This page contains a list of user images about F10 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse F10 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
Toluca, Mexico Rayong, Thailand
Shenyang, China(BMW Brilliance)
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Jakarta, Indonesia (Gaya Motor)
|Body style||4-door saloon
5-door station wagon
|Layout||Front engine, rear-wheel drive / Four-wheel drive|
2.0 T I4 TwinPower
3.0 T I6 TwinPower
4.4 T V8
2.0 T I4
3.0 T I6
8-speed ZF 8HP automatic
|Wheelbase||2,968 mm (116.9 in)|
|Length||4,899–4,907 mm (192.9–193.2 in) (2011- sedan)|
|Width||1,860 mm (73.2 in)|
|Height||1,462–1,464 mm (57.6–57.6 in) (2011-present saloon)|
|Curb weight||unladen, to DIN/EU: 1625-1830 kg/1700-1905 kg|
|Related||BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo|
|Designer(s)||Jacek Fröhlich (Sedan) 
Jean-Francois Alexandre Huet (Station Wagon) 
The sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series the (F10) debuted 23 November 2009 as a 2010 model. The Station Wagon/Touring version carries the chassis code F11. This chassis is shared with the 7 Series (F01) and the 6 Series (F12).
Initial version 
It was designed by Jacek Fröhlich from November 2005 to December 2006, with a more prominent upright split kidney grille and the absence of the "Bangle butt" rear-end styling of its E60 predecessor. Externally, the car is a more traditional BMWesque design; a far more sober effort after the highly controversial E60. Although it bears some resemblance to the E60 with the wide kidney grilles and a very pronounced Hofmeister kink, the creases in the bonnet and just underneath the door are clearly related to the E39 and other earlier 5 series models. Inside marks the return of the centre console being clearly angled towards the driver, another marked change from its immediate predecessor which was noted for its non traditional BMW design. However, opinion is divided, as a reviewer described the F10 as too bland and conservative, compared to the E60 predecessor, as well too much resemblance to the E90 3-Series.
The F10 shares a platform with the BMW 7 Series (F01) and has been described as a downsized-7 Series in contrast to its E60 predecessor which was regarded as an upsized 3 Series. Improvements over the E60-generation 5-series include a front dual ball joint short-long arm suspension, and rear multilink suspension, making it more refined but heavier. While the E60 had an aluminum front chassis structure from firewall forward (which provided perfect balance but was expensive to repair), the F10 has returned to the conventional steel monocoque.
Long wheel base sedan (F18 2010-) 
A long wheel base version of the BMW 5 Series Sedan was developed for the Chinese and Mexican markets, as a cheaper alternative to the BMW 7 Series which is also longer and wider.
The 5 Series LWB has been extended by 14 cm (5.5 in). It includes a high-comfort rear seat bench developed specifically for this model, 4-zone automatic air conditioning, rear-seat entertainment, and electrically adjustable sunblinds on the rear side windows and a folding table integrated in the backrest of the front passenger’s seat.
The model range includes the 523Li, 528Li, and 535Li. All models include 8-speed automatic transmission with Steptronic.
Mexican built armored BMW 5 vehicles are also built on an identical stretched frame as the Chinese long wheelbase model but are otherwise identical to the international models and do include most of the specialized features of the Chinese version apart from the entertainment system and power sunblinds. Instead the added space is used for the installation of armor plate and other security features. This model is known as the BMW 5 Security and only is available in long wheelbase form with the 4.4L V8 engine. BMW is planning on selling the Chinese built long wheelbase version in the Middle East market by 2013 and eventually assembling the LWB 5 series in their Egyptian facility for the Middle Eastern market. The Mexican built armored LWB 5 series is currently sold internationally as the BMW 5 Security and is manufactured in Toluca, Mexico State, Mexico.
BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10, 2010-) 
The vehicle was unveiled at Olympic Stadium Munich in 2009.
BMW 5 Series Touring (F11, 2010-) 
The vehicle was unveiled in 2010 Auto Mobil International.
5-Series Gran Turismo (F07) 
In May 2009, BMW released the official pictures of its production model 5-Series Gran Turismo, which is considered a coupé-like crossover vehicle or station wagon - a blend of different typical body styles. BMW advertises the new 5-Series GT as "The First of its Kind". The 5-Series GT is powered by a single-turbo diesel straight-6 producing 245 PS (180 kW; 242 hp), by a single-turbo straight-6 producing 306 PS (225 kW; 302 hp) and a twin-turbo V8 producing 408 PS (300 kW; 402 hp); the latter will give the car a 0-60 mph time of 5.5 seconds. The car receives ZF's new 8-speed serial automatic transmission, along with a new Brake Energy Regeneration system.
