This page contains a list of user images about Justin which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Justin news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Meet the flamboyant players of the East/West Collegiate Bowl.
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
|Look up Justin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Justin is a given name, sometimes a surname. The given name may refer to:
- Justin (name), a common given name; includes a list of persons named Justin
- Justin (historian), 3rd century Roman historian
- Justin Martyr (103–165), early Christian apologist
- Justin I (450–527), or Flavius Iustinius Augustus, an Eastern Roman Emperor who ruled from 518 to 527
- Justin II (520–578), or Flavius Iustinius Iunior Augustus, an Eastern Roman emperor who ruled from 565 to 578
- Justin (consul 540) (c. 525–566), Byzantine general, consul in 540
- Justin (general under Justinian I) (fl.538-552), Byzantine general
- Justin (Moesia), Byzantine general, killed in battle in 528
- Justin (singer) (born 1978), Hawaiian singer-songwriter
- Justin Trudeau (born 1971), Canadian Member of Parliament and Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada
- Justin Bieber (born 1994), Canadian singer, sometimes attributed as "Justin"
- Justin Lo, attributed as "Justin", Hong Kong Chinese American singer-songwriter, actor and record producer
- Justin Timberlake (born 1981), sometimes attributed as "Justin"
People named Iustin 
- Iustin Moisescu (1910–1986), Patriarch of All Romania
Family name (surname) 
- John Justin (1917–2002), British stage and film actor
- Paul Justin (born 1968), American football quarterback
- nunu Justin (born 2002,American acted film
- Justin, Texas, a city in the United States
- Justin.tv, a network of diverse channels providing a platform for lifecasting and live video streaming of events online
- "Justin" (Korn song), a song from the 1998 album Follow the Leader
- Albums by Justin Lo
- Justin, the main character of Grandia, a 1997 role-playing game
- Justin (robot), a humanoid robot developed by the German Aerospace Center (DLR)
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.