This page contains a list of user images about The Little Things My Baby Does which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse The Little Things My Baby Does news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
The Little Things My Baby Does Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV sho...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
Buy the track here: http://atlr.ec/TZ8yBf Directed by Tony T. Datis.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
What people expect romance to be vs what it really is... Follow Catherine! https://twitter.com/CDekoekkoek Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://ww...
||This article uses bare URLs for citations. (August 2011)|
|Compilation album by Bruce Springsteen|
|Released||November 16, 2010|
|Genre||Rock, heartland rock|
|Producer||Bruce Springsteen, Jon Landau, Steven Van Zandt|
|Bruce Springsteen chronology|
The Promise is a compilation album by American rock singer Bruce Springsteen, released November 16, 2010 on Columbia Records. It is a double CD compilation of previously unreleased songs drawing from the Darkness on the Edge of Town sessions. The album is also available as part of the box set The Promise: The Darkness on the Edge of Town Story. The two-CD version of the release entered the UK Albums Chart at number 7. It had been in production for many years and was originally scheduled to be released for the 30th anniversary in 2008. The Promise debuted at #16 on the Billboard 200, while the box set, The Promise: The Darkness on the Edge of Town Story, debuted at #27. Upon its release, The Promise received acclaim from most music critics. "Ain't Good Enough for You", a track from the album, was added to BBC Radio 2 and 96.2 The Revolution's playlists at the end of 2010.
The album features one of the last appearances of Clarence Clemons before his death in June 2011. Clemons is featured on the song "Save My Love", which was the only song on the album completely re-recorded by Springsteen and the E Street Band for the project.
|BBC Music||(favorable) link|
|Los Angeles Times||link|
|Mojo||[Dec. 2010, p. 112]|
|Q||[Dec. 2010, p. 119]|
|Paste Magazine||(favorable) link|
|Pitchfork Media||(8.5/10) link|
Commercial performance 
The Promise debuted at #16 on the Billboard 200 being his lowest charting studio album on the chart since 1973's The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle. While not selling as well as his previous studio albums on the American charts, the set did well on the European charts (with first week worldwide sales of over 187,000 units), opening at No. 1 in Germany, Spain, and Norway. It also charted at No. 4 in The Netherlands, Denmark and Ireland, No. 5 in Austria, No. 7 in the United Kingdom and No. 9 in Switzerland.
Critical response 
Upon its release, The Promise received acclaim from most music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 94, based on 16 reviews, which indicates "universal acclaim".
Allmusic gave it four and a half stars; they stated that, "The Promise stands on its own as a great Bruce Springsteen record; it feels finished, focused, and, above all, offers more proof that Springsteen is one of the greatest rock and pop songwriters" although stating that "The Promise" was the only track that might have added something to the original Darkness on the Edge of Town album. BBC Music had a favorable review and stated "The Promise is as compelling an advert for the Boss’s beautiful, blue-collar soul as you’re likely to find outside of the hits; an indispensible portrait of an artist at the top of his game." 
Track listing 
- Disc 1
- "Racing in the Street" ('78) – 6:49
- "Gotta Get That Feeling" – 3:17
- "Outside Looking In" – 2:16
- "Someday (We'll Be Together)" – 5:35
- "One Way Street" – 4:19
- "Because the Night" – 3:25
- "Wrong Side of the Street" – 3:34
- "The Brokenhearted" – 5:19
- "Rendezvous" – 2:37
- "Candy's Boy" – 4:38
- Disc 2
- "Save My Love" – 2:36
- "Ain't Good Enough for You" – 4:01
- "Fire" – 4:08
- "Spanish Eyes" – 3:50
- "It's a Shame" – 3:14
- "Come On (Let's Go Tonight)" – 2:18
- "Talk to Me" – 4:20
- "The Little Things (My Baby Does)" – 3:17
- "Breakaway" – 5:30
- "The Promise" – 5:52
- "City of Night"
"The Way" (hidden track) – 7:08
On 16 November 2010, Springsteen performed "Because the Night" and "Save My Love" with Steven Van Zandt, Roy Bittan & The Roots on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (along with a cover of Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" with Fallon posing as Neil Young). Songs from the album has since started to appear on Springsteen's Wrecking Ball Tour.
