This page contains a list of user images about Nfl Madden Nfl 12 which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Nfl Madden Nfl 12 news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
Watch judges' comments at http://itv.com/XFactor (UK ONLY) Watch James Arthur sing Impossible by Shontelle Sweeeeet! As potential Winner's Singles go, this o...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
Music video by Rihanna performing Russian Roulette. (C) 2009 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo THE LONELY ISLAND - THE WACK ALBUM - JUNE 11th! Pre-order THE WACK ALBUM DIRECT: http://...
Play the DUDE PERFECT GAME here! iPhone - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPhone Android - http://bit.ly/DPGameAndroid iPad - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPad Tweet! http://bit....
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
I'm just a guy from Sweden who likes to laugh and make other people laugh. Sharing gaming moments on YouTube with my bros! Why not join us? :D Become a bro t...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on February 16, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/...
Ellen weighed in on the conversation surrounding the policies of Abercrombie & Fitch.
Its a simple math equation really... Click to see Bloopers and The making of this video here!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nccOGxj27J8 Follow me on TWITTE...
|Madden NFL 12|
Madden NFL 12 cover featuring Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis.
HB Studios - Wii / PSP / PS2
|Genre(s)||American football simulation|
Madden NFL 12 is an American football video game based on the National Football League published by EA Sports and developed by EA Tiburon. It was released on August 30, 2011 in North America and September 2, 2011 in Europe. It was available on August 27, 2011 to EA Sports Season Ticket subscribers for a 3 day trial.
New features 
EA Sports added 25 new plays to Madden NFL 12.
- Rookies now have real faces, but they are that only of current NFL players.
- The Madden Developers team is available in Play Now mode by pressing random team.
- Various NFL players can be found in the expensive agents.
- The kickoffs are now at the 35-yard line rather than the 30-yard line, to match the NFL's rule changing.
- Onside kicks can be executed from standard kickoff formations.
- Tuner or for developers to improve gameplay code without the distribution of official patches.
- To support awareness for concussions, players who suffer a concussion during gameplay will no longer be allowed to return to the game.
- A new collision system uses momentum to produce more authentic tackling and hits with 100 new tackle animations, including 40 gang tackles.
- AI enhancements allow players in zone and man coverage to correctly recognize and react to plays with the capability to break out of assignments when necessary.
- The custom playbooks feature allows the player to modify an existing playbook or create his or her own by selecting plays from 75 playbooks.
- The opening presentation for games includes mascots and cheerleaders for all teams that have them. 
- Player traits change dynamically throughout a game based on his performance.
- Quarterbacks have distinct throwing motions, making them look much more like their real-life counterparts.
Franchise mode 
- During free agency in franchise mode, players bid auction-style against other general managers for free agents.
- Expanded rosters in the preseason allow teams to have 75 players on the roster and need to make roster cuts each week.
- Unlike previous versions of Madden NFL, players can trade for future draft picks.
- There are also hot and cold streaks that will affect player ratings throughout the season.
- When a player is placed on Injured Reserve you may sign a new player without having to cut anyone.
Cover athlete 
On March 21, 2011, EA began a bracket style 32-player tournament (with one player per team) for fans to vote and decide who would appear on the cover for the 2012 edition of Madden. The two players in the final round of the tournament were running back Peyton Hillis of the Cleveland Browns and quarterback Michael Vick of the Philadelphia Eagles. Peyton Hillis was announced as the winner on ESPN's SportsNation by a score of 66% to 34%.
- "6 Foot 7 Foot" – Lil Wayne featuring Cory Gunz
- "All Around The World" – Theophilus London
- "Architects" – Rise Against
- "Award Tour" – A Tribe Called Quest
- "Back For More" – Five Finger Death Punch
- "Boom" – Snoop Dogg featuring T-Pain
- "Bridge Burning" – Foo Fighters
- "Champion" - Chipmunk featuring Chris Brown
- "Colours" – Grouplove
- "Don't Play Me Close" - David Rush
- "Get Up!" - Korn featuring Skrillex
- "Get the — Up" – Yelawolf
- "Ghetto Dreams" – Common featuring Nas
- "I Want It All"/"We Will Rock You" – Queen featuring Armageddon
- "Last Man Standing" – Asher Roth featuring Akon
- "Make Some Noise" – Beastie Boys
- "Mind Your Manners" – Chiddy Bang featuring Icona Pop
- "Money for the Weekend" – Alberta Cross
- "On Ya Mind" – MellowHype
- "Pass Out" – Tinie Tempah
- "That Ain't Classy" – Classified
- "They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)" – Pete Rock & CL Smooth
Release and reception 
As of October 2011, over 3 million copies of the game have been sold across all platforms.
Hall of Fame edition 
A special "Hall of Fame" cover was also announced, with Madden NFL 2003 cover athlete and 2011 Hall of Fame inductee Marshall Faulk appearing in his St. Louis Rams uniform. One of four autographed Panini trading cards featuring Faulk is included in each copy. Two valuable cards (one for the Xbox 360 and one for the PlayStation 3) are made up of 18 karat gold. In Ultimate Team mode, there is a Platinum Pack featuring thirteen Hall of Famers and former cover athletes. This version is only available in region 1 formats for sale in the United States.
See also 
- "HB Studios". HB Studios. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- Nunneley, Stephany (7 September 2011). "Madden 12 sells through 1.4 million copies in first week". VG247. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- DeVries, Jack. "New Madden NFL 12 Release Date". IGN.
- McElroy, Griffin (July 27, 2011). "Madden NFL 12 demo coming August 9, pits Bears against Packers". joystiq.com. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- Padre, Pasta. "Final Set of New Plays in Madden 2012". pastapadre. Retrieved May 3, 2011.
- 02:58 PM (2009-05-27). "No more Blank rookie pictures for madden 10 - Madden 13 | Madden 13 tips | Madden cheats". Thegamerslab.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Madden NFL 12 - Unlock developers team". GameBandits.com. 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Female Quarterback In-Game - Operation Sports Forums". Operationsports.com. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- Magrino, Tony (March 30, 2011). "Madden 12 gets serious about concussions - Report". gamespot.com. Retrieved 2011-03-31.
- "Official Presentation Website Of Madden NFL 12". EA sports. April 28, 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-23.
- "Madden NFL 12 Cover vote". ESPN. March 21, 2011. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "Peyton Hillis wins Madden 12 vote". ESPN.com. April 27, 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "Madden NFL 12 Soundtrack". pastapadre.com. 2011-06-21. Retrieved 2012-08-17.
- "Madden NFL 12 Xbox 360". Metacritic. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "Madden NFL 12 PlayStation 3". Metacritic. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "Madden NFL 12 iOS". Metacritic. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- Tom Magrino (2011-10-27). "Battlefield 3 ships 10 million". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- Robinson, Jon (May 31, 2011). "'Madden 12 Hall of Fame Edition' detailed". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2011-07-14.
- "Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video". Operation Sports. Retrieved 2012-08-17.