This page contains a list of user images about Yukihiro Matsumoto which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Yukihiro Matsumoto news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Yukihiro Matsumoto Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2011)|
Yukihiro Matsumoto at the ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest in Tokyo, 14 March 2007
|Born||14 April 1965|
|Occupation||Computer scientist, programmer, author|
Yukihiro Matsumoto (松本行弘 (まつもとゆきひろ) Matsumoto Yukihiro , a.k.a. Matz, born 14 April 1965) is a Japanese computer scientist and software programmer best known as the chief designer of the Ruby programming language and its reference implementation, Matz's Ruby Interpreter (MRI).
As of 2011[update], Matsumoto is the Chief Architect of Ruby at Heroku, an online cloud platform-as-a-service in San Francisco. He is a fellow of Rakuten Institute of Technology, a research and development organization in Rakuten Inc.
Personal life 
Born in Osaka Prefecture, he was raised in Tottori Prefecture from the age of four. According to an interview conducted by Japan Inc., he was a self-taught programmer until the end of high school. He graduated with an information science degree from University of Tsukuba, where he was a member of Ikuo Nakata's research lab on programming languages and compilers. Matsumoto is married and has four children. He is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, did standard service as a missionary and is now a counselor in his church ward.
Matz released the first version of the Ruby programming language on 21 December 1995 and he is still leading the development effort on the reference implementation often called MRI for Matz Ruby Implementation.
In April 2012, Matz open-sourced his work on a new implementation of the Ruby language called: mruby  , a minimal implementation based on his VM called ritevm and which is designed to allow software developers to embed Ruby in other programs while keeping memory footprint small and performance optimized.
Written works 
Online presentations and interviews 
- Keynote from RubyConf 2012
- Keynote from RubyConf 2010
- The 0.8 true language RubyConf 2009 Keynote Address, San Francisco, CA
- Interview about the design of programming languages from QCon San Francisco 2009
- Presentation about Ruby 1.9 from Google Tech Talks 2008
- Does Language Matter? RubyConf 2007 Keynote Address, Charlotte, North Carolina
See also 
- Matz received the 2011 Award for the Advancement of Free Software from the Free Software Foundation (FSF) at the 2012 LibrePlanet conference at the University of Massachusetts Boston in Boston.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Yukihiro Matsumoto|
- (Japanese) Matz's web diary (and translated to English with Google Translate)
- An interview by Artima Developer
- Ruby Design Principles talk from IT Conversations
- The Ruby Programming Language – An introduction to the language by its own author
- Treating Code as an Essay – Matz's writeup for the book Beautiful Code, edited by Andy Oram, Greg Wilson, O'Reilly, 2007. ISBN 0-596-51004-7 ISBN 9780596510046
- Rails Podcast Interview – An interview with Matz at RubyConf 2007 in Denver, Colorado