This page contains a list of user images about J En 15 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse J En 15 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
Watch judges' comments at http://itv.com/XFactor (UK ONLY) Watch James Arthur sing Impossible by Shontelle Sweeeeet! As potential Winner's Singles go, this o...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Russian Roulette. (C) 2009 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo THE LONELY ISLAND - THE WACK ALBUM - JUNE 11th! Pre-order THE WACK ALBUM DIRECT: http://...
For you nosy people, this is the reason why Selena Gomez broke up with Justin Bieber. Get the song on iTunes: http://bit.ly/T74XEZ Andy Lange produced the mu...
Play the DUDE PERFECT GAME here! iPhone - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPhone Android - http://bit.ly/DPGameAndroid iPad - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPad Tweet! http://bit....
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
What people expect romance to be vs what it really is... Follow Catherine! https://twitter.com/CDekoekkoek Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://ww...
Its a simple math equation really... Click to see Bloopers and The making of this video here!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nccOGxj27J8 Follow me on TWITTE...
Please take a second and LIKE+FAV this video! :D I worked really hard on it. Also : SHARE THIS VIDEO with friends:) Twitter/Facebook/Websites *brofist* More ...
BLOOPERS & PAC MAN+PONG: http://bit.ly/vg2XTRAS WATCH EN ESPAÑOL: http://youtu.be/Os1npZHzudw WATCH PART 1 w/ SUPER MARIO, ZELDA, + MORE: http://youtu.be/9bK...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|Role||Carrier-based Multirole fighter|
|National origin||People's Republic of China|
|Manufacturer||Shenyang Aircraft Corporation|
|First flight||August 31, 2009|
|Primary user||People's Liberation Army Naval Air Force|
|Developed from||Shenyang J-11B|
The Shenyang J-15 (Chinese: 歼-15), also known as Flying Shark (Chinese: 飞鲨, Feisha), is a carrier-based fighter aircraft in development by the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation and the 601 Institute for the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy's aircraft carriers. Rumors initially claimed the aircraft was to be a semi-stealth variant, yet later reports indicate the aircraft is based on the Russian-designed Sukhoi Su-33 and is fitted with domestically produced radars and weapons. An unfinished Su-33 prototype, the T-10K-3, was acquired from Ukraine sometime in 2001 and is said to have been studied extensively, with development on the J-15 beginning immediately afterward. While the J-15 appears to be structurally based on the Su-33, the indigenous fighter features Chinese technologies as well as avionics from the J-11B program.
Design and development 
Russian military experts have downplayed any significant competition from the J-15 in the global arms market, with Col. Igor Korotchenko of the Defense Ministry stating in early June 2010, "The Chinese J-15 clone is unlikely to achieve the same performance characteristics of the Russian Su-33 carrier-based fighter, and I do not rule out the possibility that China could return to negotiations with Russia on the purchase of a substantial batch of Su-33s." China has actively sought to purchase Su-33s from Russia on numerous occasions—an unsuccessful offer was made as late as March 2009—but negotiations collapsed in 2006 after it was discovered that China had developed a modified version of the Sukhoi Su-27SK designated the Shenyang J-11B, in violation of intellectual property agreements.
The first J-15 prototype is believed to have performed its maiden flight on August 31, 2009, powered by Russian-supplied AL-31 turbofan engines. Video and still images of the flight were released in July 2010, showing the same basic airframe design as the Su-33. In July 2011, it was reported FWS-10H turbofan engine was chosen for J-15 fighter, which has takeoff thrust increased to 12,800 kg, comparing FWS-10 turbofan's 12,500 kg. Other improvements were also made to make it better suited to carrier-based fighter's requirement. On May 6, 2010, the aircraft conducted its first takeoff from a simulated ski-jump.
The reliance on ski-jump launches and the lack of Chinese carrier based refueling capabilities are believed to greatly reduce the effective range of the J-15.
The J-15 is reported to use different avionics and systems than the Su-33, and uses Chinese-developed technologies, and features various upgrades such as AESA radar, composite and radar absorbent material, MAWS, improved IRST, and new electronics. An article in the China Signpost believes the J-15 "likely exceeds or matches the aerodynamic capabilities of virtually all fighter aircraft currently operated by regional militaries, with the exception of the U.S. F-22 Raptor", alleging that the J-15 likely possesses a 10% superior thrust to weight ratio and a 25% lower wing loading than the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet[better source needed] However, one of the authors of that same article described the J-15 in another as no game changer. However, Hu Siyuan of the National Defense University PLA China has said that "the current weak point of the J-15 is its Russia-made Al-31 engines which are less powerful than that of the American F-35 fighter".