The E Street Band 
- Bruce Springsteen – lead vocals, lead guitar, harmonica
- Roy Bittan – piano, vocals
- Clarence Clemons – saxophone, vocals
- Danny Federici – organ, glockenspiel
- Patti Scialfa – backing vocals on "Someday (We'll Be Together)" and "Breakaway"
- Garry Tallent – bass guitar
- Steve Van Zandt – rhythm guitar, vocals
- Max Weinberg – drums
- Tiffany Andrews – backing vocals on "Someday (We'll Be Together)" and "Breakaway"
- Corinda Crawford – backing vocals on "Someday (We'll Be Together)" and "Breakaway"
- Barry Danielian - trumpet on "The Brokenhearted", "It's A Shame" and "Breakaway"
- Rick Gazda - trumpet on "Talk To Me"
- Stan Harrison - tenor saxophone on "The Brokenhearted", "It's A Shame", "Talk To Me" and "Breakaway"
- Dan Levine - trombone on "The Brokenhearted", "It's A Shame" and "Breakaway"
- Ed Manion - baritone saxophone on "The Brokenhearted", "It's A Shame", "Talk To Me" and "Breakaway"
- Michelle Moore – backing vocals on "Someday (We'll Be Together)" and "Breakaway"
- Bob Muckin - trumpet on "Talk To Me"
- Curt Ramm - trumpet on "The Brokenhearted", "It's A Shame" and "Breakaway"
- Richie "La Bamba" Rosenberg - trombone on "Talk To Me"
- Antionette Savage – backing vocals on "Someday (We'll Be Together)" and "Breakaway"
- Soozie Tyrell – backing vocals on "Someday (We'll Be Together)" and "Breakaway"
Charts and certifications 
Weekly charts 
Year-end charts 
- "The Promise [Doppel-CD]" (in German). Amazon.de. Retrieved November 12, 2010.
- "Columbia Records to release Bruce Springsteen's 'The Promise: The Darkness on the Edge of Town Story' Nov. 16". www.brucespringsteen.net. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- "Springsteen Announces Massive 'Darkness' Set". Rolling Stone. 2010-08-26. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- "Official UK Albums Top 100". Official Charts Company. 2010-11-21. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "'The Promise: The Darkness On The Edge Of Town Story' Is Fastest Selling Box Set Of 2010".
- "Rihanna Scores Euro Albums, Singles Chart Double". Billboard.com. 2009-09-14. Retrieved 2012-06-02.
- The Promise Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic, Metacritic, retrieved 2010-12-03
- The Promise (Bruce Springsteen album) at Allmusic
- "Music - Review of Bruce Springsteen - The Promise". BBC. Retrieved 2012-06-02.
- "Bruce Springsteen Rocks 'Fallon' with 'Promise' Tracks, 'Whip My Hair'".
- "Swiss Chart - Bruce Springsteen - The Promise (album)" (in German). Hitparade.ch. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- "Album - The Promise, Bruce Springsteen" (in German). Charts.de. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- "Rihanna siegt "Loud" in den Download-Charts - media control". Media-control.de. 2010-11-26. Retrieved 2012-06-02.
- "Spanish Charts: Albums - 11/2010". Spanish Charts. PROMUSICAE. 2010-11-21. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- The Promise Chart Stats
- "Italian album certifications – Bruce Springsteen – The Promise" (PDF) (in Italian). Federation of the Italian Music Industry.
- "Spanish album certifications – Bruce Springsteen – The Promise" (PDF) (in Spanish). Productores de Música de España.
- "Veckolista Album - Vecka 21, 27 maj 2011" (in Swedish). Sverigetopplistan. Archived from the original on June 29, 2012. Retrieved June 29, 2012.