This page contains a list of user images about Clarke Forum which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Clarke Forum news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Clarke Forum Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Due to so many request I decided to upload this epic track as well. Enjoy it bros!
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Subscribe for new compilations every Friday! ▻ http://bit.ly/failarmy Facebook ▻ http://facebook.com/failarmyy Twitter ▻ http://twitter.com/RealFailArmy Down...
Buy the track here: http://atlr.ec/TZ8yBf Directed by Tony T. Datis.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)|
Tony Clarke (born 1944) is a Canadian activist. He grew up in Chilliwack, British Columbia, graduating from Chilliwack Senior Secondary School in 1962. He was class president. He studied at the University of British Columbia and did graduate work at the University of Chicago, obtaining a PhD in the history of religion. He presented a dissertation titled The Color Line and the American Metropolis: A Search for a Form of Ministry in the Aftermath of the Civil Rights Movement in Chicago (1974). After Chicago, he worked for the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops for 21 years, serving as Director of Social Policy.
Clarke was the chair of the Action Canada Network, a coalition of labor groups and activists to lead the battle against the 1987 Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement. These activists joined forces with anti-free traders from Mexico and the United States to oppose the North American Free Trade Agreement. As a result of his leadership role in the anti-free trade movement, Clarke was fired from the Conference of Bishops. As a response to his firing, Clarke wrote Behind the Mitre: The Moral Leadership Crisis in the Canadian Catholic Church (Toronto: HarperCollins, 1995), analyzing the role of the Catholic Church and Church-State relations in the previous two decades.
In the years since leaving the Conference of Bishops, Clarke has continued his activism, working closely with Maude Barlow of the Council of Canadians. In 1997 he formed the Polaris Institute., and led the campaigns against the Multilateral Agreement on Investment, the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, and the World Trade Organization.
Clarke has authored several books:
- Behind the Mitre: The Moral leadership Crisis in the Canadian Catholic Church (1995);
- Silent Coup:Confronting the Big Business Takeover of Canada (1997);
- MAI: The Multilateral Agreement on Investment & the Threat to Canadian Sovereignty (1997) with Maude Barlow;
- MAI: The Multilateral Agreement on Investment & the Threat to American Democracy (1998) with Maude Barlow;
- MAI Round 2: New Global And Internal Threats To Canadian Sovereignty' (1998) with Maude Barlow;
- Global Showdown: How the new Activists are Fighting Global Corporate Rule' (2001) with Maude Barlow;
- Challenging McWorld (2001 with Sara Dopp; revised and updated 2006)
- Blue Gold: The Fight to Stop the Corporate Theft of the World's Water (2003) with Maude Barlow;
- Inside the Bottle: Exposing the Bottled Water Industry (2005 revised and updated in 2007).
- Tar Sands Showdown: Canada and the New politics of Oil in an Age of Climate Change. (2008)
- Information on Right Livelihood Award website
- Video interview "Is the U.S. Annexing Mexico and Canada?"