A twin seat variant made its maiden flight on November 4, 2012. The general designer of J-15 is Mr. Sun Cong (孙聪).
The J-15's chief designer, Sun Cong of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, has said that while the J-15 could match the F/A-18 in bomb load, combat radius and mobility, more work was required in its electronics and combat systems. He also indicated the lack of mature domestically produced engines as a current weak spot.
Operational history 
On 25 November 2012, Chinese media announced that two J-15s had made successful arrested landings on the aircraft carrier Liaoning. The first pilot to land on the Liaoning was named as Dai Mingmeng (戴明盟). PLA Daily newspaper indicated first five naval pilots including Dai conducted J-15 fighter landing and taking off. Test and training program officials confirmed the carrier-borne aircraft and special equipment for the landing flight had gone through strict tests, and fighter jets can be deployed on the carrier.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 21.9 m (72 ft)
- Wingspan: 14.7 m (48.25 ft)
- Height: 5.9 m (19.5 ft)
- Wing area: 62.04 m2 (667.80 ft2)
- Empty weight: 17500 kg (38600 lb)
- Loaded weight: 27000 kg (60000 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 33000 kg (72752 lb)
- Powerplant: 2 × WS-10A afterburning turbofans
- Wingspan, wings folded: 7.4 m (24.25 ft)
- Maximum speed: Mach 2.4
- Range: 3500 km (2050 mi)
- Service ceiling: 20000 m (65700 ft)
- Rate of climb: 325 m/s (64000 ft/min)
- 1 × 30 mm GSh-30-1 cannon with 150 rounds
- Munitions on twelve external hardpoints, including:
- 8 × PL-12 or R-77, and 4 × PL-9 or R-73 air-to-air missiles
- Various bombs and rockets
- Anti ship and anti radiation missiles.
- Electronic countermeasure (ECM) pods
See also 
- Related development
- Chapligina, Maria (4 June 2010). "Russia downplays Chinese J-15 fighter capabilities". RIA Novosti. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Chinese Aircraft - J-11 (Su-27 FLANKER)". Globalsecurity.org. Retrieved 2011-07-04.
- Revealing Shenyang J-XX Stealth Fighter of China - What's On Xiamen
- 俄方称中国自研先进战机不顺 仍将回头购俄战机_军事_凤凰网
- Fulghum, David A. "New Chinese Ship-Based Fighter Progresses". Article. Aviation Week. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- Chang, Andrei (March 4, 2009). "China can't buy Sukhoi fighter jets". United Press International. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- China imitates Russian Su-27SK fighter - upiasia.com
- The Development of China's Air Force Capabilities | RAND
- Defence Security Report
- Chinese version of Russian jet endangers bilateral relations
- Wendell Minnick. "Russia Admits China Illegally Copied Its Fighter". DefenceNews. Retrieved 2011-07-04.
- SIPRI Yearbook 2009:Armaments, Disarmament, and International Security. Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. Retrieved 2011-07-04.
- First glimpse of Chinese fighter, or Russian rip-off?
- "J15 carrier based fighter, FWS-10 turbofan engine". AirForceWorld.com. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- Gabe Collins and Andrew Erickson. "China’s J-15 No Game Changer."
- Collins & Erickson, Gabe & Andrew (June 23, 2011). "China’s J-15 No Game Changer". The Diplomat.
- Jian, Yang. "J-15 jets on deck as carrier sets off on longest sea trials." Shanghai Daily, 12 July 2012.
- "Test Flights of J-15S Flying Shark Tandem Seat Carrier-Borne Fighter ~ Chinese Military Review."
- "J-15 fighter able to attack over 1,000 km."
- "J-31 may become China's next generation carrier-borne fighter jet."
- "J-15 successfully landed on China's carrier Liaoning". Xinhua English (Beijing). 25 November 2012.
- "More photos of the two J-15's landing and taking off on Liaoning". 新华网 (北京). 25 November 2012.
- "Jets land on China's 1st aircraft carrier". China Daily. 26 November 2012.
- "戴明盟：着舰成功首飞第一人". 钱江晚报 (杭州). 24 November 2012.
- "First five Chinese naval pilot conducted J-15 fighter landing and taking off on board Aircraft Carrier Liaoning". beijing. 26 November 2012.
- "China's new fighter jet has 3,000 km range"
- J15 Naval Carrier Based Fighter, PLA Navy, J-15 fighter photos and introductions, AirForceWorld.com
- Chinese Military Aviation