an honest talk with Brentt about Brice's brush with the law. After Sheree takes the high road with Dwight and his claims to have paid for the She By Sheree fashion show last year she reunites with her oldest daughter, Tierra who has moved back to Atlanta after being away at college. New housewife Cynthia struggles with her feelings about marriage, while Phaedra and Apollo don’t see eye to eye when it comes to parenting.|
|29||4||"Petty Boughetto"||October 25, 2010||2.49|
|Despite the toll her marital problems and troubles with Bryson are taking on NeNe, she is determined to get her "happy" back, even if that's through plastic surgery. Phaedra and Cynthia finally find time to get to know each other better as they attend Atlanta's premiere horse racing event, the Steeplechase. Inspired by a late night host, Kim is ready to be a two-hit wonder and asks Kandi to write her next song. Dwight helps Phaedra plan her over-the-top Kentucky Derby-themed baby shower. Kandi, Cynthia and Kim quickly realize this shower is unlike any other shower they've ever attended.|
|30||5||"Hot Mama's Day"||November 1, 2010||2.74|
|Kim states her views on cheating, as a guest on Kandi's web chat show "Kandi Koated Nights". NeNe reveals more than just her new nose to Cynthia, and Sheree has a finger lickin' good time on a date with the "Love Doctor". Meanwhile, Phaedra gets personal with a jar of pickles for her pregnancy photo shoot. When the ladies get together at Cynthia's to celebrate Mother's Day, the topic of sex becomes the main course, but by dessert, NeNe's marital issues take the cake.|
|31||6||"Trashed Collection"||November 7, 2010||2.49|
|NeNe hopes to inspire a career path for her late bloomer son by introducing him to Cynthia's club-owner boyfriend. Meanwhile, Kim lays down music tracks with Kandi's help, but creative differences create dissension; and NeNe's marriage issues escalate to the breaking point.
Note: This is the first episode to premiere on Sunday nights.
|32||7||"She Can Dance?"||January 14, 2010||2.77|
|Trying to prove she can dance, a driven Sheree steps up in a regional dance-themed charity event. Elsewhere, Phaedra prepares to give birth; tension mounts between Kandi and Kim over a new song; a cunning proposal surprises Cynthia; and Kim develops a new crush.|
|33||8||"Is There a Doctor in the House?"||November 21, 2010||2.99|
|With her due date still a mystery to all, Phaedra prepares to give birth by arriving in Augusta to see her doctor. Elsewhere, NeNe tries to land a post as an entertainment reporter at a local TV station, and Sheree hosts a party, but NeNe's inside scoop about Sheree's date stirs up the drama.|
|34||9||"NeNe Get Your Gun"||November 28, 2010||3.22|
|Phaedra adjusts to motherhood as she brings her new baby home from the hospital and proving it doesn't get easier, Kim wrestles with her daughter's questions about sex. Sheree decides that she has had enough and confronts "the doctor" about his evasiveness. Kandi rewrites "The Ring Didn't Mean a Thing" to make it more Kim-friendly and plays the new track at Kim's parents' dinner party. Cynthia plans her dream wedding with a celebrated stylist friend and high-end wedding planner, while NeNe's marriage nears the breaking point as her relationship problems are exposed in a very public way, leading to a dramatic confrontation with Gregg.|
|35||10||"Auto-Tuned-Up"||December 5, 2010||3.22|
|Kim went back to Jan to work on her vocals and sings "The Ring Didn't Mean a Thing". Meanwhile, Kandi has a nascar race for charity and does somewhat okay.|
|36||11||"Contract Player"||December 12, 2010||2.92|
|It's time for Kim to start rehearsing for her upcoming tour with Kandi, but she's more interested in get-skinny-quick treatments than learning the choreography for her show. Sheree receives some good news about her talent agency audition and enlists Kandi's help to prepare for her role in a local play. Tension lingers from NeNe and Peter's blow-up phone fight. The ladies think that Cynthia's priorities are a bit off, but Cynthia has a plan to smooth things over with NeNe with a friend contract. Meanwhile, Dwight tells Phaedra what everyone has been saying about her mysterious pregnancy. Phaedra is not happy and intends to confront the ladies about the gossip.|
|37||12||"Not So Fine Print"||December 19, 2010||3.21|
|With her tour quickly approaching, Kandi has only a week to finish her new album and make sure that Kim is stage ready as her opening act. Cynthia tries to reconcile with NeNe and make up for the awkwardness of her "friendship contract," but NeNe's got bigger problems when she's put on the spot to deliver a big celebrity interview for her local entertainment segment. Mother definitely knows best when Sheree and daughter Tierra go furniture shopping, and Phaedra, fresh out of the maternity ward, is in full protective mommy-mode and confronts Kim about all the bad-mouthing she has been doing about her due date.|
|38||13||"Tour-ture"||January 9, 2011||3.34|
|Phaedra is worried about having Kim at their ultra southern baby debut — Ayden's Sip n' See party, but when Kim shows up with her nursing license, Phaedra is ready to hear her out. Meanwhile, NeNe has no worries about nailing her interview with Jermaine Dupri, until she is thrown a curve ball. When Cynthia's fiancé, Peter, reveals that his restaurant is on the brink of financial collapse, Cynthia's dream wedding is in jeopardy and not even a counseling session can solve their problems. After a tearful goodbye with her girls, Kim is confident she's going to kill it on Kandi's promo tour. However, when the tour kicks off in Charlotte and Kim proceeds to complain about everything from the schedule to the size of her bunk, Kandi realizes she had no idea what she was in for.|
|39||14||"Flamingo Road Block"||January 16, 2011||3.27|
