This page contains a list of user images about Susan Estrich which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Susan Estrich news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Susan Estrich Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Watch the Behind The Scenes in this link below: http://youtu.be/36CLFOyaml0 Make sure to subscribe to this channel for new vids each week! http://youtube.com...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
December 16, 1952 |
|Alma mater||Harvard Law School
Early life 
Estrich graduated from Wellesley College in 1974, and received her J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1977. In 1976, Estrich was elected the first female president/editor-in-chief of the Harvard Law Review.
Estrich served as a law clerk for Judge J. Skelly Wright of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia and Justice John Paul Stevens of the U.S. Supreme Court. In 1988, she was the campaign manager for Michael Dukakis' 1988 presidential run, even though she had never before managed a political campaign.
Estrich appears frequently on Fox News as a legal and political analyst, and has also substituted for Alan Colmes on the debate show Hannity & Colmes. She writes regular articles for the conservative website NewsMax, for which she is a pundit. She is also on the Board of Editorial Contributors for USA Today. She is currently a law professor at the University of Southern California Law School and a political science professor at its affiliated undergraduate school. Before joining the USC faculty in 1989, she was Professor of Law at Harvard University, where she was the youngest woman to receive tenure. On January 10, 2008, Estrich joined Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP, a law firm based in Los Angeles, where she chairs their Public Strategy in High Profile Litigation: Media Relations practice area.  She writes a nationally syndicated print column distributed through Creators Syndicate.
In several of her books, including Sex & Power and The Case for Hillary Clinton, Estrich discusses her experience as a survivor of rape. Her book Real Rape talks about the history of rape law in the United States. In 2004, Estrich challenged Los Angeles Times editorial page editor Michael Kinsley for under-representing women on the editorial page.
Estrich was very outspoken during the 2008 presidential race, particularly on the subject of women in politics in light of the candidacies of Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin. Estrich supported Clinton in the Democratic primaries, but was strongly critical of Palin.
Personal life 
In 1986, Estrich married screenwriter, professor and former speechwriter Marty Kaplan, with whom she has a daughter, Isabel, and a son, James. They have since divorced. She is Jewish, having celebrated becoming a Bat Mitzvah at Temple Israel in Swampscott, Massachusetts, and has written about her religion in her column.
- Dangerous Offenders: The Elusive Target of Justice. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. 1985. ISBN 0-674-19065-3.
- Real Rape. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. 1988. ISBN 0-674-74944-8.
- Making the Case for Yourself: A Diet Book for Smart Women. New York: Riverhead Hardcover. 1997. ISBN 1-57322-083-3.
- Getting Away with Murder: How Politics is Destroying the Criminal Justice System. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. 1998. ISBN 0-674-35411-7.
- Sex and Power. New York: Riverhead Books. 2001. ISBN 1-57322-893-1.
- How to Get Into Law School. New York: Riverhead Trade. 2004. ISBN 1-59448-035-4.
- The Case for Hillary Clinton. New York: Regan Books. 2005. ISBN 0-06-083988-0.
- Soulless: Ann Coulter and the Right-Wing Church of Hate. New York: Regan Books. 2006. ISBN 0-06-124649-2.
- Susan Estrich on imdb.com
- "Eveleth School" http://www.marblehead.com/schools/eveleth/
- No Quarter interview with Susan Estrich npr.org. March 16, 2003.
- New York Times, "First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review." http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0CE2DC1631F935A35751C0A966958260
- Susan Estrich's Fox News bio foxnews.com
- "Quinn Emanuel's Susan Estrich redefines Multitasking" AM Law Daily. July 2009.
- Kurtz, Howard (2005-03-07). "For One Ed, Strong Op: Susan Estrich Addresses the Male". Washington Post.
- Susan Estrich on Gender, Missing Voices, and That Nasty Email War, Columbia Journalism Review interview, undated.
- Creators Syndicate, The Heat in the Kitchen
- Creators Syndicate, Sarah Palin mattered
- Susan Estrich on nndb.com
- A Lot Like Christmas
- Susan Estrich at University of Southern California, Gould School of Law