This page contains a list of user images about Rapid Attack Identification Detection Reporting System which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Rapid Attack Identification Detection Reporting System news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Rapid Attack Identification Detection Reporting System Images
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
The Rapid Attack Identification Detection Reporting System, also known as RAIDRS is a ground-based space control system that provides near real-time event detection.
RAIDRS will be a family of systems being designed to detect, report, identify, locate, and classify attacks against military space assets. RAIDRS will include detection sensors, information processors, and a reporting architecture. The RAIDRS system will detect and report attacks on both ground and space-based elements of operational space systems. It will notify operators and users, and carry information to decision-makers
- Worldwide network of sensors; Centralized management
- Detect, Identify, Characterize SATCOM EMI interference
- Identify signal characteristics
- Geo-locate SATCOM EMI interference
- Report interference on blue space systems and/or services
- Commander’s decision support tool that provides Defensive Counterspace (DCS) attack assessment
- Integrates and processes critical Space Situation Awareness (SSA) information to provide the integrated space picture that enables DCS operations
- Multi-level distributed data fusion; Advanced visualization
The RAIDRS system is unique in the acquisitions process for being tailored to small businesses and utilizing commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware and software.
According to the Air Force budget, the service intends to spend about $16 million in 2005 on the RAIDRS program; $16.4 million in 2006; $12.1 million in 2007; $12.4 million in 2008; and $66.6 million in 2009.
Contractor: Integral Systems, Inc.
- 21st Space Wing Factsheet: 16th Space Control Squadron
- "U.S. Air Force System to Pinpoint Interference Sources", Space News 15 Nov 2004
- Air War College: Space Acquisition Projects
- "New squadron activates at Peterson", 21st Space Wing Public Affairs, 21 May 2007
- Space and Missile Systems Center: Transforming Military Space, 30 Nov 2006
- DefenseTech.org: "Pentagon's Plans for Space Control", 26 Jan 2007
|This United States Air Force article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|