|NeNe's "keeping it real" as she presents her first on-air interview with star producer Jermaine Dupri for her local news segment; but Kim takes NeNe's on-air mention of 'Tardy for the Party' as a deliberate jab. With their wedding only two weeks away, Peter reveals to Cynthia that their financial situation is dire, putting both their wedding plans and their relationship on the rocks. Phaedra struggles with being both a lawyer and a new mom, while Sheree sends her kids off for a visit with their dad. Kandi has all but had enough of Kim and Sweetie's antics on their bus tour, and when NeNe joins them in Orlando for the last leg of the trip, a massive fight erupts among the ladies.|
|40||15||"Floridon't"||January 23, 2011||3.42|
|Kandi's tour bus makes it to Miami, where Phaedra, Sheree and Cynthia are awaiting its arrival. Their plans for a fun, relaxing weekend to celebrate Cynthia's bachelorette are quickly dashed when the bus doors open to reveal Kim and NeNe in the middle of a blowout fight. Kim and Kandi celebrate the final show of their promo tour and NeNe invites her best friend Diana down to stay at the house with the ladies. A brief respite from the battle comes as Cynthia walks in a Miami Swim Week swimsuit fashion show, but Cynthia's own thrill of being back on the runway is short-lived. When pressed by the other women to talk about her upcoming wedding, Cynthia breaks down in tears over the stress of her nearing nuptials.|
|41||16||"The Bride and the Doom"||January 30, 2011||4.38|
|Cynthia has her wedding but like any Atlanta event, drama is not far behind.Gregg aologizes for his actions toward NeNe. Sheree's acting ability is sorely tested during a movie audition. Phaedra returns to work after having the baby. Kim has her breasts redone. And Kandi talks with Kim over disputes with 'The Ring Didn't Mean a Thing." The third season closes as Cynthia and Peter's rocky road toward marriage ends when the two wed.|
|42||17||"Reunion: Part 1"||February 13, 2011||2.40|
|The ladies reunite to discuss the dramatic events of the third season, and NeNe goes another round with Kim.|
|43||18||"Reunion: Part 2"||February 20, 2011||2.65|
|The Housewives reunite for the second part of the season three reunion.|
Season 4 (2011-2012) 
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|44||0||"Before They Were Stars"||October 30, 2011||1.87|
|A special looking back at the Atlanta Housewives' younger years. Small-town upbringings, teen rebellions, and heartbreak dramas come to the fore, including childhood photos and insight from family and friends.|
|45||1||"Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained"||November 6, 2011||2.89|
|The ladies of Atlanta are back and handling their business. Kandi branches out from her music career to start an adult toy line, while Phaedra begins her own strange undertakings. Cynthia gets the buzz going for her modeling school with a little help from celebrity runway coach Miss J. A very pregnant Kim prepares to move into a luxury home with boyfriend, baby-daddy, and young NFL star Kroy Biermann. NeNe's stock has risen since hanging with Donald Trump on Celebrity Apprentice, but Sheree confronts her on a business deal gone bad.|
|46||2||"Surprisingly Rich"||November 13, 2011||3.00|
|Fresh off her verbal smack down with Sheree, NeNe decides to take a break from Atlanta by rounding up Cynthia and Kandi for a girl’s getaway weekend of fun, sun and Lesbian Pride in Miami. Phaedra's fascination with the dead goes a step further as she explores opening her own family funeral business, but Apollo's creeped out by Phaedra's new passion. Sheree and Kim have some of their own girl time to discuss Kim and Kroy's future plans. Meanwhile, Kroy and Sweetie conspire to throw an intimate surprise bash for a very pregnant Kim's 33rd birthday, complete with expensive jewels.|
|47||3||"Shower the Baby, Muzzle the Boy"||November 20, 2011||3.23|
|Phaedra and Apollo deal with the consequences of a case of mistaken identity. Shereé is moving on up by overseeing the construction of a new house. Peter gets a warning from Cynthia’s baby daddy about the importance of getting along with your in-laws. NeNe deals with her youngest son, Brent’s adjustment to living in two homes after her separation from Gregg. Meanwhile, Kim throws a wedding-size baby shower for Kroy, but the shower games are a little more testosterone-driven than Kim had planned.|
|48||4||"Jewels Be Dangled"||November 27, 2011||3.03|
|Phaedra does the proper Southern thing and apologizes to Kim for her husband's behavior at Kim's baby shower. Shereé takes Phaedra along to see her Chateau Shereé construction site, only to find no progress has been made. Kandi plans her 35th birthday bash despite a case of the biological clock blues. The party heats up when Phaedra presents a “Ridickulous” surprise that neither Kandi — nor her mom – will ever forget. Meanwhile, Cynthia’s attempt at making peace between her husband and sister backfires, leaving her torn between her new family and her old one. Kim tries to figure out how she will handle the birth of her new son.|
|49||5||"Whine Bar"||December 4, 2011||3.25|
|Peter’s Bar One sneak preview party is just days away when his investor bounces a $40,000 check. Cynthia may have to bail her husband out, even though she promised not to invest in the bar. Shereé has her own financial concerns and confronts her ex-husband about four years of missed child support payments. Meanwhile, Kim has a heart-to-heart with her daughter Brielle over fears that the new baby will break up the family. Kandi has her own mother-daughter chat, apologizing to Mama Joyce for the incident at her birthday party. Cynthia hosts a fashion show, where Phaedra introduces the girls to “It” couple Marlo Hampton and Charles Grant.|
|50||6||"Three Wigs and a Baby"||December 11, 2011||3.28|
