This page contains a list of user images about Talk:Fun which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Talk:Fun news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Watch the Behind The Scenes in this link below: http://youtu.be/36CLFOyaml0 Make sure to subscribe to this channel for new vids each week! http://youtube.com...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
|↓||Skip to table of contents||↓|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Department of Fun page.|
|Archives: 1, 2|
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot II. Any threads with no replies in 210 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
|WikiProject Department of Fun||(Rated Project-class, Bottom-importance)|
|This page was previously nominated for deletion. Please review the discussions if considering re-nomination:
Word association games deleted 
Most of the word association games have been deleted without being tagged. Please see Wikipedia:Deletion review/Log/2010 October 25#Wikipedia:Sandbox/Word Association/Ultra Game and make any comments you wish there. Thryduulf (talk) 13:36, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
- Argh. Those games have been in existence for a long time and have been continually active. In the first place they should have been under DoF subpages, not /Sandbox... And another thing.. these pages fill a niche, they are a part of the Dept. of Fun, and the Dept. of Fun has a place on Wikipedia.. and I value the fact that Wikipedia has something for everybody.. and that people enjoy Wikipedia enough to have fun on it.. and create interesting link association activities that help them explore our wonderful site. These Word association games specifically are more for the readers anyway, not editors, so we shouldn't be complaining. They help readers find interesting articles to read, it's entertainment, part of the fun of Wikipedia.. Sure, let's be complete poopers and take that away from them. Editing Wikipedia is recreation.. It's meant to be fun.. Let's not get so presumptuous to think that has nothing to do with building an encyclopedia. Personally, I'm happy that we have such bright people as to want to play games on an encyclopedia rather than mindless shootemups! </end rant> -- œ™ 01:54, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
- I am in favor of moving the word association games here. Just wondering, how will people know they have been moved, though? — Michael J 03:10, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
- See Wikipedia talk:Sandbox/Word Association#Suggest move to DoF -- œ™ 15:59, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
The DOF is proud to celebrate the decennial anniversary 
We're offering a coupon for a free promo card for the trading card game we've been working so hard to develop over the past few years. We anticipate a release within the next few years. Bob the Wikipedian (talk • contribs) 04:01, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- It should be noted that this coupon is only to be printed out by those holding events for the anniversary, to be distributed at said events. ~~ Hi878 (Come shout at me!) 04:14, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I won't be attending events this year...maybe at 15 years. Unfortunately, I don't have the facility needed to host an event for the handful that might live in my metro-- I've never once met anyone from Evansville who edits Wikipedia. So, since I'm not attending, I see no reason to keep people from obtaining it. The coupon will only be available until the 17th (to allow for the 15th to end in Hawaii), and then it will be deleted. Bob the Wikipedian (talk • contribs) 06:26, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Of course you know that "decennial anniversary" is a pleonasm. —Tamfang (talk) 01:15, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
Lolcat WikiLove 
Since in the "Food WikiLove" category there's a "cheezburgr", commonly associated with Lolcats, should there be a template in animal WikiLove for an Lolcat? Brambleberry of RiverClan Chat ♠ Watch 17:23, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
- benzband (talk) 15:19, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- Macbookair3140 15:41, 12 June 2012 (UTC) I think there should be one. --
We have an overwhelming amount of WikiFauna, and some of them differ greatly in terms of article length and insight. For example, WikiDragon is much longer and deeper than WikiMule. Therefore, I believe that we should have a standard "skeleton" of headers and subheaders for WikiFauna that all will fill in. I was thinking of a cross between WikiDragon and WikiPuma, as they are two of the longest WikiFauna articles, and while they both share some, like "Attributes, Values, and Powers", they differ in some. For example, WikiPuma doesn't have "Theories on origin" or "Taxonomy", but WikiDragon doesn't have "Juveniles" or "Overworking". Agreement? Disagreement? Comments? Brambleberry of RiverClan Chat ♠ Watch 13:26, 25 June 2012 (UTC)
- UPDATE! I created an example of the skeleton as well as a base of what should go there at my sandbox. Is there anything I should do? Brambleberry of RiverClan Chat ♠ Watch 16:23, 25 June 2012 (UTC)
- Are we having fun yet? Regards, RJH (talk) 15:15, 25 June 2012 (UTC)
A vote on the top 10 lamest edit wars 
I suggest we vote on the top 10 lamest edit wars in the history of Wikipedia (if you don't know what I'm talking about, Wikipedia:Lamest edit wars will tell you everything about lame edit wars). The purpose of this is to have a special section on the page where the lamest of the lamest edit wars are documented. The guidelines are below:
- 1. You may vote for up to 5 edit wars. Your top pick (the very lamest edit war, in your opinion) gets 5 points, your second pick gets 4 points, and so on, down to your fifth pick, which gets one point.
- 2. At the end of the vote (a week from now or after 15 people have voted, whichever comes later), the 10 edit wars with the most points will be the "winners", in order of points scored (the edit war with the most points out of every edit war in wiki-history will be considered the #1 lamest edit war, the one with the second-most points will be #2, and so on). The 10 "winners" will be moved to a special section of Wikipedia:Lamest edit wars to be recognized as the lamest of the lamest edit wars.
- 3. I will manage the vote; no one else needs to count points or move edit wars to the Top 10 section. You're welcome to help, but don't think I can't handle it.
- 4. Be specific when voting. Don't leave us in the dark; provide details, especially when the edit war is not listed on Wikipedia:Lamest edit wars (please also provide diffs when the war is unlisted).
- 5. For the purposes of this vote, wheel wars and deletion wars may be counted as edit wars.
- 6. Provide reasons for your votes, but be civil and don't provoke others.
- 7. Vote at the bottom of the section.
- 8. Questions? Ask me!
- I like it. I'll take my vote right now.
- 1. Bathrobe (image) - Come on, it started its own cabal!
- 2. Cow Tipping (image) - It ended with "A cow in its natural upright state", which in my opinion is almost as bad as the original "An unsuspecting potential victim?"
- 3. Grand Theft Auto IV (ethnic) - Because we all care about the nationality of a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER.
- 4. Cute (wording) - Because nothing is more important than deciding whether the word "cute" applied to something makes it NPOV.
- 5. Katie Couric (wording) - Let's just call her an entertaining journalist and be done with it. (And no, it is not necessary to mention that she drops "g"s at the end of words).
- Hope that helped! Brambleberry of RiverClan Mew ♠ Tail 13:55, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
WikiFauna Addition! 
Saying hello and ideas 
I'm saying hi because I have known about all of you for a while. I am a big fan of the wiki movies and games :) 1. I agree that Grand Theft Auto was the lamest war 2. There should be some video game/TV related Wikilove. Who agrees there? 3. to brambleberry, how do you make your Teh Flying Corgi (talk) 18:15, 5 March 2013 (UTC) different fonts?
MfD nomination 
Several of the children of this project (Word Association) have been nominated for deletion at Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/Wikipedia:Department of Fun/Word Association. If you wish to weigh in the debate please feel free. Hasteur (talk) 14:58, 19 March 2013 (UTC)