BMW has suggested that the new 5-Series GT would replace the 5-Series Touring (wagon) in their North American lineup, due to slow sales of the E61 Touring in the United States, with only 400 sold in 2009. In that country, more M5s and Z8s have been sold than the 535i and 540i wagons, respectively. BMW is targeting annual sales of 4000 to 8000 5 Series GTs.
The F07 Gran Turismo shares the same F01 7 Series-derived platform, powertrain, mechanical package, and dashboard with the F10. However the F07's fascia has different headlights and bumper, with a larger split-kidney grille similar to that of the F01 7 Series. The F07 also has a taller height resulting in a higher center of gravity, its longer length allows for more rear legroom, the rear passenger accommodation has optional "Executive" bucket seats for two instead of the three-seat bench, and it weighs 400 pounds (180 kg) more than the F10. The F07 also features frame-less doors and a double-pane liftgate truck.
The F07 was released before the rest of the next-generation 5-Series lineup. In Canada and the United States, for first half of 2010, the Gran Turismo was sold alongside the outgoing E60 5-Series, until the rollout of the F10 in June 2010.
Body styles 
|523i (Parts of Asia)||2010-2011||N52B25||204 PS (150 kW)@6400||250 N·m (184 lb·ft)@2750|
|528i (Asia/North America)||2010-2011||N52B30||258 PS (190 kW)@6600||310 N·m (229 lb·ft)@2600|
|523i (UK/Europe)||2010-2011||N53B30||204 PS (150 kW)@6100||270 N·m (199 lb·ft)@1500-4250|
|528i (UK/Europe)||2010-2011||N53B30||258 PS (190 kW)@6600||310 N·m (229 lb·ft)@2600-5000|
|535i||2010-||N55B30||306 PS (225 kW)@5800||400 N·m (295 lb·ft)@1200-5000|
|550i||2010-||N63B44||407 PS (299 kW)@5500-6400||600 N·m (443 lb·ft)@1750-4500|
|520d||2010-||N47D20||184 PS (135 kW)@4000||380 N·m (280 lb·ft)@1750-2750|
|525d||2010-2011||N57D30||204 PS (150 kW)@4000||450 N·m (332 lb·ft)@1750-2500|
|530d||2010-2011||N57D30||245 PS (180 kW)@4000||540 N·m (398 lb·ft)@1750-3000|
|535d||2010-2011||N57D30||299 PS (220 kW)@4400||600 N·m (443 lb·ft)@1500-2500|
North American models use the older N52 240 bhp (179 kW; 243 PS) engine in the 528i. In Europe, the N53 direct injection engine is used in 528i and 530i. In most parts of South East Asia, the 2.5-litre naturally aspirated straight-6 gasoline N52T engine is fitted to the 523i, providing the same power output as the 3.0-litre variant at 204 PS (150 kW; 201 hp) but slightly lower torque at 250 N·m (180 lb·ft). Another 2.5-litre straight-six engine is available in China. This engine produces 177 PS (130 kW; 175 hp) and 230 N·m (170 lb·ft) of torque.
|523i||2010-2011||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|528i||2010-2011||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|535i||2010-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|535i xDrive||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|550i||2010-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|550i xDrive||2010-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|520d||2010-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|525d||2010-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|530d||2010-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|530d xDrive||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|535d||2010-2011||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
The ZF 8HP 8-speed automatic transmission or 6-speed manual transmissions are available for all models. In North America, the 8-speed automatic is standard equipment, with the 6-speed manual being a no-cost option for the 535i and 550i.
All-wheel drive (called xDrive by BMW) is available with 528i, 535i, 550i, 525d, 530d, 535d and M550d models. It was not available for the entry-level North American model, the 2011 BMW 528i (which had the naturally aspirated N52 inline-6), however it is again optional with the 2012 BMW 528i and its N20 directly injected turbocharged inline-4.
Beginning with 2011 model year, all BMW 5 Series Sedan in North America market include standard digital HD Radio Technology entertainment systems.
In the 2011 5 Series commercial 'Refuel' (produced by Grey West), it reemphasized The Ultimate Driving Machine as the brand's central positioning. The ad features 5 Series sedan and a jet plane.
2012 model year update 
- Introduction of four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engines with twin-scroll turbocharging, VALVETRONIC variable valve timing and Double-Vanos variable camshaft timing
- New Sedan models include BMW 520d EfficientDynamics Edition, BMW 528i xDrive, BMW 525d xDrive, BMW 535d xDrive.
- New Touring Models include BMW 528i xDrive, BMW 535i xDrive, BMW 525d xDrive, and BMW 535d xDrive.