|Kim doesn’t make it to her due date and gives birth to her first baby boy. Meanwhile, Cynthia and NeNe take a business trip to New York City, where Cynthia gets advice on her new modeling school from old flame, Russell Simmons, and reveals to her best friend Kithe that she’s not altogether happy with her life in Atlanta. NeNe meets with her business partner, Famous Famiglia Pizza's co-owner, John Kolaj, who seems interested in having much more than a business relationship with her. Shereé’s mother makes a revelation which gives Shereé the resolve to take Bob to court for child support. Kandi gets Mama Joyce dolled up for an online dating profile photo shoot. Phaedra demonstrates her talents as a lawyer by getting her client out of hot water for drug charges.|
|51||7||"Law by Sheree"||December 13, 2011||2.85|
|When Shereé is served with legal papers, she turns to Phaedra for representation. The two Housewives confidently face Sheree’s ex in court, but to their dismay, he has a trick up his sleeve. Kim and Kroy bring baby KJ home and chaos erupts in the house when everyone, including the dog, realizes how big of an adjustment this will be. On an all-new episode of "Kandi Koated Nights," Kandi chats with guests Marlo Hampton and baller boyfriend Charles Grant. One of Kandi's co-hosts asks Charles what it was like to date NeNe and it doesn’t take long for the gossip to spread.|
|52||8||"New Tricks"||December 18, 2011||3.41|
|With her townhouse bursting at the seams, Kim and her newly expanded family move into a mansion of their dreams. Shereé and Phaedra's relationship gets rocky as they deal with the aftermath of their court battle against Sheree's ex-husband. Meanwhile, Kandi decides to steer her music career in a surprising new direction. Cynthia throws a grand-opening bash at her modeling school, the Bailey Agency, where Kim and NeNe rub elbows for the first time since Cynthia's wedding.|
|53||9||"Unlikely Duos"||January 8, 2012||3.14|
|Phaedra’s ready to make her family funeral business a reality, but it’s going to take some convincing of Apollo that working with the dead isn’t as creepy as it sounds. Driven to write a hit song in every music genre, Kandi goes country and travels to Nashville to work with country music star Jo Dee Messina. Kim struggles with her oldest daughter Brielle, who begins acting up as she adjusts to life after Kim’s new baby. Seeking to put rumors to rest about her alleged tryst with a fellow Atlanta socialite’s boyfriend, NeNe meets with Marlo Hampton, and learns a lot more about her than she had expected.|
|54||10||"We Come in Peace (And Packing Heat)"||January 15, 2012||2.71|
|Cynthia and Peter join Phaedra and Apollo on a surprising double date, where they officially bury the hatchet from Kim's baby shower. Phaedra is planning a trip to South Africa and convinces Cynthia it might be the perfect setting for all the women to get in touch with their heritage and to bring some perspective to all the recent drama. Kroy brings an apprehensive Kim to the gun range to buy her first firearm, and later they visit Kim's long-time psychic, Rose, who foresees a startling prediction for their future. Meanwhile, NeNe's adoring and wealthy business partner flies to Atlanta to collaborate with her on their lounge project and shower her with a bit of retail love. Phaedra surprises Sheree with fact that NeNe and Cynthia have been invited to South Africa and her agenda to make peace in the Motherland. Later, Kandi throws an intimate dinner for all of the ladies, where Momma Joyce is determined to salvage NeNe and Kim's friendship.|
|55||11||"Shaping Up and Shipping Out"||January 22, 2012||2.77|
|Kim tries another get-skinny-quick trick as Kandi suffers through a boot camp workout to shed pounds before her trip to Africa. Phaedra fills Apollo in on socialite Marlo’s criminal history and decides to keep her distance from now on. Meanwhile, NeNe hatches a secret plan to bring Marlo along on the ladies’ 10-day journey to South Africa. While the other women prepare for their vacation, Kim is forced to prepare for life without Kroy when the NFL lockout comes to a sudden end.|
|56||12||"South Africa: Just Like Home"||January 29, 2012||3.94|
|The ladies arrive in Cape Town, South Africa for a 10-day adventure, wherein it’s officially the “Smalls” (Phaedra, Shereé and Kandi) versus the “Talls” (NeNe, Cynthia and Marlo). However, Africa works its magic on them — even NeNe and Shereé put aside their differences for the first time in months. On a yacht ride in the harbor, they open up to each other about their differences and attempt to start anew. But the love-fest is only a few hours old when NeNe's new bestie, Marlo, confronts Shereé about not inviting her to a dinner party. A huge fight erupts, with NeNe playing the unlikely role of peacemaker. Back in Atlanta, with Kroy away at football camp, Kim’s feeling the pressure of being a single mother of three.|
|57||13||"Make It Rain Down in Africa"||February 12, 2012||2.34|
|The ladies' South African vacation continues with the "Talls" and "Smalls" moving beyond Sheree and Marlo's intense showdown. After blowing off some steam at a Cape Town nightclub, the women travel to the luxurious Shamwari game reserve. On safari, NeNe finds herself caught between the competing attentions of Marlo and Cynthia, while Sheree, Phaedra, and Kandi learn about the pharmaceutical benefits of elephant dung. Later, the entire group has an opportunity to visit a South African orphanage, where they are touched by the children and leave with the sense that this trip has been a life-changing experience.|
|58||14||"No Bones About It"||February 19, 2012||2.48|
|Fresh off of their emotional trip to the orphanage, the ladies find themselves in a place of peace and harmony with one another. They get a taste of authentic African culture, visiting a local museum and a not-so-traditional herbalist. Later, they bond over sex talk at NeNe and Marlo’s cozy pajama party. But the good vibes are short-lived. Cynthia and Kandi make comments about Kim that bother Sheree so much that she decides to report back to Kim about this "betrayal."|
|59||15||"From Motherland to Haterville"||March 4, 2012||2.66|
