This page contains a list of user images about Company Of Heroes 2 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Company Of Heroes 2 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Company Of Heroes 2 Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV sho...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Subscribe for new compilations every Friday! ▻ http://bit.ly/failarmy Facebook ▻ http://facebook.com/failarmyy Twitter ▻ http://twitter.com/RealFailArmy Down...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
Buy the track here: http://atlr.ec/TZ8yBf Directed by Tony T. Datis.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Fun.'s music video for 'We Are Young' featuring Janelle Monáe from the full-length album, Some Nights - available now on Fueled By Ramen. Visit http://ournam...
What people expect romance to be vs what it really is... Follow Catherine! https://twitter.com/CDekoekkoek Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://ww...
|Company of Heroes 2|
|Series||Company of Heroes|
|Engine||Essence Engine 3.0|
Company of Heroes 2 is an upcoming real-time strategy game being developed by Relic Entertainment and published by Sega for the Microsoft Windows platform. It is the sequel to the critically acclaimed 2006 game Company of Heroes.
As with the original Company of Heroes, the game will be set in World War II but will focus on the Eastern Front. Company of Heroes 2 will run on Relic Entertainment's proprietary Essence 3.0 game engine, which THQ claims will allow the developer to bring "new technological advancements" to the game. In January 2013, Sega acquired Relic Entertainment and along with it the Company of Heroes intellectual property from THQ. The game is scheduled to be released on June 25, 2013 in North America and Europe.
The game will feature the Soviet Red Army as a new faction and will take the player on various stages of the Eastern Front campaign, from Operation Barbarossa to the Battle of Berlin. The game is built on Relic's proprietary Essence 3.0 engine, which showcases new improvements compared to Relic's previous games. One such improvements is the new line-of-sight technology, TrueSight, which aims to better emulate troop visibility in real combat. In contrast with traditional unit visibility, TrueSight more accurately represents a unit's visibility range based on environmental conditions and type of unit. Essence 3.0 will also incorporate an innovative weather-simulating technology known as ColdTech and destructible environments.
Weather conditions will be a major factor in gameplay, with movement and action penalties applied on players' units. Since many battles in the Eastern Front occurred in winter weather, troops can die of frostbite if caught in the outside during blizzards. Bonfires protect soldiers from the cold at the expense of enemy detection. Players moving through deep snow will move at a reduced speed. Certain maps will have frozen bodies of water, allowing for more movement options. However, players face the danger of being attacked from the other side; as a result, the ice can buckle under the weight of the units in movement.
Company of Heroes 2 will take advantage of DirectX 11 but will also support DirectX 9. The game will also utilize Valve's Steamworks technology with matchmaking and achievements. In regards to strategy mechanics, the game is set to retain the traditional Company of Heroes formula.
THQ first announced the sequel to the acclaimed Company of Heroes in May 2012. THQ executive vice president of core games Danny Bilson noted that the publisher will continue working on Company of Heroes 2 following its launch next year. He said gamers can expect a "strong post-launch support digital content plan that enhances and expands the product's lifecycle." On December 19, 2012, publisher THQ filed for bankruptcy just after postponing the release date of the video game. The following month, on January 23, 2013, it was announced that THQ had sold Relic Entertainment to Sega for US$26.6 million as part of an auction of the company's properties in result of the bankruptcy.
On March 6, 2013, it was announced by Sega that Company of Heroes 2 would be released in North America and Europe on June 25, 2013. In late March 2013, Sega announced that the first closed beta will begin April 2, 2013.
- Makuch, Eddie (April 11, 2013). "God of War, Borderlands composer working on Company of Heroes 2". GameSpot. Retrieved April 14, 2013.
- Onyett, Charles (May 7, 2012). "Company of Heroes 2 Officially Announced". IGN. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Cook, Dave (March 6, 2013). "Company of Heroes 2 releasing on PC in June, closed beta details soon". VG247. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
- Jackson, Mike (May 7, 2012). "Company of Heroes 2 'briefing' on May 7". Computer and Video Games. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Makuch, Eddie (May 7, 2012). "Company of Heroes 2 confirmed for 'early 2013'". GameSpot. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Sliwinski, Alexander (January 23, 2013). "THQ bid winners, prices and runners-up". Joystiq. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- Purchese, Robert (January 25, 2013). "Sega and Relic and the whereabouts of the Warhammer 40,000 IP". Eurogamer. Retrieved January 27, 2013.
- Corriea, Alexa Ray (March 6, 2013). "Company of Heroes 2 coming on June 25". Polygon. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
- McGee, Maxwell (May 22, 2012). "Surviving the Frozen Heart of Mother Russia". GameSpot. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Matulef, Jeffrey (July 24, 2012). "Company of Heroes 2's dynamic weather system will freeze your ass off". Eurogamer. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Regimbal, Austin (May 22, 2012). "Company Of Heroes 2 Will Have New Obstacles, Destructible Environment". GameBreaker. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Gallegos, Anthony (May 22, 2012). "Company of Heroes 2: Small Changes, Big Differences". IGN. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Gallegos, Anthony (May 3, 2012). "Company of Heroes 2 is Happening". IGN. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Schreier, Jason (November 5, 2012). "South Park, Metro: Last Light, Company of Heroes 2 All Delayed". Kotaku. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- Sliwinski, Alexander (December 19, 2012). "THQ selling assets, files bankruptcy". Joystiq. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- Savage, Phil (March 28, 2013). "Company of Heroes 2 closed beta starts next week". PC Gamer. Retrieved March 28, 2013.