This page contains a list of user images about Sergio Villarreal Barragán which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Sergio Villarreal Barragán news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Sergio Villarreal Barragán Images
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
The Truth About Love available on iTunes NOW http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk performing Just Give Me A Reason. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of...
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Tweet! http://bit.ly/TqQ3oP Illegal street racers take on the law in the world's most intense police chase! Sort of. Special thanks to Rob and Big as well as...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
|Sergio Enrique Villarreal Barragán|
Mug shot of Villarreal Barragán
September 21, 1969 |
Torreón, Coahuila, Mexico
|Alias(es)||"El Grande", Comeniños, King Kong,|
|Conviction status||Extradited to U.S|
|Occupation||Leader of the Beltrán Leyva Cartel|
|Spouse||Gabriela Benavides Tamez|
Sergio Enrique Villarreal Barragán, a.k.a. El Grande, (b. September 21, 1969), is a former Mexican federal police officer who then worked as a lieutenant for Héctor Beltrán Leyva of the criminal organization called the Beltrán Leyva Cartel. He got his name El Grande ("The Big One") because he is 6 feet 7 inches (2.01 m) tall.
Villarreal Barragán was born in Torreón, Coahuila on September 21, 1969. He began his criminal career as a car thief in the state of Coahuila, and in 1990 at age 20, he was admitted to the Coahuila Judicial Police force. Several years later, he was admitted to the Federal Police, which is led by the office Attorney General of Mexico and was stationed at Nuevo Laredo. Villarreal Barragán was then stationed at Reynosa, Tamaulipas, where he worked until 1996, when he established a business relationship with the Juárez Cartel. Between the years 2007 and 2010, Villarreal Barragán left the Juárez organization to work along with the Gulf Cartel and for Los Zetas, but later incorporated into the Sinaloa Cartel, commanding a criminal cell of the Beltrán Leyva Cartel.
Beltrán Leyva Cartel 
Allegedly, he was hired by the Beltrán Leyva Cartel and by 2007 he rose to the rank of lieutenant for Arturo Beltrán Leyva. Following Arturo's death in December 2009 during a shootout with Marines, infighting broke out for the control of the Beltrán Leyva Cartel. One faction is led by lieutenants Édgar Valdez Villarreal and Gerardo Alvarez-Vazquez, while the other is led by the current cartel leader Héctor Beltrán Leyva and his 'enforcer' lieutenant, Sergio Villarreal Barragán.
Bounty and arrest 
On September 12, 2010 he was arrested in a raid by Mexican Marines in the central state of Puebla. Villarreal has been charged with multiple murders and other crimes. The Mexican government had been offering a $30 million pesos ($2.5 million USD) bounty for information leading to Villarreal's capture.
Personal life 
Villarreal Barragán is married to Gabriela Benavides Tamez and has a brother named Adolfo Villarreal Barragán.
See also 
- Miller, Sara (13 September 2010). "Sergio Villarreal Barragan: Capture of "El Grande" helps Mexico's president". The Christian Science Monitor. Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- de la Luz González, María (13 September 2010). "Un "King Kong comeniños". El Universal. Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Perfil: ¿Quién es Sergio Villarreal, "El Grande"?". El Economista (in Spanish). 12 September 2012. Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- Ravelo, Ricardo (5 June 2012). "La extradición de "El Grande", entre mentiras y delaciones". Proceso (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- Dávila, Patricia (23 May 2012). "Imputan cuatro cargos a 'El Grande' en Estados Unidos". Proceso (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Envían a 'El Grande' a EU". El Siglo de Torreón (in Spanish). 24 May 2012. Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- De la Luz González, María (22 April 2010). "El Indio peleaba cártel a Héctor Beltrán". El Universal (Mexico City) (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 13 November 2012.
- Grayson, George W. (February 2010). "Death of Arturo Beltrán Leyva: What Does it Mean for Mexico’s Drug War?". Foreign Policy Research Institute. Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- Ravelo, Ricardo (1 April 2010). "La vacante sangrienta". Noroeste (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- Castillo, Eduardo E. (16 September 2010). "Mexican marines arrest presumed drug kingpin". The Associated Press. Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Mexico captures another alleged drug kingpin". CNN. 14 September 2010. Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- Ellingwood, Ken (14 September 2010). "Mexico arrests key suspect in Beltran Leyva cartel". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Sergio Villarreal 'El Grande' fue extraditado a Estados Unidos". Univision (in Spanish). 23 May 2012. Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 24 May 2012.
- "Agarran a Sergio Enrique Villarreal Barragán alias El Grande, operador de los Beltrán Leyva". Blog del Narco (in Spanish). 13 Septiembre 2010. Archived from the original on 14 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.