This page contains a list of user images about Fps which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Fps news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
The slaves in Lot A are popular with these plantation owners. Subscribe to Comedy Central's channel for more videos by clicking this: http://on.cc.com/ohkMav...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
|Look up fps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FPS may refer to:
Units of measurement 
- Foot-pound-second, the imperial units system of measurement
- Feet per second, an Imperial unit for speed
- Frames per second, used for measuring the frame rate in a moving image
- fps magazine, a magazine about animation
- First-person shooter, a video game genre centered on shooting where the player's on-screen view of the game world simulates that of the character
- "F.P.S." (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of the TV show Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- The Funday PawPet Show, an Internet original puppet show.
- FPS (ice hockey), ice hockey team of the club Forssan Palloseura
- United States Federal Protective Service, agency responsible for the protection of United States federal buildings
- Federal Protective Service (Russia), independent organization formerly part of the KGB
- Facilities Protection Service, an Iraqi paramilitary organization
- Floating Point Systems, a computer company founded in 1970 and later purchased by Cray Research
- Future Problem Solving Program International, an academic competition for K-12 students
- Fellow of the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Foundation Public School, Karachi and Hyderabad, Pakistan
- Future Problem Solvers, an worldwide organization/competition that is designed to promote futuristic thinking in elementary, middle, and high schoolers
- Facepunch Studios, an independent video game developer from England
- Faster Payments Service, a banking initiative in the United Kingdom run by APACS
- Amazon Flexible Payments Service, a payments web service allowing micropayments
- Fast packet switching, a telecommunications protocol used in networking
- Fear potentiated startle, a physiological reflex to a neutral stimulus as a result of fear conditioning
- Five Point Someone - What not to do at IIT, a novel about IITians
- Focal-plane shutter, a type of shutter in photographic cameras
- Forties pipeline system in the North Sea
- Frames Per Stop, a bowling technician industry term
- Frontal Protection System
- Sn-glycerol-3-phosphate 2-alpha-galactosyltransferase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.