This page contains a list of user images about Dhoni Last Ball Six which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Dhoni Last Ball Six news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Dhoni Last Ball Six Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
|Directed by||Prakash Raj|
|Screenplay by||Prakash Raj|
|Story by||Prakash Raj|
|Based on||Shikshanachya Aaicha Gho
by Mahesh Manjrekar
|Cinematography||K. V. Guhan|
|Editing by||Kishore Te.|
|Distributed by||Duet Movies (Tamil)
Sri Venkateswara Creations (Telugu)
Dhoni is a 2012 Indian drama film written and directed by Prakash Raj. A bilingual, simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu languages, it features Prakash Raj in the lead role, along with Aakash and Radhika Apte. The plot illustrates the conflict of interests of a father and his son; the father wants his son to study MBA, but his son is more interested in sports and wants to become a famous cricketer like Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Based on the Marathi film Shikshanachya Aaicha Gho by Mahesh Manjrekar, Dhoni released on 10 February 2012 to positive reviews.
Subramaniam (Prakash Raj) is a lower middle class widower with two kids. He works from dawn to dusk to bring up his daughter Kaveri (Sriteja) and Karthik (Akash). He wishes to give them good education. He wants to see his son become an MBA graduate.
14-year old Karthik wants to become a good cricketer. His inspiration is Mahendra Singh Dhoni and like him, he wants to be an attacking wicket keeper-batsman.
While Subramaniam enrolls him in a good school, Karthik fails in most of the subjects. However, his cricket coach (Nazar) is in all praise, as Karthik played the major role in winning a cricket tournament.
Kaveri often spends time with Nalini (Radhika Apte). Accidentally, Subramaniam gets to know that Nalini earns her living through prostitution and strictly orders his daughter to stay away from her. As Karthik is poor in studies, the principal tells Subramaniam to take his son out.
Immediately Subramaniam takes Karthik away from cricket coaching and makes him to go a series of tuition classes. Karthik fails to cope up with studies even after leaving cricket, which makes Subramaniam lose his patience. He beats him and injures his head by mistake for which he gets arrested. As Karthik goes into a coma, Subramaniam is very upset. He thanks Nalini for helping him pay the hospital bill.
When Subramaniam goes to his school to collect things from Karthik's locker, he finds many trophies and certificates which makes him to argue with the teacher that if his son is not good at studies it does not mean that he is good for nothing. Soon he goes for TV shows to debate. As he is working in a government office they ban him from going to the office and cancel the loan for his son's operation. Subramaniam cannot bear it any more and he goes to a function where the minister comes, he talks with the minister about all this. The minister promises him that there will be changes and he will get the money for his son's operation. Karthik's operation is successfully done. Karthik plays the final tournament in his school he hits the last ball which goes for a six and he wins the match, the movie ends as his coach and Subramaniam carry him.
- Prakash Raj as Subramaniam
- Aakash Jagannadh as Karthik Subramaniam
- Radhika Apte as Nalini
- Brahmanandam as Subramaniam's boss
- Nassar as Karthik's coach
- Tanikella Bharani as Karthik's School Principal
- Murali Sharma as Ghani Bhai
- Thalaivasal Vijay
- Sarath Babu as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu (Tamil version)/Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (Telugu version)
- Sriteja as Kaveri
- Prabhu Deva in a guest appearance
Prakash Raj announced that he would direct a bilingual named Dhoni. He quoted: "The film deals with the pressure that children undergo these days in schools". Mumbai-based model-actor Mugdha Godse was reported to have been signed on to essay the opposite lead role, while Ilaiyaraaja has been roped in to do the musical honors. Radhika Apte confirmed that she was playing a pivotal role in the film. Telugu film director Puri Jagannath's son Aakash was selected to portray Prakash Raj's son. The first look of the film was unveiled in August 2011. In November 2011, choreographer-actor Prabhu Deva shot for five days for a cameo role.
Critical response 
Dhoni received positive response from critics. The Times Of India rated it 3.5 out of 5, saying, "...thanks to a combination of inspired acting, stimulating writing, a stirring background score and fine camera work, the film rises above the ordinary to make for a compelling cinema experience."  Oneindia praised Prakash Raj's "electrifying performance", as well as his directorial abilities. Rohit Ramachandran of Nowrunning.com gave the movie 2.5 stars out of 5 stating "Instead of reaching the potent climax that the film had set itself up for or giving its characters the opportunity to evolve, Dhoni becomes a social statement we've heard before."
fullhyd.com praised Dhoni's middle-class touches, and said Dhoni has "Prakash Raj written all over it - the man coats his film with the intensity and integrity we're used to seeing in his performances", but said that some of the film's outrage is off-topic. Sunita Chowdary of Cinegoer.com, said that Dhoni is "a perfect picture of hope and redemption", but also added that the film is predictable.
|Soundtrack album by Ilaiyaraaja|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
The soundtrack and background score was composed by Ilaiyaraaja. The album was released on 28 January 2012 with a special live performance by Ilaiyaraaja. Behindwoods reported that the music was a "treat for Raja fanatics" and that the emphasis on melody was "there all through".
|"Chinna Kanniley"||Shreya Ghoshal, Naresh Iyer|
|"Vaangum Panathukkum"||S. P. Balasubramanyam|
|"Thaavi Thaavi Pogum"||Ilaiyaraaja|
|"Vilayaattaa Padagotty"||Shreya Ghoshal|
- Prakash Raj bats for Dhoni Sify.com, August 23, 2011.
- January 3, 2012 INN (2012-01-03). "Audio release of Dhoni this month". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Dhoni is a thought provoking film". The Times Of India. 12 January 2012.
- February 9, 2012 By Anupama Subramanian DC chennai (2012-02-09). "Dhoni reflects my personal life, says Prakash Raj". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Dhoni awarded clean U by Censor Board - Telugu Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2012-02-07. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Prakash Raj bats for Dhoni". Sify.com. 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- Chowdhary, Y Sunita (1 October 2011). "Straight from the heart". The Hindu (Chennai, India).
- "Prakash Raj's 'Dhoni' - First Look - IG Exclusive - Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2011-08-21. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Prabhu Deva shoots for Dhoni". The Times Of India. 7 November 2011.
- Times Of India. "Dhoni Review". Times Of India. Text "11 February 2012" ignored (help)[dead link]
- Oneindia.com. "Dhoni Review". Oneindia Entertainment. Text "9 February 2012" ignored (help)
- Rohit Ramachandran. "Dhoni Review". Nowrunning.com. Text "10 February 2012" ignored (help)
- Deepa Garimella. "Dhoni Review". fullhyderabad.com. Text "9 February 2012" ignored (help)
- Y Sunita Chowdary. "Dhoni Review". Cinegoer.com. Text "9 February 2012" ignored (help)
- Shankar (2012-01-25). "மேடையில் இளையராஜாவின் லைவ் ஷோவுடன் டோணி இசை வெளியீடு!- dhoni audio release with ilayaraja - Oneindia Tamil". Tamil.oneindia.in. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Dhoni Music Review - Dhoni Music Review". Behindwoods.com. Retrieved 2012-08-18.