This page contains a list of user images about Simulation Video Game which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Simulation Video Game news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Simulation Video Game Images
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Part of a series on:|
|Simulation video games|
|This section requires expansion with: History, development. (January 2011)|
Construction and management simulation 
Construction and management simulation (CMS) is a type of simulation game in which players build, expand or manage fictional communities or projects with limited resources. Strategy games sometimes incorporate CMS aspects into their game economy, as players must manage resources while expanding their project. But pure CMS games differ from strategy games in that "the player's goal is not to defeat an enemy, but to build something within the context of an ongoing process." Games in this category are sometimes also called "management games".
Life simulation 
Life simulation games (or artificial life games) is a sub-genre of simulation video games in which the player lives or controls one or more artificial lifeforms. A life simulation game can revolve around "individuals and relationships, or it could be a simulation of an ecosystem".
A sports game is a video game that simulates the playing of traditional sports. Most sports have been recreated with a game, including team sports, athletics and extreme sports. Some games emphasize actually playing the sport (such as the Madden NFL series), whilst others emphasize strategy and organization (such as Championship Manager). Some, such as Arch Rivals, satirize the sport for comic effect. This genre has been popular throughout the history of video games and is competitive, just like real-world sports. A number of game series feature the names and characteristics of real teams and players, and are updated annually to reflect real-world changes.
Other types 
- Dating sims focuses on dating as the principal theme.
- In medical simulation games, players take the role of a surgeon. This includes the Trauma Center and LifeSigns series.
- In photography simulation games, players take photographs of animals or people. This includes games such as Pokémon Snap and Afrika.
- Certain wargames with higher degrees of realism than other wargames set in a fantasy or science fiction environment. These attempt to simulate real warfare at either a tactical or strategic level.
- Certain tactical shooters with higher degrees of realism than other shooters. Sometimes called "soldier sims", these games try to simulate the feeling of actually being in combat.
- Some simulators, like Geocommander by Intelligence Gaming are designed for the US Military to help new officers learn how to handle situations in a game setting before actually having to take command in the field.
- "Sim" games marketed by companies such as Maxis. These games have simulated many kinds of experiences.
- Social simulation game
- Vehicle simulation game
- Video games which are designed to simulate mechanical or other real-world games. These could include simulations of pinball games and casino games such as slot machines, pachinko, Roulette, Blackjack and Poker (including video poker).
See also 
- Game based learning
- Game classification
- List of simulation games
- Serious game
- Simulated reality
- Simulation game
- Tabletop game
- Rollings, Andrew; Ernest Adams (2003). Andrew Rollings and Ernest Adams on Game Design. New Riders Publishing. pp. 417–441. ISBN 1-59273-001-9.
- Wolf, Mark J. P. (2002). The Medium of the Video Game. University of Texas Press. ISBN 0-292-79150-X.
- "Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom for PC". GameSpot. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- Beers, Craig (2004-03-18). "School Tycoon for PC Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- Butts, Stephen Ward, Trent C. (2000-10-02). "IGN: Zeus: Master of Olympus Preview". IGN. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- Rollings, Andrew; Ernest Adams (2006). Fundamentals of Game Design. Prentice Hall.
- "Invism Software Applications". Invism. 2010-03-11. Retrieved 2010-12-05.
- Online simulation games Massively multiplayer online (MMO) simulation games in English.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Simulation video games|