- Driving Experience Control becomes standard on BMW 5 Series Sedan and the BMW 5 Series Touring. On all four- and six-cylinder models, this switch also allows the driver to select ECO PRO mode.
- Auto Start-Stop function as standard
- New optional equipment include BMW ConnectedDrive (including the new-generation BMW Head-Up Display, Real-Time Traffic Information and hands-free opening of the tailgate or rear window)
- From spring 2012, BMW 520d and BMW 520d EfficientDynamics Edition can also be ordered with BMW BluePerformance Technology from spring 2012, which includes additional NOx catalyst storage for EU6 emission standard compliance.
Early Sedan models include 520d, 525d, 520d EfficientDynamics Edition, 520i, 528i. Early Touring models include 520d, 525d, 520i, 528i.
Beginning from spring 2013, the Comfort Package available for the BMW 5 Series Sedan and BMW 5 Series Touring will include automatic climate control with extended features, Park Distance Control (PDC), seat heating and lumbar support for driver and front passenger, automatically dimming rear-view mirror, the ambient light option and the HiFi loudspeaker system.
BMW Concept 5 Series ActiveHybrid (2010) 
It is a concept car based on BMW 5 Series Sedan. It included I6 twin scroll turbo engine, 55 PS (40 kW; 54 hp) electric motor, eight-speed automatic transmission, hybrid-based Auto Start Stop function, auxiliary climate control function from BMW ActiveHybrid 7, battery near the rear axle.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2010 Geneva Motor Show.
Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring (2011) 
The vehicle was unveiled in 2011 Geneva Motor Show.
BMW Concept M5 (2011) 
It is a M5 Sedan with three large air intakes, black side window, lower ride height, M-specific 20-inch forged light alloy wheels with double-spoke design, 265/35 ZR20 front and 265/35 ZR20 rear tires, gill featuring a high-quality chrome surround and horizontally divided by a chrome bar, V8 M TwinPower Turbo engine, seven-speed M double-clutch transmission with Drivelogic, Active M Differential with multi-plate lock developed by BMW M GmbH.
Plug-in hybrid sedan (2011) 
It is a prototype based on the long wheelbase version of the BMW 5 Series Sedan, produced in co-operation with Tongji University in Shanghai. It included 160 kW combustion engine featuring BMW TwinPower Turbo technology, an electrical motor with a maximum output of 70 kW. Electric-only mode is active up to 60 km/h (37 mph) with range of 75 km (47 mi).
The vehicle was unveiled in Auto Shanghai 2011.
M5 (2011-) 
|Body style||4-door saloon/sedan|
|Engine||4.4L (4395 cc) V8 Twin Turbo|
|Transmission||7-speed dual clutch transmission
|Wheelbase||2,964 mm (116.7 in)|
|Length||4,910 mm (193.3 in)|
|Width||1,892 mm (74.5 in)|
|Height||1,451 mm (57.1 in)|
|Kerb weight||1,945 kg (4,288 lb)|
|Related||BMW 5 Series|
|Designer(s)||Adrian van Hooydonk|
The production M5 was unveiled in 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, and later in Nürburgring, Laguna Seca; the Goodwood Festival of Speed; and has been shown to select members of the M Driving Experience at the Salzburg Ring in Germany.
The vehicle went on sale in November 2011, with deliveries in Germany and the rest of western Europe starting December 2011, followed by Asia in February 2012. Production of US model began at March 2012.
On June 15, 2011, BMW released official info information about new M5.
The car is powered by an upgraded S63tu biturbo 4.4 Litre V8 with twin scroll turbocharging technology, that is found in the BMW X5 M and X6 M. The compression ratio has been raised and the pistons strengthened to cope with the added boost and compression. Equipped with higher lift camshafts and individual throttle bodies for added response, the engine has higher boost at 22 psi (1.5 bar) compared to the S63 unit found in the X5/X6M. Increasingly stringent international CO2 emissions and fuel consumption regulations are cited as the cause of death of the outgoing model's V10 engine, with the new S63tu engine cutting CO2 emissions by 25%. The engine is rated produces 560 hp (418 kW) and 680 N·m (500 lb·ft) of torque, with the redline at 7200 rpm. Acceleration to 100 kilometres per hour (62 mph) is in 4.4 seconds, and top speed is limited to 250 kilometres per hour (160 mph), with an option to raise this to 305 kilometres per hour (190 mph) by specifying the M-Drivers-Package. Hybrid systems have been ruled out of use on the F10 because of the extra weight they would add to the car.
