This page contains a list of user images about Thomas Heller which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Thomas Heller news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Thomas Heller Images
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
In memory of Dave Niehaus (1935-2010). All proceeds benefit the Rainier Vista Boys and Girls Club. Video Directed by Jason Koenig (JkoePhoto.com) Video and M...
|Born||February 27, 1944|
|Institutions||Climate Policy Initiative|
|Alma mater||Princeton University
Yale Law School
Thomas C. Heller (born February 27, 1944) is an American climate policy expert, lawyer, and academic. Mr. Heller currently serves as Executive Director of Climate Policy Initiative, a global policy effectiveness analysis and advisory organization headquartered in San Francisco.
An expert in law, economic development, and the performance of legal institutions, Thomas Heller's work has focused on policy effectiveness, international climate control, global energy use, Green Growth, and the interaction of government and nongovernmental organizations in establishing legal structures in the developing world. Since 1991, Heller has been increasingly engaged in research and applied policy studies in energy and climate, with a principal concern with developments in China, India, Mexico, Brazil and other leading emerging markets.
Since September 2009, Heller has served as Executive Director of Climate Policy Initiative (CPI), a policy effectiveness analysis and advisory organization that evaluates and supports the efforts of nations to achieve low-carbon growth. He was also a coordinating lead author for the IPCC’s Third and Fourth Assessment Reports and a contributor to the Special Reports on Technology Transfer and Emissions Scenarios. The work of the IPCC (including the contributions of many scientists) was recognised by the joint award of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize. Heller also served as a core team member directing Project Catalyst—an analysis-based project in support of the Copenhagen Climate Process—and currently serves as Vice-Chair of the Governing Board of the Global Green Growth Institute, with headquarters in Seoul, Korea.
Thomas Heller received his B.A. in Economics from Princeton University in 1965 and his LL.B. from Yale Law School in 1968. From 1968-1971, he worked as an Attorney-Advisor for the Governments of Chile and Argentina. Upon returning from South America, Heller served as a professor of law at the University of Wisconsin Law School before joining the Stanford Law School Faculty in 1978, where he remained until 2009. There he served as the Lewis Talbot and Nadine Hearn Shelton Professor of International Legal Studies and was also a Senior Fellow at the Stanford Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies and at the Woods Institute for the Environment.
- Nicholas Bloom, Benn Eifert, Thomas C. Heller, Erik Jensen, and Aprajit Mahajan, Contract Enforcement and Firm Organization: Evidence from the Indian Textile Industry, CDDRL Working Papers, 2009.
- Thomas C. Heller, "Afterword: Reflections on a Path to Effective Climate Change Mitigation," in Climate Finance: Regulatory and Funding Strategies for Climate Change and Global Development, Richard B. Stewart, Benedict Kingsbury, Bryce Rudyk, eds., New York: New York University Press, 2009.
- Thomas C. Heller and David G. Victor, Political Economy of Power Sector Reform: The Experiences of Five Major Developing Countries, Cambridge, United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press, 2007.
- Thomas C. Heller, "Diversifier la Production Electrique en Chine", in Regards Sur la Terre 2007, Pierre Jacquet and Laurence Tubiana, eds., Paris: Les Presses Sciences Po, 2007.
- Thomas C. Heller and Erik G. Jensen, editors, Beyond Common Knowledge: Empirical Approaches to the Rule of Law, Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2003.
- IPCC, 2001: Summary for Policymakers. In: Climate Change 2001: Mitigation. Contribution of Working Group III to the Third Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
- Climate Policy Initiative website
- IPCC Assessment and Special Reports
- Global Green Growth Initiative Website
- Works by or about Thomas Heller in libraries (WorldCat catalog)