|The ladies pack their designer bags to depart South Africa and head home to Atlanta, where new drama awaits. When NeNe’s son Bryson is arrested for stealing two razors, she debates whether to bail him out of jail or teach him a lesson. Meanwhile, Kim’s relationship with her assistant, Sweetie, starts to sour. Kim welcomes back the “Smalls” with a catered lunch at her new mansion and she confronts Kandi about the derogatory comments that were made about her in Africa.|
|60||16||"Peaches and Screams"||March 11, 2012||2.29|
|After Bryson returns home from prison, NeNe enlists some unexpected help to straighten him out. Old tensions resurface between Cynthia, Peter and Mal at the couple's one-year anniversary party. Eager to get her hands on a "real dead body," mortician-in-training Phaedra takes her first embalming class. Meanwhile, Sheree and Lawrence confront Marlo about her use of a gay slur, and Kim nears the end of her rope with her assistant Sweetie.|
|61||17||"The Error Apparents"||March 18, 2012||2.46|
|Kandi returns to Nashville to take her country-music career to the next level. Sheree considers a marriage proposal for her daughter Tierra, while NeNe reconsiders her divorce from Gregg. After causing a spectacle at her sister's anniversary party, Mal attempts to apologize to Cynthia. Phaedra throws her one-year old son, Ayden, a Dwight-inspired party at a water park. Meanwhile, Kim and Kandi work towards healing their damaged friendship.|
|62||18||"Fresh Princes"||March 25, 2012||2.64|
|Kroy returns home after a month-long stay at football camp. Kim welcomes him with a home-cooked meal-prepared by a private chef, of course. Meanwhile NeNe has an important conversation with her youngest son; Phaedra hosts an extravagant church ceremony for her son, but drama surfaces between Kim and Cynthia.|
|63||19||"All Pomp But No Circumstance"||April 1, 2012||2.04|
|With her apprenticeship at Willie Watkins' funeral home almost complete, Phaedra helps a "real" family through the grieving process. NeNe travels to LA to meet with the creators of the hit TV show Glee and entertains the idea of moving to the west coast permanently. Kandi continues to juggle her businesses by working on designs for a new Bedroom Kandi sex toy line, while Kroy visits Kim's father to have a very important man-to-man talk. Later, all the women come out to support Phaedra at a big event at City Hall where she makes an unexpected announcement.|
|64||20||"Happiness & Joy"||April 8, 2012||2.31|
|Cynthia hosts a model call at the Bailey Agency, hoping to find Atlanta's next "it" girl. NeNe makes a major decision about her marriage, and later meets with her "business partner" John, who surprises her with another gift. Kim is also in the giving spirit and surprises her new fiancé with an extravagant birthday present. Meanwhile, Kandi launches her sex-toy line in a big way, but realizes it'll take more than masseurs and vibrators to bring "happiness and joy" to the ladies.|
|65||21||"Reunion: Part 1"||April 15, 2012||3.13|
|Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, the ladies of Hotlanta -- Kim Zolciak, Kandi Burruss, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Shereé Whitfield and Cynthia Bailey -- get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season.|
|66||22||"Reunion: Part 2"||April 19, 2012||2.54|
|Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, Part 2 finds Georgia peaches Kim Zolciak, Kandi Burruss, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Shereé Whitfield, and Cynthia Bailey together on one stage to answer some of America's burning questions. Special appearances by the husbands and Marlo Hampton.|
|67||23||"Reunion: Part 3"||April 22, 2012||3.22|
|Atlanta's most famous southern belles -- Kim Zolciak, Kandi Burruss, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Shereé Whitfield, and Cynthia Bailey -- bring the heat to Hotlanta as they wrap up an explosive season in style.|
Season 5 (2012-2013) 
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|68||0||"Hairstylists Tell All"||October 28, 2012||1.26|
|Only a few people know more drama then the Housewives themselves...the hairstylists! The Housewives' hairstylists tell all in an hour-long special.|
|69||1||"Got Sexy Back"||November 4, 2012||3.22|
|NeNe and Greg come to an reconciliation in their relationship. Kandi and Todd take a step in their relationship and move in together. Kim is stressed due to her surprise eviction. Phaedra looks to expand her growing mortuary empire to include pet funerals. The newest housewife, Kenya Moore, is introduced and shows the wives who's boss at Cynthia's Bailey Agency event but Cynthia puts Kenya in check and refuses to bow down.|
|70||2||"Excess Breeds Success"||November 11, 2012||2.55|
|NeNe continues her newfound success while she promotes her new sitcom, The New Normal, in Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Kim celebrates a birthday with the thought of being homeless on the horizon. Kandi settles into her new life with Todd, as she and Phaedra bond with Kenya. Meanwhile, Kenya struggles with family pressure and a shocking revelation from her boyfriend. Cynthia throws a party, which leads to another faceoff with Kenya.|
|71||3||"Call Me Miss U.S.A."||November 18, 2012||2.48|
Kenya gets invited to a fundraising event for a well-known charity in Atlanta, Hosea Feeds the Homeless, by new Housewife Porsha Stewart, who is also the founder's granddaughter and married to former NFL player Kordell Stewart. Kenya and Porsha's relationship starts off rocky after a mishap at the event. NeNe takes a trip to New York for some meetings and spends the day with Cynthia exploring the city. Meanwhile, Phaedra brainstorms her next big business idea: a workout video. On the domestic front, Kandi struggles with seeing her old house for the last time, and Kim considers moving back to her old townhouse.Note: This episode introduces Porsha Stewart into the series.