The Getrag SMG III single-clutch 7-speed semi-automatic transmission was replaced by seven-speed M Double Clutch Transmission with Drivelogic. This will be paired with an Active M-Differential with torque vectoring between the rear wheels. North American version of the 2013 BMW M5 also included 6-speed manual transmission as no-cost option.
The car is build on modified F10 platform, with a wheelbase which is 11 millimetres shorter than the standard 5 series. The brake calipers will be colored blue and standard for all M5s at release. Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres are specified, on standard 19-inch multi-spoke or optional 20-inch split 5-spoke wheels.
The F10 design was influenced by BMW's EfficientDynamics program to lower the weight of the car. BMW has partnered with carbon fiber manufacturers SGL group, to reduce weight both overall and in key components. However, car weight at 1,945 kg (4,288 lb) is 90 kilograms more than previous model. Average fuel consumption is claim to be 9.9 liters, which is 31% less compared to 14.4 liters from V10 powered M5.
ActiveHybrid 5 (2011-) 
It is a hybrid vehicle based on 535i Sedan and BMW Concept 5 Series ActiveHybrid. It included 317-volt 675Wh lithium ion battery pack. Electric-only mode is active up to 60 km/h (37 mph). It include Hybrid Auto Start-Stop, coasting mode, standard Driving Dynamics Control switch with ECO PRO mode.
The vehicle was announced at 90th Annual General Meeting of BMW AG in Munich on 18 May 2010, and was unveiled in 2011 Tokyo Motor Show, and later in 2012 North American International Auto Show.
Production version went on sale in 2011, with US model went on sale in late Spring 2012.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rated the 2013 model year ActiveHybrid 5 with a combined fuel economy of 26 mpg-US (9.0 L/100 km; 31 mpg-imp), with 23 mpg-US (10 L/100 km; 28 mpg-imp) in the city, and 30 mpg-US (7.8 L/100 km; 36 mpg-imp) in highway, surpassing the ratings of both the 2012 ActiveHybrid 7 and the now discontinued 2011 ActiveHybrid X6.
BMW 5 Series emergency vehicles (2011-) 
BMW 525d Touring / fire fighting vehicle includes 2,993 cc (182.6 cu in) I6 engine rated 204 PS (150 kW; 201 hp)@4000rpm, Fire red (non-metallic)/Fire service stickers (individual) body colours, Black Dakota leather interior upholstery. Optional equipment includes Alloy wheels Turbine-spoke styling 329, Sports leather steering wheel, Alarm system, Velour floor mats, Interior mirror auto-dimming, Seat heating (driver/front passenger), Supplementary 12V socket, Park Distance Control (PDC), BMW Teleservices, Navigation system Business, BMW Assist, Extended BMW online information, Voice control system, Individual sun protection glazing, Extra package (EU-specific), Automatic transmission, Run-flat tyres, Model designation deletion, Warning triangle, Lumbar support (driver/passenger), Luggage compartment package, Headlight washing system, Xenon headlights, Teleservices control, Head-Up Display, Internet, BMW Online, Business/Bluetooth BMW mobile phone preparation, Roof rails. Special request options include Multiband antenna 2m/4m/Tetra/GSM/GPS; rubber floor mats front and rear; LED front strobe lights, blue; rear strobe light in tailgate; preparation for radio equipment AEG Teledux 9 (4m); partition grille; RTK 7 LED signal system, fire version (roof rail-mounted) with separate siren (electric tone sequence); public address system; 230V mains connection incl. Defa mains socket; Votronic charger; Kenwood hand-held radio; accident data recorder UDS 2.0.
BMW 525d Touring / civil paramedic vehicle includes Cashmere Silver metallic body colour, Black Dakota leather interior upholstery, engine from BMW 525d Touring / fire fighting vehicle. Optional equipment includes Camouflage, Alloy wheels V-spoke 331, Sports leather steering wheel, Alarm system, Velour floor mats, Interior mirror auto-dimming, Seat heating (driver/front passenger), Supplementary 12V socket, Park Distance Control (PDC), BMW Teleservices, Navigation system Professional, BMW Assist, Extended BMW online information, Voice control system Extra package (EU-specific), Automatic transmission, Run-flat tyres, Model designation deletion, Warning triangle, Lumbar support (driver/passenger), Luggage compartment package, Headlight washing system, Xenon headlights, Teleservices control, Head-Up Display, Internet, BMW Online, Business/Bluetooth mobile phone preparation. Special request options include Multiband antenna 2m/4m/Tetra/GSM/GPS; rubber floor mats front and rear; camouflaged special signal system (Hänsch 620); detachable magnetic beacon Movia-D LED (holder on driver’s seat); socket for beacon in left + right B-pillar; preparation for radio equipment EADS/AEG TX9, single-handset system; LED front strobe light, blue.
