This page contains a list of user images about Model Diaries Eniko Mihalik Needs Help Putting On Her Shoes which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Model Diaries Eniko Mihalik Needs Help Putting On Her Shoes news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Model Diaries Eniko Mihalik Needs Help Putting On Her Shoes Images
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
The Truth About Love available on iTunes NOW http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk performing Just Give Me A Reason. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of...
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Tweet! http://bit.ly/TqQ3oP Illegal street racers take on the law in the world's most intense police chase! Sort of. Special thanks to Rob and Big as well as...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
January 26, 1975 
River Falls, Wisconsin, United States
|Other names||Heidi Rayder|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
Francesca "Frankie" Rayder (born Heidi Rayder; January 26, 1975) is an American model who appeared in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show four times and in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue twice. She has an extensive portfolio of covergirl appearances for numerous high fashion magazines and was once a VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards for Model of the Year nominee. She has performed in many runway shows and has been featured in numerous print ad campaigns. At the peak of her fame, she was an it girl according to The New York Times and GQ once named her the Sexiest Woman in the World.
She is well known for her print work for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues (including the 40th Anniversary), The Gap holiday ads (along with her sisters), a Godiva Chocolatier ad campaign and the 50th anniversary Ann Taylor ad campaign. She has appeared on the cover of US Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, German Vogue and Vogue España.
Rayder has been married to Red Hot Chili Peppers bass player, Michael "Flea" Balzary, with whom she has one child, since 2005. After giving birth in 2005, she took a hiatus from modeling until 2008. At first, she only returned to print work, but she has also returned to runway modeling in 2009. In her comeback, she achieved a Vogue España cover in February 2009. She has a younger sister, Missy Rayder, who is also a fashion model.
Early years 
Rayder was born in River Falls, Wisconsin, where she was known as Heidi Rayder. As a teenager, she moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, a large city close to her home town, where she was first approached by a model scout who spurred her interest in the industry. Her first major success came in 1992, when she met photographer Steven Meisel. Meisel booked her for a photo session, which became the first of many. Rayder's first session were soon featured in the magazine Italian Glamour. She is a graduate of River Falls High School, where she played for the basketball team, and she began her modeling career with Caryn Modeling & Talent Agency in Minneapolis. She worked at a golf clubhouse in her youth. She was given the stage name Francesca to seem more exotic.
Career highlights 
Rayder made her Paris runway debut on the 1997 fall runway for designers like Chanel, Christian Lacroix, and Dries van Noten. In 1998, she was in high demand and her booking prices were sometimes bid up to $25,000 by clients hoping to pay her enough to cancel other appearances. In 1999, she became the face of Givenchy and Meisel photographed her for Dolce & Gabbana and Versace ad campaigns. In the fall of 2000, The New York Times referred to her and her sister collectively as the famous Rayder Sisters. At the same time, it also described Frankie as an it girl.
In 1999, she became the face of Givenchy. During Fashion Week 1999 in New York City, Rayder was booked solid for four or five shows a day for designers such as Marc Jacobs, Badgley Mischka, Daryl K, Tommy Hilfiger and John Bartlett in typical day. In 2000, she was one of the top-priced models. That season she modelled in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Later that year she was a nominee at the 2000 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards for Model of the year along with Gisele Bündchen, Carmen Kass, Angela Lindvall, and Maggie Rizer, but Kass was the winner after defending-winner Bundchen withdrew to host the show.
In 2003 she became the face of Chanel. Rayder worked New York Fashion Week for top designers for several years. During the 40h Anniversary Swimsuit Issue shooting, Stewart Shining photographed Rayder. Rayder is, along with Cheryl Tiegs and Melissa Keller, one of several models associated with Minnesota who have made a name in the Swimsuit Issue. She has also appeared in 1999, 2000, 2002, and 2003 Victoria's Secret fashion shows and a cameo role in the 2001 movie Zoolander. In the early 2000s, GQ named her the Sexiest Woman in the World.
In 2004, she was one of the featured models (along with Linda Evangelista, Patti Hansen and her daughters Alexandra and Theodora Richards, Twiggy, and Beverly Johnson) in the 50-model 50th Anniversary Ann Taylor ad campaign photographed by Annie Leibovitz. Rayder was also mentioned in the press for several months for an ad campaign for Godiva Chocolatier. In 2005, she appeared in ads, which also included models such as Sophie Dahl, and Anouck Lepere, where the models posed lovingly with chocolate goods for Valentine's Day in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle. The promotion was for chocolate products that came with a "lottery" ticket that potentially could give the buyer 52 pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes, including one custom-designed by Blahnik himself. The ads began receiving publicity in the fall of 2004.
