This page contains a list of user images about Talk:Intelligence Bureau (Pakistan) which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Talk:Intelligence Bureau (Pakistan) news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Talk:Intelligence Bureau (Pakistan) Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
The Truth About Love available on iTunes NOW http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk performing Just Give Me A Reason. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on February 16, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
|Preceding Agency||Intelligence Bureau of British India|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Pakistan|
|Headquarters||Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
|Agency executive||Akhtar Hussain Gorchani, PSP, Director-General|
|Parent Agency||Chief Executive of Pakistan|
Intelligence Bureau (IB) is Pakistan's main domestic/internal intelligence and espionage agency. It functions under direct control of Chief Executive of Pakistan - either Prime Minister or the President. The IB's tasks include counter-intelligence and internal Security matters.
The current Director-General is Wadood Shah (PSP).
Less is known about IB due to its clandestine and usual calm posture (sometime called silent and stealth activities of a clandestine service ).
Although the agency has no formal arrest powers, suspects are often arrested and detained by law enforcement agencies at the request of IB officials. In 1996, the IB was granted control of government censorship programs, controlling information dissemination via mail, wire, or electronic medium.
The agency had also been blamed for its belligerent role in Operation Clean-up at Karachi in 1991-92 and 1994-96.
IB is considered to be a main tool of the government to pacify and sometime screw the opposition elements and sometime it was eyed as a government toppling machine. One of case is under discussion in the Supreme Court of Pakistan for alleged involvement of agency in destabilizing Punjab Government in 2008.
The existence of IB predates the creation of Pakistan, as it was a part of the pre-war Intelligence Bureau of British India, and the present day IB was created from elements given to Pakistan upon independence. It was initially the main Pakistani Agency, with responsibility for strategic and foreign intelligence, as well as counter-espionage and domestic affairs. Its performance in the 1948 war was however considered less than exemplary due to the fact that the pre-independence Bureau was concerned with internal security matters, and was not set up for foreign intelligence collection. As a result, after the war, a new agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), was created, and it took over the strategic and foreign intelligence roles. This is the supreme agency in Pakistan.
List of martyrd IB in operational duties 
- Abdul Latif Baloch (1993)
- Kareem Chaudhry (1994)
- Afzal Rajpoot (1994)
- Haseem ud Din Rana (1995)
- Bait Ullah Khan Mehsud (2007) Assistant Director
- Ibrahim (2008)
- Fazl ur Rehman (2008)
- Tanveer Raza (2009) Inspector
- Hassan Raza (2011)
- Kashif khan (2010)
- Major Imran Afridi (2012)Not IB Officer
- Khan Afsar Gujjar (2012)Not IB Officer
- Qamar Raza (2012), Deputy Director
- Abdul kabir （2008） Assistant Director
- Nisar (2010) Director
- Pervaiz Malik (2010) Assistant Director
- Alam Khan (2011) Sub Inspector
- Abdul Razzaq (2011) Inspector
- Siraj (2011) Deputy Director
- Bashir Khan (2012) Inspector
- Arshad Ghayas (2012) Assistant Sub Inspector
List of IB chiefs 
- Maj Gen (R) Talat Munir, - October 2002
- Col (R) Bashir Wali Muhammad, October 2002 - February 2004
- Brig (R) Ijaz Shah, February 2004 - March 2008
- Tariq Ahmed Lodhi, March 2008-August 2008
- Shoaib Suddle, August 2008 - May 2009
- Javed Noor, May 2009 - October 2011
- Aftab Sultan, October 2011 - July 2012
- Akhter Hussain Gorchani, July 2012 -March 2013
£ Wadood Shah, March 2013 - Present
- Jaffrelot, Christophe. A History of Pakistan and Its Origins. Translated by Gillian Beaumont. New York: Anthem Press, 2002.
- Jones, Owen Bennett. Pakistan: Eye of the Storm. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2002.
- Ziring, Lawrence. Pakistan in the Twentieth Century: A Political History. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1998.
- Gauhar, Altaf. "How Intelligence Agencies Run Our Politics". The Nation. September 1997: 4.
- Thirteen spymasters gather to stare at each other
- Former IB chiefs meet ‘secretly’ over dinner
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Joint director Zafarullah Khan saves an Agent
- Pakistani Defence Overview of Intelligence
- Brig (retd) Ejaz Shah
- Maj (retd) Masood Sharif Khan Khattak