|72||4||"Unmoved"||November 25, 2012||2.25|
|Kandi gets comfortable in her new home. Kim is frantically packing up and moving back to her townhouse. Porsha is angry over a fight she had with Kenya.|
|73||5||"No Excuse for Excuses"||December 2, 2012||3.01|
|Cynthia and Peter discuss with NeNe and Gregg a couples trip to Anguilla, and contemplate inviting the rest of the ladies, while Kenya and Phaedra double date with their men at a local amusement park. Porsha gets a fertility scan as she looks forward to the possibility of having twins. The ladies all gather for brunch and things turn ugly in a face-off with the questioning of Kim's commitment in friendship, causing an angry Kim to storm off.|
|74||6||"Hold on to Your Weave"||December 9, 2012||3.20|
Kim and Kroy argue with the camera crew, and end up leaving the series, Cynthia decides to invite Porsha and her husband on the group trip to Anguilla due to Kim's departure. Kenya gets a little to close with Apollo for Phaedra which causes tension.Note: This is the last episode that includes Kim Zolciak.
|75||7||"I Do...But, I Won't"||December 16, 2012||3.60|
|NeNe starts to question Kenya's relationship with Walter. Porsha gets into an argument with Kenya.|
|76||8||"Fools of Engagement"||December 23, 2012||3.16|
|As the trip in Anguilla comes to an end, Kenya fumes over a clash with Porsha held previous night during a gathering with the rest of the ladies. During a dinner gathering, Kenya who still hopes on getting a marriage proposal from Walter ponders on whether if it will actually happen while bringing questioning of their relationshp to the rest of the ladies and their men.|
|77||9||"Dress Down and Strip Bare"||December 30, 2012||3.50|
|The ladies return from the trip to Anguilla, Kenya still continues to question her relationship with Walter. Porsha gathers with Cynthia and Kandi at her home bringing talks over having kids and marriage proposals. NeNe lands a cover photoshoot. While shopping at a food store, Cynthia confronts Peter over their relationship after both see a divorce rumor on a blog site regarding Phaedra and Apollo; both couples decide to go to a exotic club as Phaedra and Apollo open up over issues in their relationship. Kenya confronts Walter over their relationship status.|
|78||10||"Off the Hook"||January 6, 2013||3.67|
|NeNe faces challenges before she heads off to Los Angeles to shoot her role in the The New Normal including bonding with her new granddaughter and planning to move to a new home in the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles; the rest of the ladies throw a going away party for her. Kandi settles into her new life and wonders about marriage. Kenya lands a boxing-themed photoshoot for a magazine then ends her relationship with Walter during a date while fishing.|
|79||11||"This Donkey Kicks"||January 13, 2013||3.40|
|Phaedra with Apollo start focusing on their fitness workout video, leading to clashing with Kenya over a potential business deal who then decides to start her own fitness workout video. Meanwhile, NeNe tries to settle into her new life in Los Angeles including moving there. Kandi throws a birthday party for Todd, as Kenya attempts to conduct business causing brief tension.|
|80||12||"Battle of the Booty"||January 20, 2013||3.25|
|Due to Kenya and Phaedra's business agreement being terminated, Kenya reveals the news about her own fitness video. Phaedra learns about Kenya's mischievous antics and starts exposing information about her. NeNe flies back to Atlanta to spend time with her grandchild. Cynthia casts for her upcoming charity runway event.|
|81||13||"Make an Ass Out of a Donkey"||January 27, 2013||4.09|
|Phaedra and Kenya continue on advancing their own fitness workout video projects. Cynthia ventures on a business deal over having a pageant division in her agency including hosting her first one. Porsha meets Kenya at a restaurant but things turn rocky when Kenya questions her friendship with Phaedra. NeNe settles more into her new life in Los Angeles and meets her acting coach. During a charity event, Kenya shows up imitating Phaedra in a similar revealing outfit she wore on the trip in Anguilla causing shock to the rest of the ladies; Kenya confronts Phaedra over the fallout of their fitness workout video business deal and disparaging comments.|
|82||14||"Prayed Up"||February 10, 2013||2.70|
|Porsha works endlessly for Kordell's Harlem Renaissance-themed party for his 40th birthday. Meanwhile, Cynthia is annoyed by Porsha's nonexistent help that she agreed to for Cynthia's charity pageant. Kenya is distraught when she discovers two suspicious lumps in her breasts during a doctors visit. Don Juan, Kandi's manager, tells her to focus more on her career.|
|83||15||"Praise the Pageant"||February 17, 2013||2.60|
|Cynthia lets Kenya be a judge at her Miss Renaissance pageant. Kandi records her first gospel single with Marvin Sapp, and her father stops by the studio to thank her for acknowledging her holy roots. Phaedra invites Kandi and Todd over for dinner.|
|84||16||"Peaches Don't Grow in Hollywood"||March 3, 2013||3.06|