Between 2004 and 2009, Rayder took a hiatus from runway modeling. She returned to the stage in New York in February 2009 for the Fall 2009 show. She had previously made a return to print work in fall 2008 advertisement campaigns for both Stella McCartney and Roberto Cavalli and for the 2008 Gap holiday campaign. Rayder also became part of The Gap's United States and Japan 2009 spring/summer campaigns. As part of her comeback, Rayder performed covergirl work for the February 2009 Vogue España and one of fourteen alternative covers for the September 2008 V magazine.
Notable affiliations and appearances 
Following her success, Rayder traveled to Miami Beach, New York, Paris, London, and Milan, working for a number of agencies such as Company, Women Model Management, Page 305, City Models, Take Two, Storm, and Why Not. Her advertisement portfolio includes Givenchy, Valentino, Lagerfeld, Chanel, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, DKNY, Gap, and Tommy Hilfiger. Rayder has also worked for designers such as Anne Klein, Matthew Williamson, Zac Posen, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Carolina Herrera, and Michael Kors, and appeared in a number of magazines, including Elle, Vogue, The Face, Photo, Harper's Bazaar, Allure, Rebel, and Marie Claire. Her magazine cover credits include: US Vogue (November 2000), Vogue Paris (April 1999), Vogue Italia (January 1999), British Vogue (April 1999, July 1999, November 1999, January 2001), German Vogue (September 1997, May 2000), Vogue España (July 2000, January 2004, February 2009), Vogue South Korea (December 2000), Vogue Brazil (September 2000), Elle France (August 2000), Elle United States (August 2000), and Elle Germany (September 1992). She was also featured in the 2004 (40th Anniversary) and 2005 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She appeared in the video for Phoenix's "Funky Squaredance," which was directed by her then-boyfriend Roman Coppola.
Personal life 
In 2002 Rayder was falsely linked to Nicolas Cage after his relationship with Lisa Marie Presley ended and when she was dating his cousin Roman Coppola. Her relationship with Coppola was widely-chronicled and serious; that year, she was close to marrying the son of Francis Ford Coppola by some accounts. Early in her career Frankie and her sister Missy lived across the street from each other. They were featured together on the May 2000 cover of Harper's Bazaar. The Rayder sisters (along with a third sister named Molly) appeared in holiday advertisements for Gap as siblings in 2003 to the tune of "Put a Little Love in Your Heart". In later years, Missy and Frankie appeared in Gap holiday advertisements as a pair.
In 2004, Rayder started dating Red Hot Chili Peppers' bass player, Michael "Flea Balzary". In January 2005 the couple publicly announced their engagement. On October 26, 2005 Rayder gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Sunny Bebop Balzary. Flea's former bandmate, John Frusciante, is Sunny's godfather.
There are a total of four Rayder sisters and they have one brother and her father continued to live in River Falls in 2004. Rayder and Balzary live together in Malibu, California. Some sources state that the couple have married, but no official confirmation is available.
In the September 2010 issue of C magazine, Frankie is featured with a group of women friends known as "The L.A. Ladies Choir" which meets at her and Flea's house in Los Feliz. The article goes on to mention that Flea is her husband and that he joins the women's group playing bass. The choir's group is coming out with their first album in September named "Joyfully."
Rayder is a knowledgeable Boston Red Sox fan, and she is also a Green Bay Packers fan. Rayder has volunteered her time for programs for youth in the arts. Rayder has a tattoo on her back.
- Frankie Rayder Profile in the FMD-database. Accessed 2008-07-10.
- "Frankie Rayder". New York. New York Media LLC. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Harter, Kevin (2004-03-12). "City Proud Of A Model Citizen - Frankie Rayder Says She's Glad She Came From 'A Real Place'". Saint Paul Pioneer Press. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Tevlin, Jon (2004-02-24). "Swimsuits optional for local SI models". Star Tribune. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Stuff". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. 2003-04-23. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Frankie Rayder - Picture Gallery". you.com.au. Retrieved 2009-02-27.