BMW ALPINA D5 Bi-Turbo (2011-) 
Available in Saloon and Touring bodies, it is a version of BMW 535d with increased engine power to 350 PS (257 kW; 345 hp)@4000rpm and 700 N·m (516 lb·ft)@1500-3000rpm, 8-Speed automatric transmission with SWITCH-TRONIC, increased top speed to 275 km/h (171 mph), 374mm front and 345mm rear brake discs, ALPINA CLASSIC 20-inch wheels with Michelin Pilot Supersports 255/35 ZR20 front and 285/30 ZR20 rear tyres.
BMW Alpina B5 BiTurbo (2012) 
It is a version of 5 Series sedan with 8-speed Sport automatic transmission with SWITCH-TRONIC.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2012 Geneva Motor Show.
M5 M Performance Edition (2012) 
UK version is a limited (30 units) variant of M5 M Performance Edition. It included a choice of 3 body colours (BMW Individual Japan Red with a Frozen Red wrap, BMW Individual Frozen White, BMW Individual Frozen Blue), Full Black Merino leather upholstery with contrasting Mugello Red, Lotus White or Tobago Blue stitching; floor mats with contrast piping, an Alcantara steering wheel, BMW Individual Piano Black interior trim with a 'One of 30' laser cut designation, front headrests with M stitching and door sills with 'BMW M Performance Edition' designation, Active M differential and electronic damping control, 20-inch M Double-spoke Matt Black alloy wheels, Dark Chrome exhaust, side gills and kidney surround, M Sport multi-function seats with lumbar support, powered bootlid operation, sun protection glass, split-folding rear seats, comfort access and soft close doors, a reversing assist camera, High-beam assistant, Internet, BMW Professional 12-loudspeaker system, telephone USB audio interface, mobile application preparation and speed limit display.
M550d xDrive (2012-) 
The M550d, unveiled during the 2012 Geneva International Motor Show is one of six vehicles under the M Performance sub-brand. The M550d is included amongst four of these which are diesel models, powered by the N57S engine. Notably, these are the first BMW diesel-powered M cars.
The M550d is available in both sedan and touring chassis, with a ZF 8HP eight-speed sport automatic transmission including auto start/stop function. Manual and non-sport automatic gearboxes are not available.
Unique features on the M550d are the twin trapezoidal exhausts in dark chrome and both wing mirrors and air-intake bars in ferric grey. Other 5 series models have wing mirrors in the same colour as the rest of the vehicle. The front fog lamps, standard on all other F10/F11 5 series models are removed, to make space for additional air-intakes. The door-sill plates are also unique on this vehicle, having a "M550d" inscription. The following additional equipment is standard, however they may all be ordered as optional-extras on other F10/F11 models in the range:
- M Sport package:
- M sport suspension: M Performance-specific enhancements, including lowered 10mm front and rear suspension
- M aerodynamics
- M leather steering wheel
- M driver's footrest
- 19" 351 M alloy wheels
- Black high-gloss window exteriors
- BMW Individual roofliner, in anthracite
- 4-zone air-conditioning
- Vehicle alarm
- Auto-dimming exterior and interior mirrors
- Electric heated front seats with memory
- Headlight package:
- Xenon self-levelling headlights
- Headlight washers
- Adaptive headlights
- Ambient light option
- Zero-cost option of Dakota leather upholstery
In addition, the F11 Touring model features air suspension on the rear axle, with automatic self-levelling.
M550d Performance 
|Performance metric||F10 Sedan||F11 Touring|
|Power||280 kW, 381 bhp|
|Maximum torque||740Nm, 545 lb-ft, developed at 2000-3000rpm|
|0–100 km/0-60 mph||4.7s||4.9s|
|Fuel economy (l/100 km)||7.1 (urban), 5.8 (extra-urban), 6.3 (combined)||7.2 (urban), 6.0 (extra-urban), 6.4 (combined)|
|Weight||1970 kg, 4343 lb||2065 kg, 4552 lb|
BMW 5 Series Authorities Vehicles 
It is a version of BMW 5 Series for emergency services. BMW 5 Series Saloon models include 520i, 528i (xDrive), 535i (xDrive), 550i (xDrive), 520d, 525d (xDrive), 530d (xDrive), 535d (xDrive). BMW 5 Series Touring models include all engine models from Saloon except 550i xDrive.