|The housewives fly to Hollywood, by invitation of NeNe, to visit the set of The New Normal and the studios. NeNe is furious when the ladies show up over two hours late to her dinner party and aren't allowed in.|
|85||17||"Strip is a Trip"||March 10, 2013||2.71|
|The ladies take a trip to Las Vegas. Porsha becomes uncomfortable and upset when informed that the ladies planned a trip to a strip club. NeNe and Porsha start an argument over NeNe's view on Porsha's relationship with Kordell in the limo which leads Porsha to leave the trip early. Phaedra and Kenya try to mend their relationship. Nene, Cynthia, and Kenya visit a drag queen for a charity event, while Kandi and Phaedra miss the limo ride.|
|86||18||"He's Stalking, I'm Walking"||March 17, 2013||2.74|
|NeNe is in New York City for a press tour in order to promote her sitcom. Porsha waits to take a pregnancy test until she arrives home in Atlanta with Kordell. Kandi hits her breaking point after the renovations of both her business and her home end up over the top. Walter keeps popping up and Kenya has had enough.|
|87||19||"Donktabulous!"||March 24, 2013||2.80|
|Kenya brings the drama to Kandi's housewarming party after she learns that Walter is there. Cynthia breaks up the tension due to Kenya taking things too far. Porsha asks her therapist for some guidance regarding her relationship with Kordell. Later, Kandi hosts her first Bedroom Kandi sales gathering where the ladies truly see how huge her empire is becoming. Phaedra and Kenya battle it out by each starting production of their fitness videos.|
|88||20||"Divas into Icons"||March 31, 2013||3.02|
|Kenya hosts her Hollywood Icons gala and assigns costumes to all the ladies even the rest of the guests. Kandi and Phaedra attend a self-defense class while Porsha along with Kordell continues to see her therapist. Later on, the ladies are dressed extravagantly at the party and ready to enjoy a night of fun until Porsha arrives with a different costume which Kenya takes offense and kicks out her and Kordell out of the event until the rest of the ladies decide to leave; NeNe who then arrives intervenes and has a talk with Kenya who then apoligizes to the rest of the ladies.|
|89||21||"Reunion: Part One"||April 7, 2013||3.63|
|NeNe, Kandi, Phaedra, Cynthia, Kenya, Porsha and Kim dish out the good and bad of Season 5 with host Andy cohen. Kenya and Phaedra argue, after Kenya stated that Phaedra is too overweight to do a fitness video. NeNe and Kandi dish out their up and down relationship.|
|90||22||"Reunion: Part Two"||April 14, 2013||3.52|
|Kim Zolciak makes a surprise return to defend her name and explain what she's been up to since her departure from the series. Phaedra has the spotlight on her after NeNe calls her out over behind-the-scenes drama that wasn't shown on the series.|
|91||23||"Reunion: Part Three"||April 21, 2013||3.75|
|In the last part of the reunion, the husbands and significant others give their opinions about the season. Kandi discusses her recent engagement with Todd and their new life together. The men talk about the drama between Kenya and Walter's breakup. The housewife who is accused of allegedly "sexting" one of the husbands is also revealed.|
|92||24||"Secrets Revealed"||April 28, 2013||2.43|
|The Secrets Revealed special contains extra footage of the return of Kim Zolciak, the ladies reaction to the reunion, Phaedra's pet funerals along with never-before-seen footage.|
|Title||Original airdate||U.S. Viewers
|"Watch What Happens Live: Atlanta Housewives"||March 1, 2011||N/A|
|A special highlighting the best-of and unseen footage of the Atlanta Housewives from their guest appearances on the late night show, Watch What Happens Live.|
|"Kim and Kroy"||February 26, 2012||1.58|
|A special edition recounts the romance between series star Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann. It also includes previously unseen footage and a peek at Kim's forthcoming series, at the time, Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding.|
- Seidman, Robert (October 14, 2008). "Updated: NFL, Future President and Boston Red Sox lead Weekly Cable Viewing". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 14, 2008.
- Gorman, Bill (October 22, 2008). "BRAVO'S "THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA" HITS SERIES HIGHS FOR SECOND CONSECUTIVE WEEK". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 22, 2008.
- Seidman, Robert (November 13, 2008). "Bravo's Top Chef Draws 2.7 million; its highest rated premiere ever, Plus: Housewives of Atlanta". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 13, 2008.
- Seidman, Robert (November 25, 2008). "Updated: Weekly Top Cable Shows". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 25, 2008.
- Gorman, Bill (June 24, 2009). "Bravo's The Real Housewives of New Jersey Post Biggest Reunion Ever". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 24, 2009.
- Seidman, Robert (July 31, 2009). "Real Housewives of Atlanta draws biggest season premiere in Real Housewives history...maybe?". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 31, 2009.
- Seidman, Robert (August 25, 2009). "Updated: The Closer, WWE RAW, & True Blood Top Week's Cable Shows". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 25, 2009.