- Trebay, Guy (2000-10-03). "Reporter's Notebook; Milan Casting Call: Novice Models Test Walks and Nerves". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Kane, Courtney (2000-09-01). "The Media Business: Advertising; How do you sell a skimpy mink bikini? Call Frankie Avalon.". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Larocca, Amy (1999-09-20). "The Fashion Flu". The New York Observer. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Hagwood, Rod Stafford (2000-02-12). "Combs Has New Gig: Sleek Mens Wear Line". Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Callaway, Libby (2000-05-17). "Pretty In Pink, Victoria's Angels' Wing Their Way To France A LA Concorde". New York Post. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "VH1 And Vogue Mix Music, Style". The Plain Dealer. 2000-08-10. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "VH1 Model Winner Saw It Coming". New York Post. 2000-10-24. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Levine, Hallie (2000-09-21). "Makeup And Mayhem - In This Exclusive Backstage Diary, The Post Takes A Peek Behind The Scenes As Supermodels Get Ready For The Runways During This Week's Big Fashion Shows". New York Post. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Slonim, Jeffrey (2002-09-23). "Where The Real Action Is". New York Post. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Rubin, Sylvia (2003-09-15). "Fashion Diary - New York shimmers during fashion week, or at least the shoes do". New York Post. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "People: Vanessa's walking". Ogden Standard-Examiner. 2004-02-04. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Frankie Rayder". SI Swimsuit Collection. Time Inc. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
- Stern, Jared Paul (2002-11-08). "'Secret' No Longer: Model List Released". New York Post. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Radsken, Jill (2003-11-19). "Fashion - Peek experience - Behind the scenes at the Victoria's Secret fashion show". Boston Herald. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Frankie Rayder". IMDB.com. IMDb.com, Inc. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "flea's doing it". www.vogue.co.uk. CondéNetUK Limited. 2005-02-01. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Theiss, Evelyn and Roxanne Washington (2004-08-25). "Snapshots". The Plain Dealer. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "50 'Anns' Pose For Ann Taylor's 50th". San Jose Mercury News. 2004-08-22. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Fashion Week Daily (2005-07-05). "Chocolate gets some high style". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Jones, Lamont (2004-10-24). "No Headline". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Gap (Japan) S/S 09". models.com. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Gap S/S 09". models.com. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
- "V Magazine September 2008 14 Covers". models.com. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
- "Vogue February 2008 Cover: Frankie Rayder". models.com. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
- Trebay, Guy (2002-10-10). "Fashion Diary; As They Were Saying Between the Shows". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Horyn, Cathy (2002-09-30). "Review/Fashion; A Diversion In Bad Times: Flesh". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection 2004". CNN/SI. Time Inc. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection 2005". CNN/SI. Time Inc. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "RESFEST 2003". Shift Japan. Retrieved 2010-10-29.
- "'Gangs' The Next Ovitz Turkey". New York Post. 2002-03-30. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Can't Keep Nicolas Caged". New York Post. 2002-03-23. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Garchik, Leah (2002-01-07). "Making dates, breaking dates - Answering the call of the muse". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Garchik, Leah (2002-01-07). "Swords beaten into plowshares and engagement rings". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Lazare, Lewis (2003-11-28). "New Gap ads get funky". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Wolf, Barnet D. (2003-11-29). "Retailers' Holiday Ads Use Flash To Get Shoppers To Part With Cash". The Columbus Dispatch. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Gap Holiday 08". Models.com. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Madonnas Twisted Kabbalah". New York Post. 2005-01-31. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Anderman, Joan (2006-10-01). "After Two Decades, The Chili Peppers Are Still Rock Stars - They're Just Not Living Like Them Anymore". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "A Conversation With...Flea - Funky, Tattooed Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Talks About His Conservatory And The Need For Music Education". The Cincinnati Post. 2007-06-08. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- "Perfect Harmony," by Kelsey McKinnon, C Magazine, September 2010, page 55.
- Radsken, Jill (2003-11-19). "Fashion - Overheard...". Boston Herald. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- Goldman, Andrew (2000-06-26). "Good Housekeeping Seal of Disapproval: Travolta Cover Photo is a Real Mirror-Cracker". The New York Observer. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
- See Frankie Rayder at: Fashion Model Directory, Internet Movie Database, models.com, style.com, New York Magazine, One Thousand Models
- Frankie Rayder on Askmen.com
- Frankie Rayder swimsuit picture gallery at CNN/SI.com