Body Styles 
|ALPINA B5 Bi-Turbo||2012-||2011-|
|520d EfficientDynamics Edition||2011-||na|
|ALPINA D5 Bi-Turbo||2011-||2011-|
|520i||2011-||N20B20||184 PS (135 kW)@5200-6250||270 N·m (199 lb·ft)@1250-4500|
|528i||2011-||N20B20||245 PS (180 kW)@5000-6500||350 N·m (258 lb·ft)@1250-4800|
|528i xDrive||2011-||N20B20||245 PS (180 kW)@5000-6500||350 N·m (258 lb·ft)@1250-4800|
|530i||2011-||N53B30||272 PS (200 kW)@6100||310 N·m (229 lb·ft)@1600-4250|
|535i||2011-||N55B30||306 PS (225 kW; 302 hp)@5800||400 N·m (295 lb·ft)@1200-5000|
|535i xDrive||2011-||N55B30||306 PS (225 kW; 302 hp)@5800||400 N·m (295 lb·ft)@1200-5000|
|550i||2011-||N63B44||408 PS (300 kW)@5500-6400||600 N·m (443 lb·ft)@1750-4500|
|550i xDrive||2011-||N63B44||408 PS (300 kW)@5500-6400||600 N·m (443 lb·ft)@1750-4500|
|M5||2011-||S63B44TU||560 PS (412 kW)@6000-7000||680 N·m (502 lb·ft)@1500-5750|
|ALPINA B5 Bi-Turbo||2011-||540 PS (397 kW)@5200-6250||730 N·m (538 lb·ft)@2800-5000|
|ActiveHybrid 5||2011-||N55B30||306 PS (225 kW)@5800||400 N·m (295 lb·ft)@1200-5000|
|electric motor||55 PS (40 kW)||210 N·m (155 lb·ft)|
|combined||340 PS (250 kW)||450 N·m (332 lb·ft)|
|520d||2011-||N47D20||184 PS (135 kW)@4000||380 N·m (280 lb·ft)@1750-2750|
|2011-||N47D20||184 PS (135 kW)@4000||380 N·m (280 lb·ft)@1750-2750|
|525d||2011-||N47D20||218 PS (160 kW)@4400||450 N·m (332 lb·ft)@1500-2500|
|525d xDrive||2011-||N47D20||218 PS (160 kW)@4400||450 N·m (332 lb·ft)@1500-2500|
|530d||2011-||N57D30||258 PS (190 kW)@4000||540 N·m (398 lb·ft)@1500-3000|
|530d xDrive||2011-||N57D30||258 PS (190 kW)@4000||560 N·m (413 lb·ft)@2000-2750|
|535d||2011-||N57D30TOP||313 PS (230 kW)@4400||630 N·m (465 lb·ft)@1500-2500|
|535d xDrive||2011-||N57D30TOP||313 PS (230 kW)@4400||630 N·m (465 lb·ft)@1500-2500|
|M550d xDrive||2012-||N57D30S1||381 PS (280 kW)@4000-4400||740 N·m (546 lb·ft)@2000-3000|
|ALPINA D5 Bi-Turbo||2011-||350 PS (257 kW)@4000||700 N·m (516 lb·ft)@1500-3000|
|520i||2011-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|528i||2011-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|528i xDrive||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|530i||2011-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|535i||2011-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|535i xDrive||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|550i||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|550i xDrive||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|M5||2011-||6-speed manual, 7-speed M double-clutch transmission with Drivelogic|
|ALPINA B5 Bi-Turbo||2011-||8-speed Sport Automatic Transmission with SWITCH-TRONIC (ZF 8HP70)|
|ActiveHybrid 5||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|520d||2010-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|520d EfficientDynamics Edition||2011-||6-speed manual|
|525d||2011-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|525d xDrive||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|530d||2011-||6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|530d xDrive||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|535d||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|535d xDrive||2011-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|M550d xDrive||2012-||8-speed automatic with Steptronic|
|ALPINA D5 Bi-Turbo||2011-||8-speed automatic with SWITCH-TRONIC (ZF 8HP70)|
For M5, a no-cost 6-speed manual transmission option was included for North American vehicles.
The 2013 M5 Sedan entered the One Lap of America racing event.
Sales of 2013 model year M5 was halted in 2012 for potential problem with the engine oil pump. A recall was issued for vehicles manufactured from July 19, 2012, through September 11, 2012 for replacement oil pump.
BMW 5 Series task vehicles were built in BMW plants in Dingolfing and Munich.
BMW M5 is used as Nürburgring Taxi. The Ring-Taxi service featuring the updated M5 began in Easter 2012.
As part of the Canadian M5 launch, a 2-minute Bullet commercial was produced.
