This page contains a list of user images about National Journal which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse National Journal news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
National Journal, October 23, 2010
First issue of the relaunched magazine
|Publisher||Atlantic Media Company|
|Company||National Journal Group, Inc|
|Based in||Washington, D.C.|
National Journal is an American weekly magazine that reports on the current political environment and emerging political and policy trends. National Journal was first published in 1969. Times Mirror owned the magazine from 1986 to 1997, when it was purchased by David G. Bradley. It is now, along with The Hotline, part of National Journal Group, a division of Atlantic Media Company.
The magazine was established in 1969 by Thomas N. Schroth, who formed the publication after being fired from his post as editor of Congressional Quarterly, with many CQ staff defecting to the new publication.
National Journal is aimed at Washington insiders. It is mostly read by members of Congress, Capitol Hill staffers, the White House, Executive Branch agencies, the media, think tanks, corporations, associations and lobbyists. Most of the journal's content can be accessed only by subscribers. The yearly subscription rate is $1,160, or $525 for just the weekly hardcopy magazine.
Some of its best known current and former contributors have been:
- Richard E. Cohen
- Charlie Cook
- Clive Crook
- Jonathan Rauch
- Stuart Taylor Jr.
- Major Garrett 
- Susan Davis
- Matthew Cooper
- Marc Ambinder
- Patrick Pexton
- Murray Waas
- William Powers
- Yochi Dreazen
In 2010, buyouts were offered to the entire magazine's staff. The magazine was relaunched in October, along with a new, free website.
See also 
- Weber, Bruce. "Thomas N. Schroth, Influential Washington Editor, Is Dead at 88", The New York Times, August 4, 2009. Accessed August 5, 2009.
- Gewertz, Ken (2008-06-05). "Precocious pundit Alexander Burns is off to D.C.". Harvard News Gazette. The President and Fellows of Harvard College. Retrieved 2008-10-26.[dead link]
- "National Magazine Awards Database of Past Winners and Finalists". American Society of Magazine Editors. Retrieved 2008-10-26.
- "Jonathan Rauch". Brookings Institution. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- "Stuart Taylor". FishbowlDC. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- "Major Garrett leaving Fox News for National Journal".
- "Matthew Cooper". National Journal. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- Taylor, Mike (August 24, 2010). "Yet Another Hire at National Journal: Matthew Cooper Joins as Managing Editor". FishbowlNY. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- Rosen, Jay (April 9, 2006). "Murray Waas is Our Woodward Now". PressThink. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- Rothstein, Betsy (July 12, 2010). "NJ Hires Yochi Dreazen from WSJ". FishbowlDC. Retrieved November 4, 2011.
- ""Washington Week" Forges Editorial Partnership with "National Journal"". WETA. 2005-04-29. Retrieved 2008-10-26.
- Jeremy W. Peters (2010-10-24). "Debut for a Nimbler, Newsier National Journal". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-12-01.
- Scott Sherman (2002). "What makes a serious magazine soar?". Columbia Journalism Review. Retrieved 2007-08-18.
|This American political magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|