This page contains a list of user images about Whole Foods Rap which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Whole Foods Rap news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Whole Foods Rap Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Watch the Behind The Scenes in this link below: http://youtu.be/36CLFOyaml0 Make sure to subscribe to this channel for new vids each week! http://youtube.com...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
The video was produced by David Wittman, a commercial songwriter. Under the stage name DJDave, Wittman is leader of the Bay Area and Los Angeles, California-based creative collective, Fog and Smog. Wittman says he wrote the song in 20 minutes, and that it contains musical references to songs by Snoop Dogg.
The song features a series of self-parodying vignettes spoofing the performer's annoyance with other people in and around a Whole Foods store set in West Los Angeles, including kombucha, overspending, aggressive parking, Prius automobiles, rude mobile phone users, shoppers wearing yoga pants, the Master Cleanse diet, and Humboldt Fog cheese. The video was shot at real Whole Foods store locations in Santa Monica, California and Venice, California.
Within several days of release the video had more than 500,000 YouTube hits. Ryan Seacrest tweeted the link to his followers, and Whole Foods management sought to distribute the video, despite its mild criticism of the establishment. Wittman says he did not intend to criticize Whole Foods as much as show, “him laughing at himself and people like him who find themselves getting stressed trying to find a parking space at Whole Foods or dealing with irritating fellow shoppers.” Wittman says the song, "...speaks to how we consume things these days." He recounts the inspiration came while shopping with the list shown in the video, intending to make dinner for his fiancé and nearly honking at someone in the parking lot. He thought, "what am I doing? This is crazy!"
"It's Getting Real in the Whole Foods Parking Lot" has spawned several responses from artists and musicians. The artist Delia Brown created a rap video response entitled "Revenge of the Black Prius". The video is available on iTunes and Amazon, where the artist is listed as Del-Nel.
Rapper Lae (LaeCharles Lawrence Jr.) has created "Whole Foods Parking Lot (Berkeley Remix)".
DJDave and Lae created a joint video (through FogandSmog productions) in which DJDave compliments Lae on his Berkeley Remix and Lae accuses DJDave of not being Berkeley enough.
- Taylor, Tracey (June 16, 2011). "Berkeley boy gets real in the Whole Foods parking lot". Berkleyside.
- Henry, Sarah (June 15, 2011). "It's Gettin' Real in the Whole Foods Parking Lot". Bay Area Bites.
- Wallace, Lewis (June 13, 2011). "Video: It’s Gettin’ Real in the Whole Foods Parking Lot". Wired.
- Valby, Karen (June 15, 2011). "Whole Foods Rap: This one goes out to all my quinoa-loving b#$@$*s". Entertainment Weekly.
- Rao, Vidya (June 15, 2011). "Even Whole Foods loves 'Whole Foods Parking Lot'". the Today show.
- "It’s Getting REAL in the Whole Foods Parking Lot, Good News for Execs". Triple Pundit: People, Planet, Profit. Retrieved 12/25/12.
- Miller, Tanya Jo. "Whole Foods Parking Lot—Music We Love to Watch". CyberFrequencies: Life on the Web. Retrieved 12/25/12.
- "Revenge of the Black Prius". YouTube. Retrieved 12/25/12.
- "Local musician responds to that Whole Foods music video". Berkeleyside: Berkeley CA's Independent News Site. Retrieved 12/25/12.
- "Berkeley Enough". YouTube. Retrieved 12/25/12.