As part of the 2012 M5 launch, a commercial featuring Urs Inauen driving M5 in Circuit de l'Anneau Du Rhin, with Gavin Patterson as illustrator inside M5, was produced. A movie featuring M5 prototype driving in snow was also produced.
- "Vehicle manufact/". Automotive World. Retrieved 2011-03-20.
- "Brilliance Auto". Brilliance Auto. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
- "Facilities | Ford Motor Company Newsroom". Media.ford.com. Archived from the original on 19 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
- Interone Worldwide GmbH (2008-06-30). "BMW 5 Series models : Overview". Bmw.com.my. Archived from the original on 8 August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
- "The new BMW 5 Series Sedan, exterior designer Jacek Fröhlich (11/2009)". Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- "The new BMW 5 Series Touring - Jean-Francois Huet, Exterior Designer (03/2010)". Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- Graeme Fletcher (2009-11-24). "New 2011 BMW 5 Series gets bigger, better looking Read more:". National Post.
- "Preview: 2010 BMW 5-Series - MotorAuthority - Car news, reviews, spy shots". MotorAuthority. Archived from the original on 20 June 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-25.
- "Preview: 2010 BMW 5-series revealed". Bmwblog.com. Retrieved 2009-07-25.
- Lanning, Phil (2010-01-29). "Seven plus three equals five | The Sun |Motors|Phil Lanning". The Sun. Retrieved 2010-03-05.
- Kiino, Ron. "Six-Cylinder Midsize Luxury Sedan Comparison - Audi A6, BMW 535i, Lexus GS 350, Infiniti M37". Motor Trend. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- Mark Wan. "BMW 5-Series (F10)". Autozine.org. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "BMW Group Introducing New Models for China". Press.bmwgroup.com. 2006-11-27. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "The New Long-Wheelbase BMW 5 Series Sedan". Press.bmwgroup.com. 2010-03-31. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- Satellite details for the World Premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan
- World Premiere in Leipzig: the new BMW 5 Series Touring.
- "The New BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo". Automoblog.net.
- "BMW Might Kill 5 Series Wagon in Favor of GT Crossover". Edmunds.com. 2009-07-08. Retrieved 2009-07-25.
- "2011 BMW 535i | 2011 BMW 5-Series Review at Automotive.com". Automobile.automotive.com. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- Riches, Erin (2009-11-23). "2011 BMW 5 Series Goes on Sale in June 2010, Gets New Engines". Blogs.insideline.com. Archived from the original on 7 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-05.
- Specifications BMW 5 Series Sedan
- Specifications of the new BMW 5 Series Touring, 04/2010
- Specifications BMW 5 Series Sedan, 09/2010
- Specifications BMW 5 Series Touring, 09/2010
- Specifications BMW 5 Series Sedan, 535i xDrive, 530d xDrive, 03/2011
- Specifications BMW 5 Series Touring, 530d xDrive, 03/2011
- BMW making HD Radio standard across the range in 2010
- AdSpotting: BMW 5 Series "Refuel" reintroduces us to The Ultimate Driving Machine
- The new BMW 5 Series engines: New diversity extends leadership on efficiency and driving enjoyment.
- BMW model year update measures for March 2012.
- BMW model update measures for spring 2013.
- Officially Official: BMW Concept 5 Series ActiveHybrid
- By Steven J. Ewing RSS feed. "Alpina B5 BiTurbo Touring coming to Geneva Motor Show". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- Damon Lavrinc (2011-04-04). "Officially Official: BMW M5 Concept bound for Shanghai". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- By Noah Joseph RSS feed. "Video: BMW Concept M5 smiles for the camera". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- BMW Brilliance Automotive previews 5 Series plug-in hybrid prototype
- "2012 M5 will get manual transmission". Motorauthority.com. 2011-03-25. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- By Chris Paukert RSS feed. "Production 2012 BMW M5 will debut at Frankfurt Motor Show". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- By Matt Davis RSS feed. "2012 BMW M5 unveiled at NÃ¼rburgring 24". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- By Damon Lavrinc RSS feed. "2012 BMW M5 makes North American debut at Laguna Seca". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- Kable, Greg (4 November 2009). "Next BMW M5: full details". Autocar. Retrieved 13 March 2010.
- By Noah Joseph RSS feed. "BMW opens the floodgates on 2012 M5". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Rendered: 2012 BMW M5". Insideline.com. 2010-02-01. Archived from the original on 15 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- By Steven J. Ewing RSS feed. "http://www.autoblog.com/2012/01/09/2013-bmw-m5-to-get-six-speed-manual-as-no-cost-option/". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- Ireson, Nelson (2009-10-29). "BMW Joins Forces With Carbon Fiber Manufacturer For Megacity Vehicle". MotorAuthority. Retrieved 2010-04-03.