- Seidman, Robert (September 1, 2009). "Cable ratings: Wizards of Waverly Place, The Closer, WWE RAW & Royal Pains". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 1, 2009.
- Seidman, Robert (September 8, 2009). "Bravo's 'Real Housewives' Scores #1 Cable Entertainment Program Among Adults and Women 18-49". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 8, 2009.
- Seidman, Robert (October 9, 2009). "Thursday night cable ratings: is "Real Housewives'" NeNe losing her ratings mojo?". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 9, 2009.
- Seidman, Robert (October 16, 2009). "Cable ratings: Real Housewives of Atlanta bests Project Runway with adults 18-49". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 16, 2009.
- Gorman, Bill (October 23, 2009). "Bam! Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta Season Two Marks A 116% Increase Among Total Viewers Versus Season One". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 23, 2009.
- Gorman, Bill (October 30, 2009). "Cable Ratings: NeNe wins again, FX's The League draws less than a million; Jeff Dunham down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- Seidman, Robert (November 6, 2009). "Bravo's The Real Housewives of Orange County scores series highs with 5th season premiere". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 6, 2009.
- Seidman, Robert (October 5, 2010). "Monday Cable Ratings : Monday Night Football Down; ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Premieres + ‘WWE Raw,’ ‘Weeds’ & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 5, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (October 12, 2010). "Monday Cable Ratings : Monday Night Football Up; ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta,’ ‘American Pickers’ Slip, MLB Playoffs & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 12, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (October 26, 2010). "Monday Cable Ratings : Monday Night Football Giant(s); Pawn Stars Way Up Real Housewives, WWE RAW, Weeds & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 26, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (November 1, 2010). "Monday Cable Ratings : Monday Night Football Leads; Weeds, The Big C, WWE Raw, NeNe Rise; Pawn Stars Falls & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (November 9, 2010). "Sunday Cable Ratings: The Walking Dead Lives!; Boardwalk Empire Up; Real Housewives, Hannah Montana, Kate Plus 8 & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 9, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (November 16, 2010). "Sunday Cable Ratings: The Walking Dead, Sarah Palin (again, still); Boardwalk Empire Drops; Real Housewives, Sonny With a Chance, Kendra & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (November 23, 2010). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Sarah Palin's Alaska Falls; The Walking Dead(again, still); Boardwalk Empire; Real Housewives, Sonny With a Chance, Kendra & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (November 30, 2010). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Boardwalk Empire Dips; Soul Train Awards, Real Housewives, Dexter, Top Gear & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 30, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (December 7, 2010). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead,' 'Boardwalk Empire' Finales Rise; 'Sarah Palin's Alaska,' 'Dexter,' 'The Hasselhoffs' , Kate Plus 8 & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 7, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (December 14, 2010). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Up With Kate; 'Dexter' Finale, 'Top Gear,' 'Kendra' Steady + 'Real Housewives' & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (December 25, 2010). "Sunday 12/19 Cable Ratings: 'Sarah Palin's Alaska,' 'Top Gear,' 'Ax Men,' 'Leverage,' 'Kendra,' 'Real Housewives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 25, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (January 10, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Real Housewives, Hannah Montana, Shake It Up, Sarah Palin's Alaska, Californication and Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 10, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (January 19, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Hannah Montana' Finale, 'Real Housewives,' 'Top Gear,' 'Big Love' Final Season Premiere & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (January 25, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Real Housewives,' Kardashians, 'Holly's World' Lead Night + 'Shameless' & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 25, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (February 1, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Holly's World,' 'Real Housewives' Finale Up; Plus 'Kardashians,' 'Shameless' & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 1, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (February 15, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Real Housewives,' 'Ax Men,' 'Grammy's Red Carpet,' Lead Night + 'Shameless' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 15, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (February 23, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA All Stars, Housewives, Worst Cooks and Kardashians Lead Night + 'Shameless' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (November 1, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Drops, Still Tops; + 'Boardwalk Empire,' 'Homeland,' 'Dexter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 1, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (November 8, 2011). "Sunday Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead,' 'Hell On Wheels' Lead AMC + 'Boardwalk Empire,' 'Homeland,' 'Dexter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 8, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (November 15, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Stays On Top + 'Housewives Atl,' 'Hell On Wheels,' 'Boardwalk Empire,' 'Homeland,' 'Dexter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 15, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (November 22, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Stays On Top + NASCAR Championship, 'Housewives ATL,' 'Hell On Wheels,' 'Boardwalk Empire,' 'Homeland,' 'Dexter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 22, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (November 29, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Goes Out on Top + Kardashians, 'Housewives' 'Soul Train Awards,' 'Hell On Wheels,' 'Boardwalk Empire,' 'Homeland,' 'Dexter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (December 6, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Kourtney & Kim Top The Night + 'Housewives Atlanta,' 'Hell On Wheels,' 'Boardwalk Empire,' 'Homeland,' 'Dexter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 6, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (December 13, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Kourtney & Kim Top 'Housewives Atlanta' + ' 'Boardwalk Empire,' 'Bag of Bones,' 'Homeland,' 'Dexter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 13, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (December 14, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' and 'Storage Wars: Texas' Top 'Teen Mom' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 14, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (December 20, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Housewives Atlanta' Top 'Kourtney & Kim' + 'Dexter,' 'Homeland,' 'Iron Chef,' 'Real Deal' Finales & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 20, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (January 10, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Kardashians Rule, Oprah Drools? + Atlanta 'Housewives,' 'Cajun Pawn Stars,' 'Mob Wives 2,' 'Rachael vs. Guy,' 'Leverage,' 'Shameless' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 10, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (January 18, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Kourtney & Kim' Take The Crown + 'Cajun Pawn Stars, Atlanta 'Housewives,' 'Mob Wives 2,' 'Hell On Wheels' 'Leverage,' 'Shameless' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 18, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (January 24, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Kourtney & Kim' Edge Down, Still Lead + Atlanta 'Housewives,' 'Ax Men, 'Mob Wives 2,' 'Shameless' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (January 31, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Kourtney & Kim' Finale Goes Large + Atlanta 'Housewives,' 'Ax Men, 'Mob Wives 2,' 'Shameless' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 31, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (February 14, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Starts Big + Grammys Red Carpet, 'Ax Men', 'Pawn Stars,' 'Shameless,' 'House Of Lies' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 14, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (February 22, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: More Cable Beats Broadcast - 'The Walking Dead' Down, But Still Dominates + 'Ax Men', 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'Shameless,' 'House Of Lies' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 22, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (March 6, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead,' 'Storage Wars,' 'Army Wives,' 'Real Housewives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 13, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Dominates, 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Sees Series High". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 13, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (March 20, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Walking Dead' Season Finale Laps the Field + 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'Frozen Planet,' 'Army Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 20, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 27, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball, 'Mad Men' Season Premiere + 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 27, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (April 3, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings:'Game of Thrones' Returns To Series High; + 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'The Killing' , 'Mad Men,' 'Army Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 3, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (April 10, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Leads + Atlanta 'Housewives,' 'Mad Men,' 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'Army Wives,' 'The Client List' & Much More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 10, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 17, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones,' + 'Real Housewives ATL' 'Mad Men,' 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'The Client List' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 20, 2012). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Swamp People' 'Punk'd', 'Sold!', 'Real Housewives ATL', NBA Basketball + Premiere of 'Kathy' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 24, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones,' + 'Real Housewives ATL' 'Mad Men,' 'Veep,' 'The Client List' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 24, 2012.
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘The Walking Dead’ Wins Night, ‘Breaking Amish’, ‘Dexter’, ‘Homeland’,’Long Island Medium’, ‘Boardwalk Empire’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: Another Monster Showing for AMC's "Walking Dead"". The Futon Critic. November 6, 2012.
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Walking Dead’ Wins Night, ‘Breaking Amish’, ‘Dexter’, ‘Homeland’, ‘Boardwalk Empire’, ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Walking Dead’ Wins Night + ‘Breaking Amish’, ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’, ‘Dexter’, ‘Sofia the First’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘The Walking Dead’ Dominates Night, ‘Soul Train Awards’, ‘Liz & Dick’, ‘Dexter’, ‘Homeland’, ‘Boardwalk Empire’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Dominates Night + ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’, ‘Shahs of Sunset’, ‘Dexter’, ‘Sister Wives’ & More - Ratings | TVbyth...
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Wins Night, ‘Dexter’, ‘Homeland’, ‘Sister Wives’, ‘Shahs of Sunset’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: "Real Housewives of Atlanta," "Royal Pains" Top Charts". Retrieved 19 December 2012.
- Sunday Cable Ratings:’Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Wins Night, ‘Ax Men’, ‘Shahs of Sunset’, ‘Sister Wives’, ‘Next Iron Chef’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Wins Night, 'Sister Wives', 'Shahs of Sunset', 'Ax Men' & More". zap2it. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Extends Demo Streak to Five Weeks". The Futon Critic. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- Ratings - Sunday's Cable Ratings: "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Continues Win Streak in Adults 18-49 | TheFutonCritic.com
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Wins Night, ‘Kourtney & Kim Take Miami’, ‘Ax Men,’ ‘Shameless’, ‘House of Lies’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Wins Again + ‘Ax Men’, ‘Kourtney and Kim Take Miami’, ‘Shameless’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘The Walking Dead’ Kills the Competition + ‘Talking Dead’, ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’, ‘Live from the Red Carpet’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Bibel, Sara. "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Wins Night, 'NBA All Star Game', 'Real Housewives of Atlanta', 'Ax Men', 'Shameless', 'Bar Rescue' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 20, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara. "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Wins Night, 'The Bible, 'Vikings', 'Shameless', 'Real Housewives of Atlanta', 'Pawn Stars' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 5, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Wins Night + 'The Bible', 'Vikings', 'Real Housewives of Atlanta', 'The Client List' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (March 19, 2013). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Wins Night, 'The Bible', 'Vikings', 'The Client List', 'Shameless', 'Army Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 26, 2013). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Wins Night + 'The Bible', 'Talking Dead', NCAA Basketball, 'Vikings' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2013). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Wins Night, 'Game of Thrones', 'The Bible', 'Vikings', 'Shameless', 'The Client List' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 9, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom 2', 'MTV Movie Sneak Peek', 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2013). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Wins Night, 'MTV Movie Awards', 'Vikings', 'Mad Men','The Client List', 'Veep' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 23, 2013). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Wins Night + NBA Playoffs, 'Real Housewives of Atlanta', 'Vikings' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 30, 2013). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Wins Night, NBA Playoffs, 'Vikings', 'The Client List', 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (February 28, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Rises + 'NBA All-Star Game,' 'Ax Men', Oscar's Red Carpet & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 28, 2012.