This page contains a list of user images about Hilton which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Hilton news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Watch the Behind The Scenes in this link below: http://youtu.be/36CLFOyaml0 Make sure to subscribe to this channel for new vids each week! http://youtube.com...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Jimmy Kimmel Lie Detective #1 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV show ...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Fun.'s music video for 'We Are Young' featuring Janelle Monáe from the full-length album, Some Nights - available now on Fueled By Ramen. Visit http://ournam...
What people expect romance to be vs what it really is... Follow Catherine! https://twitter.com/CDekoekkoek Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://ww...
|Number of locations||540 hotels|
Hilton Hotels & Resorts (formerly known as Hilton Hotels) is an international chain of full service hotels and resorts, it is the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide. It was founded by Conrad Hilton and is now owned by Hilton Worldwide. Hilton hotels are either owned by, managed by, or franchised to independent operators by Hilton Worldwide. Hilton Hotels became the first coast-to-coast hotel chain of the United States in 1943. As of 2010[update], there are now over 530 Hilton branded hotels across the world in 78 countries across six continents.
The Hilton Hotels brand remains one of the company's flagship brands and one of the largest hotel brands in the world. The company places marketing emphasis on both business travel and leisure travel with locations in major city centers, near airports, convention centers, and a number of vacation resorts and leisure-oriented hotels in popular vacation destinations around the world.
The company's Hilton HHonors guest loyalty program is one of the largest of its kind and has numerous partnerships with airlines and car rental companies. Some Hilton Hotels feature an Executive Level lounge for HHonors Gold and Diamond members and those willing to pay for Executive Rooms. The lounge is normally located on the highest floor of the hotel building. In addition to Hilton Hotels, the Hilton HHonors membership can also be used at all other Hilton Worldwide brands.
The U.S. branch of Hilton hotels was reunited with the international properties after more than 40 years in February 2006, when United States-based Hilton Hotels Corporation purchased the hotels division of United Kingdom-based Hilton Group plc, which had acquired Hilton's International operations in 1987 (the companies had been separated originally in 1964).
Historic incidents 
- Founded in 1919 by Conrad Hilton. Hilton bought his first hotel, the Mobley Hotel, in 1919 in Cisco, Texas.
- The first hotel to bear the Hilton name was the Dallas Hilton, a high-rise that opened in Dallas, Texas in 1925.
- In 1949, at the Caribe Hilton Hotel's Beachcomber Bar in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Ramon "Monchito" Marrero created the Piña Colada.
- In 1954, Hilton hotels bought the Statler Hotel chain, making it the largest hospitality company in the world.
- The Conrad Hilton Hotel in Chicago figured prominently in the 1968 Democratic Convention riots that occurred across the street in Grant Park. The hotel's doors were locked for the first time in its history. The hotel still suffered minor damage as a result of the violence outside as the street level windows gave way under the weight of hundreds of protesters on the street during the ensuing riot.
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono held their first Bed-In for Peace between March 25 and March 31, 1969 at the Amsterdam Hilton in Room 902. This room became a popular tourist destination.
- On April 3, 1973, Martin Cooper made the world's first handheld cellular phone call in public when he called Joel S. Engel at the New York Hilton with a 2 pound Motorola DynaTAC phone.
- The Beirut Hilton finished construction and was supposed to open on April 14, 1975. However, the Lebanese Civil War erupted exactly one day before the Grand Opening date on April 13. The hotel was never opened and was severely damaged during the war. The building was demolished in the late 1990s. In the 2000s, work on a completely separate Hilton Beirut Hotel was begun nearby, but it was never completed.
- The Hilton Nicosia in Nicosia, Cyprus, was the scene of the assassination of Youssef Sebai, an Egyptian newspaper editor and friend of Egyptian President Anwar El Sadat, on February 19, 1978. The assassination and the hijacking of a Cyprus Airways DC-8 at Larnaca Airport led to the Egyptian raid on Larnaca International Airport by Egyptian forces. The intervention by the Egyptians led to the deterioration of relations between Cyprus and Egypt.
- The Amsterdam Hilton hotel has had two more notable incidents. On June 27, 1991, Dutch drug kingpin Klaas Bruinsma, once a major drug dealer of Europe, was assassinated in front of the building. On July 11, 2001, Dutch artist Herman Brood committed suicide by jumping from the roof.
- In 2009, the company relocated its global headquarters from Beverly Hills, California to Tysons Corner, Virginia.
- In 2009 Hilton opened Canada's tallest hotel at 58 stories in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- In late 2010, Hilton Worldwide announced a name change of the Hilton Hotels brand to Hilton Hotels & Resorts along with a new logo design as part of a rebranding effort for the flagship brand.
- On February 11, 2012, multi-Grammy Award winning singer Whitney Houston drowned in the bathtub of room 434 at the Beverly Hills Hilton.
- In July 2012, tightrope walker Jay Cochrane walked from the Skylon Tower to the top of the Hilton in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- In March 2013, Hilton announced that it would be entering Myanmar for the first time with the construction a 300-room hotel in Yangon. 
- Refreshed Hilton Hotels & Resorts Brand Identity Emphasizes Leisure Portfolio.
- "Hilton to promote overhauled loyalty scheme". Marketing Week. 16 February 2011.
- "Hilton Hotels Corporation Press Office" (Press release). Retrieved 2009-04-03.
- Conrad N. Hilton Foundation v1.0.
- http://www.hotel-dalla s.com/history/history.html
- "Celebrate Two of Mankind's Greatest Inventions". Hotels.about.com. 2004-08-13. Retrieved 2011-10-27.
- Newell, Martin (March 19, 1999). "Independent on Sunday". The Independent (London). Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- "Martin Cooper - Inventor of the cellphone". Cellular.co.za. 1973-04-03. Retrieved 2011-10-27.
- Nichols, Natalie (October 11, 2007). "Los Angeles Times". Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- Hospitality Net. "Hilton Hotels Corporation Opens New Global Headquarters in Fairfax County, Va". Hospitalitynet.org. Retrieved 2011-10-27.
- "Hilton Hotels & Resorts debuts new brand identity". Hospitality World Network. Retrieved 2011-03-31.
- Maierbrugger, Arno (2 April 2013). "Hilton to open first hotel in Myanmar". Inside Investor. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Hilton hotels|