- By Jeremy Korzeniewski RSS feed. "Listen to BMW's new M5 with its Active Sound system enabled vs. disabled". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Active Sound Design brings the M5 engine sound into the cabin". Bmwblog.com. 2011-09-23. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- By Damon Lavrinc RSS feed. "Active Sound Design enhances V8 burble inside BMW M5". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "The new BMW ActiveHybrid 5". Press.bmwgroup.com. 2012-01-28. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- BMW to launch Activehybrid 5 in 2011 followed by 3 Series and Megacity
- By Jonathon Ramsey RSS feed (2011-11-30). "BMW ActiveHybrid 5 might be the ultimate modesty machine". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "BMW at the 2012 NAIAS Detroit". Press.bmwgroup.com. 2011-12-15. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- BMW ActiveHybrid 5 priced from $61,845*
- "Hybrid Vehicles: Compare side-by-side". U.S. Department of Energy and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "BMW at the 11th RETTmobil 2011". Press.bmwgroup.com. 2011-05-13. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "BMW Announces Emergency Vehicle Line-up for RETTmobil 2011". Autoevolution.com. 2011-05-11. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- Horatiu Boeriu (2012-09-17). "Video: BMW ALPINA D5 BITURBO". BMWBLOG.com.
- Alpina D5 review
- Zach Bowman (2012-03-07). "Alpina B5 Biturbo sedan looks the M5 square in the eyes". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- By Noah Joseph RSS feed. "BMW launching M Performance Editions in the UK with three new Frozen matte colors". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "2012 BMW M550d xDrive leaves us both giddy and quietly weeping".
- "BMW M Performance Automobiles". BMW. Retrieved 20 December 2012.
- "BMW M Cars get tri-turbo diesel".
- "BMW 5 Series Sedan".
- "BMW M550d full technical specs".
- BMW AUTHORITY VEHICLES.
- "The new BMW 5 Series engines: New diversity extends leadership on efficiency and driving enjoyment". Press.bmwgroup.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Specifications BMW 5 Series Touring, 09/2011". Press.bmwgroup.com. 2012-08-16.
- "Specifications BMW 5 Series Sedan, 09/2011". Press.bmwgroup.com. 2011-08-16.
- DEZEMBER 2011 BMW ALPINA D5 BITURBO LIMOUSINE TOURING PREISE
- By Jonathon Ramsey RSS feed. "BMW to field 2013 M5 in One Lap Of America". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- By Jeremy Korzeniewski RSS feed. "BMW issues stop sale on M5 and M6 models over faulty oil pump". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- By Jeremy Korzeniewski RSS feed. "BMW recalling 2013 M5, M6 models over potential catastrophic engine failures". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "BMW at RETTmobil 2012". Press.bmwgroup.com. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- Jul. 11, 2012 (2012-07-11). "BMW M5 Becomes Newest Nurburgring Taxi". Autoguide.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- By Jeremy Korzeniewski RSS feed. "The BMW M5 "Bullet" commercial that's too good to miss". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- By Jeremy Korzeniewski RSS feed. "BMW makes a Christmas card the M way". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- By Zach Bowman RSS feed. "Video: BMW releases official M5 flick". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: BMW 5 Series (F10)|
|« previous — BMW road car timeline, 1980s–present|
|Small family||3 Compact||E36/5||E46/5|
|1 Series||E81 / E82 / E87 / E88||F20|
|Compact exec||3 Series||E21||E30||E36||E46||E90 / E91 / E92 / E93||F30|
|Executive||5 Series||E12||E28||E34||E39||E60 / E61||F10 / F11|
|Luxury coupé||6 Series||E24||E63 / E64||F12 / F13|
|Luxury||7 Series||E23||E32||E38||E65 / E66 / E67 / E68||F01 / F02 / F03 / F04|
|Roadster||Z Series||E30 (Z1)||E36/7 & E36/8 (Z3)||E85 / E86 (Z4)||E89 (Z4)|
|M||1 Series M||E82 M|
|M3||E30 M3||E36 M3||E46 M3||E90/92/93 M3|
|M5||E28 M5||E34 M5||E39 M5||E60/61 M5||F10 M5|
|M6||E24 M635CSi/M6||E63/64 M6||F12/13 M6|
|M Roadster||E36/7 (Z3) M||E85 (Z4) M|
|M Coupé||E36/8 M Coupé||E86 M Coupé|
|Supercar/GT||E26 (M1)||E31 (8 series)||E52 (Z8)|
|X6||E71 / E72|