This page contains a list of user images about Bro Bible which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Bro Bible news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Bro Bible Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Jimmy Kimmel Lie Detective #1 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV show ...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48070735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Founders||A.J. Steigman and Shane Robinson|
Soletron is a social networking and ecommerce platform in lifestyle retail verticals. It is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and holds offices in Philadelphia, New York, and California. Their revenue model is similar to Etsy.
Soletron was founded in September 2010 by former Merril Lynch bankers A.J. Steigman and Shane Robinson with the goal of becoming a social networking and ecommerce company. In March 2011 they launched their blog and their app debuted in October 2011. Their ecommerce platform was established in December 2011.
General Information 
The Soletron platform is designed to facilitate the interaction between consumers and independent brands. Soletron has a structure similar to Etsy as it does not hold any inventory. Sellers sign up through the website to post their inventory online. Soletron brings a social element to retail as users can create profiles to follow brands or other members. They can also favorite products and share them with the online community. Soletron features a lifestyle blog meant to keep their visitors up to date on sneakerhead trends.
Soletron is known for launching the first ever sneakerhead comic book as part of their marketing efforts and have been deemed a source of authority for the community. They cater mainly to sneakerheads and streetwear consumers, that are between the ages of 15-25.
In November 2012, the company transitioned into a full content platform for the youth community.
Soletron hosts as many as 300,000 unique monthly visitors and makes 9,000,000 impressions per month. This company has an online presence in over 200 countries. They were recently ranked in the top 99.7% of sites in the world by Alexa. As of Feb 2013, the company had over 200,000 Twitter followers and 100,000 Facebook fans. 
Nooka, Dunkelvolk, and Kanvas Kings are 3 of the over 70 brands featured on Soletron's e-commerce platform. Through these brands, they currently have over 1,200 products available on the site.
Advisory Board 
Soletron's advisory board consists of the following individuals:
- Bruce Chizen (Former CEO of Adobe Systems)
- Santonio Holmes (Super Bowl MVP and current member of the New York Jets)
- Tom Austin (Founder of AND1)
- John Friedman (Founder of Easton Capital)
- Bob Rice (Founder of Tangent Capital and Bloomberg Contributor)
Press and Accolades 
Soletron has been highlighted in CNBC, Reuters, Huffington Post, Business Insider, and Bloomberg TV. They have also been recognized by other leaders in this industry such as BroBible and Sole Collector.
- "How These Former Merril Lynch Bankers Got Some Big Investors For Their Startup". Business Insider.
- "Soletron’s iPhone App Is The Holy Grail for Sneakerheads". BroBible.
- "Sneaker Collecting". Wikipedia.
- "Soletron Ceo on Sneakerhead Trading Platform". Bloomberg TV.
- "Premium ContentStart-Up, Soletron.com, Leases Office in Buckhead". CBRE. Text "http://www.cbre.us/o/atlanta/AssetLibrary/PR_Soletron.pdf" ignored (help);
- "Soletron targets $60 Billion streetwear industry". Reuters.
- "Wall Street Bankers Quitting to Start their Own Business". CNBC.
- "Wall Street Bankers Quitting to Start their Own Business". Huffington Post.
- "10 VCs and Founders Share Their Tips on how Startups Should be Fundraising". Business Insider.
- "This Comic Book Strip Shows Exactly What Startups Should Be Doing Right Now". Business Insider.
- "A Complete Guide What Not to do When Launching a Startup". Business Insider.
- "Soletron the Sneakerhead comic book". Sole Collector.